Collection 2000 EXTREME 24 HOUR FELT TIP LINER

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

Love the pen format, makes it easy to apply. However it melted, actually melted in lines down my eyes within half an hour. Not for my very oily lids. I suggest Boots 17 Tattoo Me liner for a budget eyeliner that lasts.

I swear that this is the only eyeliner I'll ever use! I'm still on my first one, which I've had for over a year because it lasts that long, even with me using it almost everyday. It's perfect for doing any eyeliner style, and my new favourite is cat-eye. It lasts for ages when I do it, and it's extremely inexpensive in Superdrug, where I get it. I can't seem to get pencil liners to work on my eyes, because it's ran off after 10 minutes when I apply it. I must just have really watery eyes or something. But A****** product and I will definitely keep on repurchasing.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

On my 4th one of these and I love them.
I normally do thin liner which thickens as it goes out and this is perfect for it. The felt-tip style is so easy to use, last months and dead cheap. It's really pigmented too, a real black which doesn't grey the longer you have it. I don't find this smudges much at all, but I never rub/touch my eyes with makeup on.
Best eyeliner I've ever had, probably going to keep using this as long as they keep making it. Perfect for day looks and more dramatic/winged/evening looks.

This felt liner is good value and lasts forever. It's all I use now as it is simple to use and does it's job well without being too pricey

I'm not impressed with this eyeliner. I know alot of people love it but to me it smudges and wears off within a short time. I have it in black and when you put it on, it is very pigmented but it fades very quickly.

Overall, a cheap eyeliner that is ok for a short period of time but smudges easily. I recommend Rimmels liquid eyeliner as it is an excellent cheap liner.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Although this eyeliner stays on most of the day and doesn't smudge to much I think it can sometimes give to much of a thick look to your eyes, I find it hard to apply eyeliner so I thought something like this might help, it's helpful however can so be hard to get a thin line, the price is ok. The packaging is decent, however the eyeliner tends to dry up quite a bit so have to constantly shake it to bring back the color. Overall wouldn't buy again just not my hg.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

My go to eyeliner, a really great product for such a low price, its surprisingly pigmented for something this cheap, and it does last most of the day, the tip is quite thick, making it difficult to do thin lines, but its perfect for how i like to wear my liner

I got this but it was on a deal because I would've never had brought it if it wasn't! But I love how its literally a felt tip pen! I find it to think and it makes my eyes look horrible ! But it's still my favourite product so far

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

i am on my 4 felt tip liner and i love it sososo much, it is definitely my favorite. i love how it is just like a felt tip pen and it stays on for a long time. the only problem is that it is quite thick and if you have small lids then this might not be the best liner for you. but it is a very good product and it is one of my favorites x

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

I love doing a simple cat eye and this product makes it so easy! Its affordable, gives a dark line and because of the thick nib its incredibly easy to get a precise line. I will continue to repurchase!