NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream (All)

Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Dimethicone, Beeswax, Glyceryl Behenate / Eicosadioate, Phenoxyethanol, Dimethicone / Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Talc, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Silica, Aluminium Starch Octenylsuccinate, Isohexadecane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Parfum. May Contain: CI77019 (Mica) / CI77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI15850 (D&C Red 6 Na. Salt), CI15850 (D&C Red 7 Ca Lake), CI15985:1 (FD&C Yellow 6 Al Lake), CI19140:1 (FD&C Yellow 5 Al Lake), CI45410 (D&C Red 28 Al Lake), CI77491 (Iron Oxide Red), CI77492 (Iron Oxide Yellow), CI77499 (Iron Oxide Black), CI77742 (Manganese Violet), CI77891 (Titanium Dioxide)

on 8/11/2015 7:10:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I have these in four shades: Addis Ababa, Milan, Istanbul and Buenos Aires. My sister has Cairo, Sydney and Tokyo. The lighter shades seems to be pretty different from brighter and darker shades. Milan, istanbul and adu dhabi all glide easily and smoothly on my lips and the coverage is good. The other light shades though, need a bit more work to get evenly on lips. They also need a few more layers to get a vibrant color. I love the texture! Feels and smells like I'm spreading some chocolate candy mousse on my lips instead of make up. These dry completely matte and tend to feel a bit dry after a while. Despite my very dry and patchy lips, these look perfectly fine and smooth.(which is a miracle). I'd give the lighter shades 4/5 and darker ones 5/5, overall 5/5 and I can't wait to get more shades soon!

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I usually never write reviews, but I just had to review this product because it is truly AMAZING!! I read a lot of reviews before getting it ( or them, I bought several different colors) and most of them were positive, but some scared me a little saying its very drying or that your lips will look patchy and also that it leaves a white line etc etc... I honestly have to say I disagree with those claims, they are so super soft and creamy when you apply them and they do not leave a white line, and my lips just looks smooth and nice, no dry patches. I wear them for several hours without needing to reapply any product ( If I do not eat of course, then I need to touch up a little, but that goes for all my other lip products from brands like Mac etc ) I really hope Nyx won't ever change the formula on these and that they will sell them forever!! <3

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

The Harry Potter fan is right its simply the best I love slapping this on my juicy lips when going to the mall looking for some fresh clothes to go to the club! Heck I might even where this lip cream to the club cuz I always be lookin fresh af! ;).

on 8/6/2015 5:32:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I love this! It's completely matte, and doesn't transfer at all! I got it in the colour Istanbul, and it is so pretty and soft looking. It doesn't settle into the lines of my lips, and it doesn't bleed out either.
After about 5/6 hours of wear it just starts to dry out my lips a bit, but it's nothing that chapstick can't fix later on. I can't wait to get this in different colours.

on 7/31/2015 11:58:00 AM

Maybe I should try a different color to see if thr formula and color pay off ate different, because I have two of these in light pink shade and a coral shade (don't remeber the name, they're somewhere forgotten un my makeup drawer), and the formulation stinks. I have naturally normal lips, not dry or cracked. I even like the drugstore milani amore matte and rimmel matte liquid lippies. But I don't understand the fascination with these. It's like applying powdered chalk on the lips. Let me tell you that the colors were not true to how they looked on the bottle, it loomed like I was wearing concealer on the lips. I always had to wear these with a lip balm u der neath because it began to crack and peel off withing an hour or so. I'm gonna search for these in my makeup stash and give these a go again, because I trust makeupalley with my life lol! The reviews are 91.8% on point most of time. I'll update if I change my mind.

on 7/20/2015 11:22:00 PM

I do love these little guys but I do have my issues with them. I find the colour payoff is fantastic but they can be hard to apply properly. They don't wear evenly and they transfer onto everything. they smell AMAZING and feel so so good on the lips. Just remember to reapply because they don't last for a super long time and you will be good. I will repurchace these mainly because I love the smell and the colours.

on 7/20/2015 10:51:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Love this product!! They smell really nice but the smell doesn't last. They feel really unique on the lips and they set to a semi-matte finish quite quickly. It doesn't emphasize dry lips or anything like that. I have the color in Antwerp. It doesn't quite match the color in the tube, but it is still really nice! I'd like to pick up some more shades.

on 7/17/2015 11:32:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

I have this in Stockholm and I really do
Like the color but I need to
Apply it about 3 times in between waiting for each layer to dry so that it shows up opaque. But it is super drying on my lips and they make my lips look like raisins lol... And you get that white film on your lips after some time ...

on 7/17/2015 11:22:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I watched many reviews on this on Youtube before buying for color swatch ideas. I decided to go with the color Stockholm, an almost nude pink. The product doesn't dry completely matte as stated on the packaging, more like a semi-matte which is quite annoying. Some of the colors aren't very opaque so you have to put it on more than once. I may get more of these in the future, like the color Transylvania. It also has a smell to it, which wasn't very bad and went away after a while. The product itself makes your lips feel weird, almost soft.

on 7/10/2015 2:09:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I enjoy applying this on my lips mainly because of the texture and feel on my lips and also cause it smells so good (mine smells like candy and I love it). You have to apply more than one layer for the color to be opaque though. It doesn't last that long for me but it could be because I also apply other lipsticks above it to mix colors hmm however, it is quite affordable!! Wouldn't mind buying it again :)