September 23, 2014 | 1991 users online

Conditioner - L'Oreal - EverSleek Intense Smooth Conditioner

rated 1 of 5 on 1/26/2013 11:15:00 AM More reviews by schixzotic

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I'm really not sure why this product received beauty awards - it doesn't, as it name promises, make your hair sleek. It's a very generic conditioner that seems to wash right off my hair without moisturising it, albeit it does provide some minimal detangling effects. My hair feels exactly the same before and after application of this conditioner. Very unimpressed. My hair became dry and the ends split after about 3 months of usage. Needless to say I will be throwing this away.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/23/2013 10:55:00 AM More reviews by fassolichka

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have fairly long hair and this gave me terrible back acne--the giant, cystic kind--all the way down my back. I didn't realize this product was the cause until I ran out and was forced to use Trader Joe's conditioner for about a week, and suddenly everything cleared up. I have stuck with the Trader Joe's stuff and have not had a single zit since. Sadly it will take a few months for the dark spots from the past acne to fade. It may be sulfate-free, but whatever they're replacing the sulfate with is clearly even worse for your skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2013 1:10:00 PM More reviews by highmaintenancepanda

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I like this conditioner a lot and use it to deep condition weekly. I love the smell and it gives great slip. I have fine, curly hair and it doesn't weigh my hair down but gives it enough moisture and frizz control. I don't need to use a lot and it goes on sale quite frequently so the price is definitely right. Overall a great conditioner and I would definitely buy it again.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/24/2012 6:25:00 AM More reviews by icarle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I don't really think this conditioner is special. The smell is strong (but not entirely unpleasant) and i didn't noticed any real improvement in my hair. No added shine, nothing in particular. I am gonna finish the tube but i won't repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2012 6:52:00 PM More reviews by atkluna

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I honestly LOVE this conditioner! I bought it for the first time almost 2 years ago since my hair is just so frizzy, curly, and i have a LOT of it. I was super impressed with how well it worked after just the first use and I've been repurchasing it ever since!

Its a semi-thick white cream conditioner and It detangles well (although to be honest, I've never had a huge struggle detangling my hair even though its quite curly) It doesn't have a weird smell (my sense of smell isn't so great though so don't take my word on this tiny factor lol) And it doesn't leave my hair feeling dry after rinsing (which i hate!) It maintains moisture and my frizz is less. It's not COMPLETELY frizz free but it does help a lot.

I've bought other conditioners since I love experimenting (I'm quite infatuated with my hair so I definitely go crazy with buying hair products) but I always seem to come back to this conditioner since I haven't really found anything that works better for my hair.

I don't like the shampoo from this line (my Burt's Bees More Moisture shampoo is my favorite but I use the Olive Oil Creamy Aloe Shampoo by Organic Root Simulators as my clarifying shampoo one a week) and I don't like the leave in cream from this line either (I adore the Macadamia Natural Oil Leave in Creme and the Healing Oil Treatment) but this conditioner is going to be a staple in my hair routine for a long time.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/6/2012 12:47:00 PM More reviews by Ozzie1985

Yes I gave this 4 stars because I like it but I definitely was not blown away that I would re-purchase this again. The conditioner does what it says, it smooths my hair and that is it, no more, no less.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2012 9:51:00 AM More reviews by zebraa11

I'll be honest people. I don't think i've ever used such a good conditioner. First off: It didn't break me out, which is a big deal. Almost every product i put on my skin or hair causes acne. Yuck. But this did nothing to irritate my skin. Secondly: It made my hair SUPER soft. I don't remember using such a moisturizing conditioner before, in my LIFE. I'm not exaggerating. Also, the smell is incredible. Every time I'd get outta the shower, I'd be smelling my hair for hours after. Honestly, this stuff gave me some of my long lost confidence back.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/15/2012 11:33:00 PM More reviews by TarheelPhilly

Over all I do like the product. I have bra-strap length 3b/4a color treated hair. I really did like the slip that this product had in my hair, it detangled very well and defined my curls well without weighing it down to much.

The smell is awful to me. It is like perfume in a tube but I guess that is the give and take.

I wash my hair with As I am Coconut Co-wash, then use this product as stated on the label.

I like the feel quite a lot.

Now if they can get the smell undercontrol I'd appreciate it very much.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2012 8:57:00 PM More reviews by dbnsjsmom

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Long story short, this conditioner (and the shampoo) has literally saved my hair. After doing massive amounts of damage to my hair a couple months ago, and trying desperately to find products to repair the breakage/brittleness/dullness, I was seriously considering chopping off my shoulder length hair and just waiting for it to grow back out. On a whim, I bought the EverSleek shampoo and conditioner, not holding out much hope for its efficacy. WOW. After one use, my hair felt "new" again. I've used it for a week now, and my hair feels (and looks) soft, silky, and manageable. The shine is back, and I'm noticing less breakage. LOVE-LOVE-LOVE this product!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/25/2012 1:17:00 AM More reviews by Lankaa

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This made my hair a gummy sticky mess. Totally tangled - like one big dreadlock. Hate it and I personally think this whole 'ever- fill in the blank' line from loreal is a cheap rip off of pureology. Do yourself a favor and spend the $ to get pureology.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No