September 2, 2014 | 1782 users online

Foundations - Rimmel - Clean Finish

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2014 1:31:00 PM More reviews by cathykl

The only good thing about this foundation is the nice texture. Other than that, this foundation is horrible, absolutely a waste of time. I put on a shade lighter than my own skin and within minutes it oxidised to a hideous orangey shade. I tried one shade even lighter, which made me look like a ghost and within minutes again, it turned orange too. It looks streaky, unnatural and like you got sprayed in the face with bronzer. I can't comment on staying power or anything because I washed it off within an hour and wouldn't go near this ever again. There are so many better options in this price range, I wouldn't bother even trying this out.

Also, if you have yellow undertones, forget about it. The shades are not yellow enough for my skin. The oxidisation is the biggest issue really, so no matter what shade you choose it ends up somehow darker. Then separates and pools, again this is within the hour I wore it. It looks unnatural no matter what, not skin-like at all. If you do try this, have a look in natural light 20 minutes after applying and I can almost guarantee you won't come back to it.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/16/2014 4:25:00 AM More reviews by inspirit11993

Stay away from this is you have oily skin!!!! I bought the two lightest shades thinking that one had to match me but this oxidized really badly. The staying power also sucks... after wearing it for about 3 hours, it had begun to break down. I do however like the packing. At first I thought that the little spatula thing was odd but it's actually pretty cool.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2014 11:56:00 PM More reviews by Eyeshadowsaremydrug0076

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Why all the hate? I Love this! as a person with acne who needs coverage, I wear this quite often!! It is FIVE dollars!! It lasts well only if you have a Primer!!! The packaging is so cute, it comes with a nifty lil spatula!! No scent no breakouts!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/10/2014 9:10:00 PM More reviews by amera5151

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE this foundation! It is by far my favourite drugstore foundation ever!! I'm more of a MAC girl but I just wanted to rave about this product. The texture is that of a creamy foundation, my only wish is that it would have been runnier, but since it was a matte finish I knew that it was good. I got it in the shade 340 nude and it matches me perfectly!

For swatches and more info, check out my blog

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2014 2:00:00 PM More reviews by shmeckley

This is the best drug store liquid foundation.it didn't turn orange after a while.it leaves my face looking flawless.my goodness this stuff is nice for a cheap price.I can only find it at walmart.if u want a more dewy look don't use the matte one.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/4/2014 10:39:00 PM More reviews by SallySan

I have been using high end foundations for as long as I could remember, which has been costing me a fortune. A bottle of Nars foundation would cost me about $55(CAD). I decided it was time for me to ditch the high end foundations and try drug store cosmetics. My first choice of foundation was the Rimmel Matt clean finish because it was on sale at shoppers drug mart for $5.99. The foundation did give a flawless finish when first applying it on but after a few hours, it started to look dry and awful. If you have dry skin then stay away from this foundation

rated 1 of 5 on 1/3/2014 4:27:00 PM More reviews by megannduffett

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I personally do not like this product. I was looking for a new foundation, and I decided to try this product out. The foundation seems heavy on my face, even when I'm wearing very little. I also feel like this product gives little coverage, despite how much I apply. The packaging and applicator looks messy as well. Overall,I'm not a huge fan of this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/2/2014 11:27:00 PM More reviews by LokaLopez13

This is a pretty good foundation under $4. It's keeps my oily face matte all day! I love how it comes with a spatula looking thing. The consistency is thick like whipped I liked that alot. There is not a big selection on colors I got the the closest to my color and it made my face slightly orangy I didn't like that but other than that i like This foundation

rated 2 of 5 on 1/1/2014 11:18:00 PM More reviews by mindymadness

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I liked the texture of this makeup and how matte it made my skin but I had a bad day and cried about something stupid, I'm sure. It ran clear off my skin in lines down my face. It even appeared to be a bit whiter and kind of foamy. I couldnt imagine sweating with this on.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/22/2013 12:46:00 AM More reviews by curlygirl03

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This product is good drugstore foundation, nothing more nothing less. It gives me good, flawless coverage and keeps my skin matte for the whole school day (8-3). The downsides are that it can look caked if not blended and it "sets" into my skin quite quickly and causes the aforementioned cakiness. All in all it's a good foundation especially considering the price.