October 25, 2014 | 829 users online

Eye Shadow - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Trio - I Got Good Jeans

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2012 9:47:00 PM More reviews by kgloverii

Another great palette from WNW. Super rich color pigments, minimal
fallout, and the shadows are so buttery in texture (that's the BEST way to describe them).
I'm middle aged, fair skinned, and a mom who isn't hitting the club, so I tend to use more neutral colors on a daily basis, but I still like my look to be modern and not just "ho-hum." I really took a risk with this palette, but wanted to see if I could make blue work with my coloring, and that gold just knocks my socks off.
My method of application when I use this palette: after priming my lid, I use the gold on my lid and 3/4 way to my brow. I use Wnw's creme brle as my brow color. I then use the light blue on my crease and blend, and the color becomes this two two graduated effect that is truly breathtaking. The dark blue is super pigmented and is a no-go on my skin tone. This palette is awesome, and a great way to change things up, for only a couple bucks.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2012 5:48:00 PM More reviews by BizzyBunny

Love the gold in this eyeshadow trio. Total 24 karat gold. The blues are beautiful as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2011 11:42:00 PM More reviews by ymakeup55

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Though havent used the gold yet I did use the two blue colors.
I realy liked the way the color went on,and was pretty impresed considering was my first time buying them.I really liked how shimmery they were.They matched perfectly with my outfit! Would definitely buy them again.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/9/2011 12:30:00 AM More reviews by 777designz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Green

This is one of the better quality Wet N Wild trios. All three of the colors have good pigmentation, nice texture, and are very blendable. I guess my only problems with this set is the grouping of colors and how they look on vs. how I expected looking at them in the pan.

The highlighter is a light silvery blue. On my eyes however it looks like an ordinary shimmery silver. I was hoping it would have a little more blue to it. The eyelid shade is a rich warm gold. Although I loved it on me I could see this not working with some skintones. The crease color is a dark navy shimmer. This is the main color I bought this set for and I am disappointed. In the pan it looks like a beautful navy blue with lighter navy shimmer. On me though it just looks like a boring charcoal shade. Where'd all the navy shimmer go? It looks so flat on me and I'm shocked it doesn't look blue.

The pairing of these colors is rather odd. The dark blue is way too dark to go with the lighter blue. It definitely needs a middle shade to help blend them together. The gold looks odd with the dark gray looking blue and blended together makes a strange looking color. The gold also looks weird next to or blended with the light silvery blue. Although these colors work fine paired with other eyeshadows, they work poorly with each other.

As long as you are fine with the blues being more gray/silver toned than they appear, and you'll use them with other colors you have instead of as a trio, this would be a great set. I'm not recommending it however because I was looking for some blue eyeshadows.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2011 1:27:00 AM More reviews by GlamDiva

I bought this trio for the gold, which didn't work out as well as I had hoped. I'm having trouble finding a gold that works on me in any brand. But the blues in this palette are just lovely and very wearable. The light blue even works as a highlight color if well blended. The deeper blue doesn't stay looking blue in the crease, as it becomes more browned-blue as it wears. Great buttery texture and high pigmentation in all the WnW eyeshadows.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/21/2011 6:22:00 PM More reviews by LilacShine9

I really like this line of eyeshadow trios that Wet n Wild has come out with. The quality is very impressive and the shade combinations are unique. This one isn't one of my top favorites because since the gold is too yellow and has fallout. I do really like the light blue shade though. The dark blue is okay to make a bit of a crease color, but a tad streaky. I have to be careful though since Im so fair skinned; dont want a dramatic dark look. I would buy this palette again for the light blue eyeshadow.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2011 11:43:00 PM More reviews by xxhna

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this trio for the gold shade alone. It is gorgeous. But I have to say that the entire trio is gorgeous together! WnW are doing quite well with these shadows.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/22/2011 10:51:00 AM More reviews by minimad

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

The yellow gold is my hands down favorite. I thought of the three colors it would be least likely to work with my skin tone, but I was so wrong! It brightens my eyelids and tones down the imperfections. Great color...would snap it up again in a heartbeat.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2011 7:09:00 PM More reviews by tudhwani

I own a lot of MAC shadows, and benefit, and nyx, and blah blah blah but these Wet n' Wild shadows are just as good as all of them. In fact, I like them better than NYX. The formula is very smooth and goes on well with the sponge tip applicator. They also give a cheap looking brush applicator that I initially through out because i thought the bristles would be hard and it wouldn't pick up any color. However, the brush tool can be used for blending once you've placed the colors with the sponge tool. I love the dark blue (that's why I bought it) great for doing 'indigo eyes'. The gold is a true gold (i'd say) very yellow. Again, color pay off is amazing, and lasting power is great. I've been using them without base and I get amazing pay off. Better than what I've had for certain MAC shadows.
I really didn't like the light blue color, even if the quality of the shadow is great.. it's definitely too dark to be a highlight.. I don't think it would look good on anyone unless you were doing some gradienting with blues on your eyes..
Would definitely buy all the other sets (sadly the colors aren't very interesting) well worth the price. Less than a dollar a shadow!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2011 2:19:00 PM More reviews by wonderdreamz

I believe that every color works nicely in this pallete. The silver color doesn't work great as a highlight but it looks pretty as a lid color. My favorite color in this pallete is the gold, although the blue is alright, it could have been more pigmented. Otherwise, its a nice pallete for the cost