July 25, 2014 | 1738 users online

Bath Treatments - LUSH - Bath Bombs

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2010 2:26:00 PM More reviews by amberlights12

I love, love, love these! they are some of my favorites. My favorite is butterball its pretty mild so I cut it into quarters then mix it with the youve been mangoed bath melt and a bubble bar of some sort. They always give the best most luxurious baths ever, I wont bathe or shower without either a bath bomb or for the shower an emotibomb. They are great for really dry wintery skin. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2010 1:48:00 AM More reviews by Hannnna

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE these soo much. I try to use 2 every week. It relaxing, and feels luxurious. They're all differently scented, and some have glitter or little herb thingys :P I really reccomend that you go buy some! They are expensive (4~7$ per bath bomb) but so worth it :)

rated 4 of 5 on 3/5/2010 8:05:00 PM More reviews by rrag20

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

ooohhh I love this bath bombs, my fave is the mushroom one, it smells really good I'm also using it as a decoration in my bathroom, I put it in a nice lil jar and it's also an air freshner my friends are asking me what air freshner in my bathroom am I using? that's how good it is, the problem is it's kinda pricey $7.00 is too much specially I had a roman tub it's a freaking huge tub so a whole one is just one use for me and my husband. we would love to use it everyday but it's too much for $7.00 a day, plus their easy to melt expensive soaps and expensive shampoo too, lotions etc. it's too bad to get addicted on lush products LOL!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2010 8:32:00 AM More reviews by kaylnm

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I tried the Honey B Bath Bomb. I think its the biggest bath bomb in the LUSH line. Makes your bath water change color and smell like honey. You don't need to put on any body lotion after bath! Great Gift......

rated 3 of 5 on 10/14/2009 6:32:00 AM More reviews by RosemaryGinger

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

They are cute and fun. I love the scents too. But $6 for one bath bomb is too much... There are so many kinds and it makes me want to try everything, so I've decided to just completely ignore them when I visit a Lush shop.
Also, I'm not very fund of the dried flower petals and colourful paper confetti and stuff they put in their bath bombs. One time after a nice bath I was wrapped in bath towel and scooping up pieces of dried roses floating in the bath tab with a pasta drainer. I don't think I want to do that again...

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2009 6:11:00 AM More reviews by Rockabillygirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like the large size because I can break it up into smaller pieces!
I think these are a little bit too pricy but i will buy them again. Since they do kind of last awhile.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/20/2009 4:24:00 AM More reviews by evange

The PH balance is off, it left my skin very itchy.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2009 10:27:00 AM More reviews by bethb216

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I purchased one of these bombs online because there are no lush stores in South Carolina. It was something like 6.85 for the bomb and then another 14.95 for shipping...REDICULOUS! Normally I wouldn't pay 22.00 for one bath, but my friend said I "had to try one of these things!!" WELL... I tried it, and I won't be trying it again! Sure, the experience was fun while I was in the tub, but cleaining the ring of oily scum and dried lavender buds and glitter or whatever they were was not my idea of relaxing after a nice soak!

2 months ago I went to coastalscents.com and purchased their bath bomb fizzy making kit for like 50 bucks plus 10.00 shipping and got enough supplies to make over 50 of my own bath bombs (3 scents, 3 colors). I'd rather pay 1.00 per bath bomb in scents and colors of my own choosing, with ingredients I KNOW are safe than spend 22.00 for one bath bomb from lush. Also, with my own bath bombs from the coastal scents kit, I have never had a problem with scum rings or floating bits of whatever.

Do yourself a favor, if you like crafts, try the bathbomb fizzy making kit from Coastal Scents instead and save yourself some money!

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2008 11:51:00 AM More reviews by RedNailz

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Bath Bombs are my favorite Lush product. They are good sized and come in a variety of scents. I avoid the ones with bits of paper or bark or leaves because those bits get everywhere! I did notice another reviewers suggestion to put the bomb in something to catch the bits, so perhaps I will try that. UPDATE: I tried a Big Blue bomb and tied it up in a nylon stocking before dropping it in the tub. Even though it looked like one without bits, it turns out there was seaweed inside. I am happy to report that the bomb dissolved fine and the nylon kept the seaweed out of the tub.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/13/2008 3:37:00 AM More reviews by NewYorRican21

I probably would buy again though I said no only because I hang out at the Lush store so much. Overall the bath bombs in my opinion are a big disappointment. For the price I would like a little more lasting fizz. These overall are just ok.