Collection 2000 EXTREME 24 HOUR FELT TIP LINER

on 12/10/2013 2:11:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

On my 4th one of these and I love them.
I normally do thin liner which thickens as it goes out and this is perfect for it. The felt-tip style is so easy to use, last months and dead cheap. It's really pigmented too, a real black which doesn't grey the longer you have it. I don't find this smudges much at all, but I never rub/touch my eyes with makeup on.
Best eyeliner I've ever had, probably going to keep using this as long as they keep making it. Perfect for day looks and more dramatic/winged/evening looks.

on 12/8/2013 8:52:00 AM

This felt liner is good value and lasts forever. It's all I use now as it is simple to use and does it's job well without being too pricey

I'm not impressed with this eyeliner. I know alot of people love it but to me it smudges and wears off within a short time. I have it in black and when you put it on, it is very pigmented but it fades very quickly.

Overall, a cheap eyeliner that is ok for a short period of time but smudges easily. I recommend Rimmels liquid eyeliner as it is an excellent cheap liner.

on 7/13/2013 5:11:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Although this eyeliner stays on most of the day and doesn't smudge to much I think it can sometimes give to much of a thick look to your eyes, I find it hard to apply eyeliner so I thought something like this might help, it's helpful however can so be hard to get a thin line, the price is ok. The packaging is decent, however the eyeliner tends to dry up quite a bit so have to constantly shake it to bring back the color. Overall wouldn't buy again just not my hg.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

My go to eyeliner, a really great product for such a low price, its surprisingly pigmented for something this cheap, and it does last most of the day, the tip is quite thick, making it difficult to do thin lines, but its perfect for how i like to wear my liner

I got this but it was on a deal because I would've never had brought it if it wasn't! But I love how its literally a felt tip pen! I find it to think and it makes my eyes look horrible ! But it's still my favourite product so far

on 5/6/2013 12:15:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

i am on my 4 felt tip liner and i love it sososo much, it is definitely my favorite. i love how it is just like a felt tip pen and it stays on for a long time. the only problem is that it is quite thick and if you have small lids then this might not be the best liner for you. but it is a very good product and it is one of my favorites x

on 4/18/2013 5:38:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

I love doing a simple cat eye and this product makes it so easy! Its affordable, gives a dark line and because of the thick nib its incredibly easy to get a precise line. I will continue to repurchase!

on 4/12/2013 9:54:00 AM

I had a bit of a phase a few months ago where I felt like spring cleaning my entire makeup bag as I was beginning to feel unhappy with my day to day look. I bought new foundation, and for the first time invested in more prestige brand highlighters and eyeshadows and lipsticks.

But when it came to eyeliner I was at a loss. I wear a thick cat eye flick every single day without fail, and have always used Collection 2000's liquid eyeliner in a little tub. I decided I should splash out and went from MAC to Bobbi Brown to try out their gel eyeliners. However, when it came to it I couldn't make myself spend 20+ on a gel eyeliner pot, to then have to invest in the only brush I felt I could use well which was a Louise Young brush (again around 20). When my liner began to dry out I purchased the same one and bought this one to give it a go.

It's quite thick but SO easy to use, I know use this to form my flick shape (I'm a bit of a pro now after years of practice!) and then to blacken it up more go over with my original C 2000 liner, this adds more pigmented colour and adds longevity. I then pack MAC's carbon shadow onto the line and soften with a blending brush. This routine has saw me through for months now, I can put it on at 8am, go to university then work and come home at 10.30pm with only the slightest of creasing to my flick.

Not perfection, but pretty close, and much preferable for my student pocket than spending 40 or so on liner products alone!

on 1/25/2013 5:55:00 PM

It's a great price, reasonable quality and has nice texture and is wearable.