October 24, 2014 | 1064 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Boots - Expert Instant Matte

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2011 4:07:00 PM More reviews by puglovercynthia

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this! I have extremely oily skin, with this product, I can put my foundation on in the morning put powder over and thats it til I take my makeup off, before I found this I would have to touch up and still be greasy at the end of a day. I dont even have to powder so it reduces any cakiness that could happen if u constantly have to repowder. The only downfall of this product is packaging...They really need to reformulate the bottle, but its not gonna stop me from repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2011 11:19:00 PM More reviews by Jeybird

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is HG! My face is basically an oil factory, Im constatly blotting all day long and I still look like I could guide a plane with the reflection off my face! I have used this for a couple of days and my face has never been so matte and my makeup has never lasted so long! I wear EL double wear and that alone helped to control my oil, but I still would get shiny, but this stuff makes it so that i only have to blot once maybe twice a day. Its like magic in a bottle, but I do wish that it had more of an eye dropper top instead of just a flat dropper top, but other than that its AMAZING!
Oh and used with the boots oil control lotion its twice as lovely!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2011 9:55:00 AM More reviews by tigirlyly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a wonderful product for oily skin. I tend to have a "shiny" T-zone by the end of the work day. I use this on top of my tinted moisturizer on days I don't wear my BE minerals foundation. Prevents the shine that happens around midday. I love the fact it's a liquid--I just add it to my moisturizer and apply. 2 drops are plenty. Has not made me breakout--using it for about a month. Relatively inexpensive. I used to use Benefit Dr. Feelgood balm--I prefer this product. Definitely would recommend this product. I'm slowly becoming a Boot's fan--thankfully my local Target carries this brand.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2011 12:01:00 AM More reviews by soozenc

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've always thought of myself having combination skin, but I think the moisterizer I'm currently using I think is making me oiler than usual. No breakouts, but usually after about 45 min. my face gets noticeably greasy. Well I tried this out for the first time today. I have to be honest I wasn't expecting much. I don't like the way the the product dispenses, basically a drip on the finger and apply. But I applied to my usual oily spots. I went out saw a movie, did some shopping. When I came back home and checked in the mirror, I was surprised to find that my face was still not shiny! So I'm quite happy with this product. I would buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2011 9:24:00 PM More reviews by bassdragon

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have a very oily complexion (especially in winter - natural reaction to the dryness and cold) and this kept it in check for over 8hrs. I'd honestly have to say this is a HG for me, and I'll definitely be trying out more of the No. 7 line.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2011 1:03:00 PM More reviews by debbb1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This product is Excellent. I have a Very oily T zone.Have tried all kinds of products and foundations for oily skin.This stuff works. I apply moisturizer everywhere but the T zone,put a few drops of instant matte on T zone and make up on top...the oil stays under control most of the day...Love this stuff (and no break outs from it) !!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2011 11:26:00 PM More reviews by justbeverly

O-M-G!!! This product is like magic in a bottle. Ive tried various mattifiers over the years and this is hands down the best!!!

A few drops goes a long way! I apply it after my moisturizer but before my foundation. Im shine free all day with no need for touch ups!

Absolutely recommend this to any one looking to be shine free without adding extra layers of makeup.

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/26/2011 5:08:00 PM More reviews by fragiles0ng

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this! I own both this and MAC's Matte, but this wins hands down. It's a liquid formula that comes out of a drip bottle, and you apply one drop at a time until you are finished. I purchased this at Target when I was re-buying Boots Anti-Blemish line, and thought I'd give it a shot, and I'm glad it did. I applied it after my moisturizer and before foundation, and it did keep me less shiny than normal.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No