October 31, 2014 | 762 users online

Eye Shadow - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Trio - Spoiled Brat

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 8/9/2012 9:52:00 PM More reviews by 1092126

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Hazel

I like this product a lot. The pink I don't really care for it is to hot pink and doesn't look right on my eyes but it would like great on tanner people. The other colors are great and beautiful!! You can play it up or just go casual with it! I got it for super cheap because i got a little bag with 4 things for 2 dollars all the things were tiny size except for the eye shadow. Chech out the bag it's a great price at Walgreens and a great way to get familiar with Wet n Wild!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/8/2012 2:57:00 AM More reviews by BlackDahlia

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

Definitely a great little eye shadow trio. Not the most wearable eye shadow out there, but I knew that when buying it lol. As most of you know Wet'n'Wild has fantastic Eye shadow, I'm so happy I have this in my collection. (:

rated 4 of 5 on 5/3/2012 4:59:00 PM More reviews by clumpedmascara

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I'm not much of an eye shadow wearer. I only bought this for an 80s day at school, but I really liked it! The pink is a great color, but the black's my favorite :) I really liked how this gave instructions on how it could be worn too. W/o that I really wouldn't have known how to wear this right. This was my first time wearing eye shadow, so the instructions were helpful :) It lasted pretty well throughout the day too, the crease was the only place that smudged a bit for me. Also a really great price. The only thing I didn't really like were the brushes :P

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2012 4:19:00 PM More reviews by kay1027

the color is amazing.. i have used other shades to..i cant recall then name but it was three shades of green..any way as much i love the combo of colors the packaging is terrible..if i put it in my makeup tote in my purse the shadow still manages to crack..otherwise great product just cant bring it with you on the go unless you plan on being extra cautious

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2012 12:23:00 AM More reviews by rubie93

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have nothing but great things to say about this eyeshadow trio! I love how the three shades pop together, the colors are bright and fun, and work to make a great pink-tinged smokey eye. And on top of all that, the price ($2.99) couldn't be better. Would definitely recommend this!!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/26/2012 10:39:00 PM More reviews by anaelleee

This trio contains some fun shades :) Like all the other wnw shadows from this line, they are all creamy, mostly shimmery and have a fairly good pigmentation.

The browbone shade looks a bit silvery in the packaging, but on my nc20 skin, it looks like a nice shimmery silver-blue! It's a nice base colour that looks wonderful when other blues are layered on top to create this smoky blue look :)

The crease colour is a black with slightly chunky sparkles but still fairly easy to blend. If you wanted to obtain a true black, you would need a few swipes of this as the first one was a very dark grey for me, almost black, but not quite. This would be great for a smokey eye look, or just to set gel/liquid/pencil liner!

Little side note for dark-haired ladies and gentlemen out there: I have almost black hair, and I actually dampen an angled eye brow/liner brush and use a tiny bit of this shade to fill in my brows, and believe it or not, this actually beats my high end expensive brow kits..!!!! It stays on for 8+ hours and I use this daily! A little goes a long way, and looks natural if applied moderately.

Now the attention-grabber for this trio is the magenta/fushia colour that is a cool-toned pink, which is rare as an eyeshadow shade imo :) It's creamy like the 2 shadows, shimmery and fun to play around with. I suggest using it moderately if used for everyday because it can make your eyes look a bit red if not used carefully, but will make your eyes pop :)

EDIT: i was depotting my shadows and my favorite eyebrow/shadow filler (the black) shattered...i. Have to go repurchase now :( i didnt even make a dent in it..*sigh*

rated 3 of 5 on 2/18/2012 3:04:00 PM More reviews by carolmuncy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Can't beat the price on these gorgeous trios!

I don't find myself reaching for this palette frequently, but that is mostly due to the tone. The silver has a beautiful buttery pigmentation (too cool for me though). The black is not horribly bad, though I feel that it would take it a bit to get full opacity. That being said, it isn't super sheer, and I can use it to discretely darken up another color. The fushia is beautiful, I only wish it had the same pigmentation of the silver.

Strictly drugstore speaking, it is nice to see such in your face colors, and as for DS black, it is REALLY nice.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2012 9:37:00 AM More reviews by Christinaann5

