NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream (All)

Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Dimethicone, Beeswax, Glyceryl Behenate / Eicosadioate, Phenoxyethanol, Dimethicone / Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Talc, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Silica, Aluminium Starch Octenylsuccinate, Isohexadecane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Parfum. May Contain: CI77019 (Mica) / CI77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI15850 (D&C Red 6 Na. Salt), CI15850 (D&C Red 7 Ca Lake), CI15985:1 (FD&C Yellow 6 Al Lake), CI19140:1 (FD&C Yellow 5 Al Lake), CI45410 (D&C Red 28 Al Lake), CI77491 (Iron Oxide Red), CI77492 (Iron Oxide Yellow), CI77499 (Iron Oxide Black), CI77742 (Manganese Violet), CI77891 (Titanium Dioxide)

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

So disappointed in this. This just filled in every line I had on my lips and looked terrible. Even with scrubbing and priming my lips it still looked like a blotchy color and was not consistent. Don't waste your money on this.

on 6/26/2015 1:10:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

no ........... just stupid lipcream, taste weird but smell good
I am sure I bought the original one, mine is "TOKYO"
I will not spend anything again for this, the colour are just weird for asians
Easily removed with tissue?You have to retouch every hours

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I have this in Tokyo and Istanbul and they are AMAZING! The perfect finish and texture. Matte as matte can be. They are long wearing and creamy. BUT YOU MUST LET THEM DRY TO HAVE THEM WEAR LONGER. It takes just a few minutes but its worth it!

on 6/21/2015 2:02:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I personally have tried a lot of matte lip cream or lipstick. I dont know why I love this one the most, as I use this everyday. I love the texture so much, because for me texture is really important, to keep myself comfortable. It dries pretty quick, and I love it! It helps me a lot when I'm in hurry. It also has a lot of colors, so totally crave for another colors :')

Pros :
1. Dries quick :)
2. Has a lot of colors
3. Lightweight
4. Great texture
5. Cheap

Cons :
1. Easily faded
2. Make my lips dark

Since it might be darkening your lips, my suggestion is dont forget to put your favorite lipbalm before applying this ;)

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

it's pretty bu doesn't stay on long

on 6/17/2015 3:42:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I love the price and I live for a perfect matte lip 🙌

on 6/16/2015 6:38:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I hate the butter gloss with all of my soul and have a love/hate relationship with the matte lipstick, but this is just about perfect. Lemme tell you why!

I like day to day makeup to be stress free. I want to put it on, and not live in a state of paranoia, terrified that it has deteriorated into a crappy hot mess. The soft matte lip cream achieves this.

No lipliner necessary, just put it on. Fewer products? Yes please. I don't want to go through seven steps to make lipstick stay on my mouth just for it to come off because I had the audacity to get hungry and eat. This will come off when you eat, but who cares? It's easy to put back on and doesn't require a support unit of five other products to stay on.

Lasting power: it has it. I apply two thin coats, and it dries to a long lasting, minimal transfer finish after about five minutes. It's so nice not having to worry that my lip product has disappeared into the parallel dimension that many seem to vanish to.

Lastly, texture. Unlike many matte lip products, this doesn't make my lips feel like crumpled paper. Do they feel ultra moisturized? No. They feel like pretty standard lips. It feels like you don't have anything on your lips, really. I can dig it.

Overall, best matte lip product I've tried thus far.

on 6/15/2015 7:43:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Perfect matte colors, awesome staying power as long as you let it dry before touching lips together.

on 6/13/2015 7:20:00 PM

i adore these lip creams they smell really good and go on smooth and once they set they last for a pretty long time. it is a sponge applicator so its easy to apply..the colors are very pigmented and this dries to a matte finish. it doesnt dry my lips out my lips like other matte products have..and its really creamy..

on 6/12/2015 11:44:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

This is amazing! It smells anazing, like whipped vanilla, and it leaves your lips feeling like velvet. It stays on your lips really well and doesn't dry them out. I bought it in the shade Athens, which is MLBB and it makes my lips look a lot plumper! Because of the price, I'll definitely be buying more shades!