October 31, 2014 | 1375 users online

Lip Treatments - Burt's Bees - Tinted Lip Balm - Tiger Lily

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2011 12:07:00 AM More reviews by pxcrunnercat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this lipbalm! I think others who aren't satisfied with the color may have skintones that are too dark to be flattered by the color of the balm- a very light peachy-pink. I have very pale skin and this is a great everyday color for me- just a hint of very natural looking color that I like to wear with a darker eye look or just an overall natural look. The balm itself performs well- it moisturizes very well and lasts a couple hours, tops, like every other balm. Very much worth having to me.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/18/2011 11:15:00 AM More reviews by funkydancey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I like everything about this product other than the color. It looks nice in the tube and I was hoping for a light brown color. My lips are larger and can be kind of dry and flaky. This product exaggerated all of the lines on my lips I think because the color is too light. It just looks kind of cakey on me. Pink blossom is a much better color for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/29/2011 1:09:00 AM More reviews by jtguppy

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really really like this product. I wear it over lipliner (no 7-Boots nude) and the colour payoff is completely appropriate for anytime. I thought the packaging was odd, but I wasn't upset. Very moisturizing and does pill up on my lips ( you know what I'm taking about!). Most definitely will buy again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2011 1:08:00 PM More reviews by DollParts7

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

Unlike the Rose, from the same collection, this has no color payoff for me. It was just a slick chapstick. I did want some color, especially because the Rose fit me so perfectly. The best my lips but better look with that one.

This is banished to nighttime beauty treatments.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/11/2011 8:10:00 PM More reviews by shimmergirl1123

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was very excited when I bought this product because I though it would be a huge lip balm but it turned out to be the same size as the regular Burt's Bees beeswax lip balms in like three cardboard compartment things. Plus, it was $7 for the tiny little lip balm which I don't even like, when the original one is only $2.99! The color looks very weird on my lips with my NW30 skin tone. Also, I didn't find it moisturizing at all. I love the original Burt's Bees lip balms, but I am not a fan of this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2011 1:32:00 PM More reviews by IndiaRobyn

AMAZING PRODUCT - I would just like to say this is an amazing dupe for the Chanel rouge coco shine (Which i also own in 48 Evasion) - Seriously ? People are saying this is expensive , Which it kind of is but when i pay 22.00 for Chanel this is a really good deal at 6.00 - The colour of tiger lily is a really lovely orange/coral shade and it does have a very nice tint. It's quite oily i suppose but not in a bad way .. It really does feel like it's doing amazing things to your lips. I love wearing it !! - The only slight problem might be the smell .. my bf said it smells like iron brew lol !!! :)

rated 3 of 5 on 6/14/2011 1:11:00 AM More reviews by Taizk

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I like the color but do not care for the smell and taste and found out that is really oily to use during summer. It is not moisturizing enough to use during winter either.
I would' not repurchase, even though is cheap.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2011 2:28:00 PM More reviews by sugamonkey

I love the beeswax lip balm so I gave this a try. Yes, it's moisturizing, but the color was too peachy/coral for my light pigmented lips since I wanted a MLBB look.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/1/2011 9:47:00 PM More reviews by Nickylily

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Very light colored muted peach. Adds a nice sheer tint to my lips. I also love the scent as it reminds me of Aveda and Abba shampoos. The texture is very silky and smooth, like butter. Pricier than other balms, but the scent, texture and color and worth it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2011 12:28:00 PM More reviews by careypiper

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Tiger Lily is a light pink tinted lip balm. I don't think I have very pigment lips, but this did not show up on me at all. As a lip balm it's great, very moisturizing. I also have this in Hibiscus and absolutely love it.