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

i just have to say THANK YOU so much WetnWild for giving us poor girls a chance to own & use amazing eyeshadows. I am thankful for WNW- Now onto Spoiled Bra- this is one of the newer released trios from WNW- i love all of the trios..
=PRICE/AVAILABILITY=
The WetnWild Coloricon Trios can be found wherever your WNW products are sold. I can find mine at most drugstores like Walgreens, CVS, Rite Aid as well as some Walmart stores. Another amazing thing about these- theyre only $2.99 yes less than $3!! the price will vary slightly depending if you get a good sale/discount- dirt cheap & worth so much more!
=SHADE/FORMULA/PERFORMANCE=
The WnW formulation of the Coloricon shadows has got to be pretty high up there- now they may have a few, i mean a few misses but for the majority the shadows are superb!! they are soft, smooth as butter, pigmented- i mean serious pigmentation!!!, easy to apply & blend, they have different finishes from matte, satin, shimmer, metallic, but all of the finishes- all them are amazing! They are super pigmented even w/out a primer or base. W/ normal lids, these will show up so well (the one shadow from on of my WNW palettes stained my eye so maybe always wear a primer but i wanted to test the staying power) These will stay on the lid w/ no primer for around 7 or more hours w/out fading/creasing but of course if you have oily lids or not, def always wear a primer!! with a primer- these stay put for at least 8 hrs or more.. if you want to play w/ different cream bases- these also wear extremely well on top of bases. I just love how amazing & pigmented & smooth these are- better than any other shadow i own/tried. Now onto the specific trio itself- Spoiled Brat is what i think to be a more vivid dramatic looking trio from what im use to, at least. I am more into neutrals but i have to own all WNW shadows so i decided to give this a shot- glad i did bc really, these colors are gorgeous!!
Eyelid- this is a great deepened fushcia pink. Its not a soft pink but more of a magenta pink which i love this color. for most of the pnks i own are soft pastels but not this one. This color adds a great pop of color to this trio. I def would use a lighter color on my inner portion of my eyelid w/ this but still this trio offers some fun. The pink has a silver metallic undertone which ties it into this trio nicely.
Browbone- this is a gorgeous shimmery metallic light silver that almost looks like foil. its gorgeous combined w/ the black for a smoky look. i love lining my lower lash line w/ this silver since it looks metallic esp if you wet it a bit. I love these colors color
Crease- This is a great matte black w/ silver sparkles throughout. The shimmer is big enough that you could knockoff the bits or if you may have a tiny bit throughout. its nothing too much meaning if you need a basic black, this will work. Its pigmented so dont think you have to dig into the shadow
Generally, i wouldnt ever think to play around w/ these colors together & i def wouldnt wear some of these on their suggested spots but overall- its makeup, there are really no rules so wear em how you want to. I just prefer a matte skintone highlight & more earth tone colors but every once & awhile i want a pop of color- this trio is great for smoky eyes w/ the silver & black & the pink is a touch darker than what it looks like in the pan. I love all the colors. The colors all together have made some interesting yet gorgeous looks. If you check online there are really pretty looks w/ this trio. I didnt think id be able to pull this off but using certain colors a certain way- its actually wearable & not too dramatic but could also go the other way & be dramatic. its a versatile trio!!
=PACKAGING=
The WnW Coloricon Trios come in a rectanglur compact with a glossy black backing w/ sticker w/ all the info/labeling & a diagram-tutorial on how & where to place the colors. The front lid is clear/see thru so you can see which trio is which if you have more than one. The lid has a snap open/shut lid. Some are harder than others to open sometimes. The inside is where you find the 4 rectangular pans of shadows. They are all the same size.There is also a slot where they include a foam tip applicator w/ a sythentic fiber brush that has an angle. Ive never used the brush/applicator but ive seen people use it & their eyes looked good. So the packaging is far better than what they use to be. Its not the best but all i care about is if it holds my shadows safe & secure & how much product i get.
Overall, i highly suggests trying the Coloricon Trios. Spoiled Brat is def a pretty trio thats versatile & can do some great looks. There is a bunch of trios to pick from some im sure you will find one you will enjoy. I love Spoiled Brat- the colors are so fun together!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2012 5:08:00 PM More reviews by ckgurl714

I picked this up because it was $.74 on clearance at Target! I love WnW shadows, but I honestly would have never bought these on my own because they're a little bold for me. I have used the silver and black on occasion, but haven't gotten much use out of the pink yet. The black looks glittery and I thought it would be gritty, but it's not at all. Last night, I did a smokey eye using the black and silver (not quite as directed-don't think I'd use the silver on my browbone) and it looked great. I didn't use a primer, but I did use concealer. I can't believe how well these lasted-as good as or better than any high end shadow I've tried which is why these get the 5 stars. I ALWAYS have problems with eye makeup lasting and these lasted throughout everything, and I'm embarrassed to say throughout today too because last night I couldn't find eye makeup removed. Not quite as bold, but perfectly places-no smudges. I'm really pleasantly surprised by these shadows.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/19/2011 11:04:00 PM More reviews by Fiache

I have another one of these Trios, in Silent treatment. I love that one. But when I compare that one to this one, it just doesn't hold up. Don't get me wrong, the colors are gorgeous, BUT my pink color is very chalky and dry. I don't know if I just received a bad batch and got unlucky. The silver and black is soft and buttery, blends like a dream, but overall I could live without this trio since I rarely use silver, I got loads of blacks and it was the hot pink that turned me on and made me purchase it. A bit of a disappointment!
Packaging feels kinda cheap and I would love to have a mirror inside.