LUSH It's Raining Men

4.3

Honey, Rosehip, Lotus flowers, Tiger Lily Infusion, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Water, Perfume, Propylene Glycol, Sweet Wild Orange Oil, Bergamot Oil, Titanium Dioxide, *Limonene, *Linalool, Benzyl Benzoate, Methylparaben *occurs naturally in essential oils

on 5/14/2014 5:52:00 PM

Another LUSH product that I bought for the ingredients and performance, even though I didn't care for the smell. I just got the 3.3 ounce in case I ended up hating the smell. I am not usually a fan of sweet fragrances or for that matter food-ey scents either. I don't like my lotions or body washes to smell like something I want to eat. Especially candy. Yuck. The thought of a toffee smelling body wash was a huge turn off. But it has the most moisturizing ingredients of all LUSH's shower gels. The first ingredient is honey(!) so I picked it over Flying Fox and Olive Branch, both of which I liked the scent of more. Well you can certainly tell it has lots of honey. It lathers, but not as much as a typical shower gel IMO. That is fine with me as long as it leaves my skin soft and not dry. And it certainly accomplishes this. My skin feels super smooth after using. I can even get away without using lotion. And the smell really isn't too sweet. It's more sophisticated than I expected. After I get out of the shower, it's more like a light honey smell than toffee. And I love honey :) may actually buy the full size when I run out.

on 4/29/2014 12:47:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Pros: . The smell is heavenly . A tiny bit goes a long way as the lather is incredible. Using a 250ml bottle every day for six weeks and I still have enough for at least two more weeks . Very moisturising and cleans your body very well . Cleans hair surprisingly well . Soothes razor rash like a dream Cons: . The price! £9 for a 250ml bottle! . Smell isn't strong when washed off

on 4/26/2014 12:14:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This stuff is WONDERFUL! It smells like salted caramel toffee and is one of the most moisturizing body washes I've ever used. I even debated putting on body lotion after my shower because I felt like I didn't need it! My skin felt so soft, it lathered wonderfully, and the scent was super light, but sweet. You can only smell it if you get really close! Definitely buying again!

on 11/21/2013 10:26:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

This is a thick, honey-based shower gel with a sweet toffee scent with a hint of orange and flowers. The scent is supposed to be the same as in HIWTK soap, but I personally think the soap smells a bit better. I'm not a fan of overly sweet scents, and sometimes this is a little too much for me. However, as a shower gel it's awesome, without a doubt the best I've ever tried, and I really like to have some around all the time. I've never had a shower gel that leaves my skin as soft as this one does. It's very gentle, and even suits my acne-prone skin, leaving it feeling moisturized but not coated or oily at all. In fact, my skin seems much clearer when I've been using It's Raining Men. I also find it suitable for shaving, which is not the case for me with most shower gels. All in all, this is a great option for sensitive skins of any type, as long as you can tolerate the sweet scent.

on 11/2/2013 9:38:00 AM

I love this! I was using Dove body wash, and noticed my skin was starting to get dried out. I bought this because the first ingredient was honey, and I'm so so pleased with it. My skin is no longer ashy, and I've been using this every day for a month and have barely put a dent in it. The consistency is very thick, and makes a great shaving medium when you lather it on. My husband was put off by the name of this, but he loves it too :] I use this in conjunction with their coco lotion, and my skin looks and feels great.

on 10/19/2013 11:19:00 PM

WHERE HAS THIS BEEN ALL MY LIFE?!?!? Before Honey I Washed the Kids, I NEVER used bar soap on my body in the shower. Once I smelt, that delicious, sweet smell, that changed however and I became a dedicated bar soap user. THAT WAS BEFORE I SMELT THIS BODY SOAP! I am in love. It is identical to my beloved bar soap. So now I have removed my Honey I Washed the Kids soap from my shower, and put it back by the sink to use to wash my hands where it belongs.

I love It's Raining Men. The smell is enough to make me a life time buyer, I am not even joking. It's also more than just an amazing smell. It is a really thick consistency, which I have discovered means that I have to use significantly less to get an amazing lather. When I use this soap, my skin feels so soft and clean, I love it!

Currently I have the 3.3 ounce bottle which cost me 9.95 USD which admittedly is a bit expensive for a shower gel, but I have been using the same tiny bottle daily for about two months and have a little more than half left. I plan on purchasing the large bottle next time I go to LUSH since it is a better deal and will last me forever.

on 7/17/2013 11:12:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The most moisturizing shower gel I've ever used! True story! It lathers wonderfully and smells amazing! seems to last forever, I have my big bottle since May 2, and it's still more than half full on July 18!!

on 6/20/2013 5:06:00 AM

I purchased the large bottle online after reading reviews on this. When I first opened it I thought I had made a mistake...didn't really smell like Honey I Washed The Kids! I was trying not to be disappointed. Took it in the shower last night and...WOW it smells different out of the bottle. Maybe just needed to be shook up or something but pure liquid toffee. Wonderful! My hubby immediately smelled it and commented. This lathered well and cleaned well. I shaved with it...yup, smooth and close. The smell lingered all evening, mellowed, on my skin and smelled like rich brown sugar and butter, not sickly sweet, just right. WAY longer than HIWTK. This morning I can still smell it faintly. Love it!

on 5/21/2013 1:48:00 AM

Smells soo yummy! My favorite LUSH shower gel. It is like liquid maple and honey candy soap. Goes well with Honey I Washed the Kids Soap and Vanillary perfume.

on 5/21/2013 12:20:00 AM

I'm in love with this smell!! Lately I had been feeling the skin of my legs a little itchy and dry after every shower, although I use an oatmeal moisturizing soap. After using this shower gel, my skin has a great, moisturized texture. It's a great scent experience.