April 19, 2014 | 1704 users online

Conditioner - L'Oreal - EverSleek Intense Smooth Conditioner

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/24/2012 6:25:00 AM More reviews by icarle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I don't really think this conditioner is special. The smell is strong (but not entirely unpleasant) and i didn't noticed any real improvement in my hair. No added shine, nothing in particular. I am gonna finish the tube but i won't repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2012 6:52:00 PM More reviews by atkluna

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I honestly LOVE this conditioner! I bought it for the first time almost 2 years ago since my hair is just so frizzy, curly, and i have a LOT of it. I was super impressed with how well it worked after just the first use and I've been repurchasing it ever since!

Its a semi-thick white cream conditioner and It detangles well (although to be honest, I've never had a huge struggle detangling my hair even though its quite curly) It doesn't have a weird smell (my sense of smell isn't so great though so don't take my word on this tiny factor lol) And it doesn't leave my hair feeling dry after rinsing (which i hate!) It maintains moisture and my frizz is less. It's not COMPLETELY frizz free but it does help a lot.

I've bought other conditioners since I love experimenting (I'm quite infatuated with my hair so I definitely go crazy with buying hair products) but I always seem to come back to this conditioner since I haven't really found anything that works better for my hair.

I don't like the shampoo from this line (my Burt's Bees More Moisture shampoo is my favorite but I use the Olive Oil Creamy Aloe Shampoo by Organic Root Simulators as my clarifying shampoo one a week) and I don't like the leave in cream from this line either (I adore the Macadamia Natural Oil Leave in Creme and the Healing Oil Treatment) but this conditioner is going to be a staple in my hair routine for a long time.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/6/2012 12:47:00 PM More reviews by Ozzie1985

Yes I gave this 4 stars because I like it but I definitely was not blown away that I would re-purchase this again. The conditioner does what it says, it smooths my hair and that is it, no more, no less.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2012 9:51:00 AM More reviews by zebraa11

I'll be honest people. I don't think i've ever used such a good conditioner. First off: It didn't break me out, which is a big deal. Almost every product i put on my skin or hair causes acne. Yuck. But this did nothing to irritate my skin. Secondly: It made my hair SUPER soft. I don't remember using such a moisturizing conditioner before, in my LIFE. I'm not exaggerating. Also, the smell is incredible. Every time I'd get outta the shower, I'd be smelling my hair for hours after. Honestly, this stuff gave me some of my long lost confidence back.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/15/2012 11:33:00 PM More reviews by TarheelPhilly

Over all I do like the product. I have bra-strap length 3b/4a color treated hair. I really did like the slip that this product had in my hair, it detangled very well and defined my curls well without weighing it down to much.

The smell is awful to me. It is like perfume in a tube but I guess that is the give and take.

I wash my hair with As I am Coconut Co-wash, then use this product as stated on the label.

I like the feel quite a lot.

Now if they can get the smell undercontrol I'd appreciate it very much.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2012 8:57:00 PM More reviews by dbnsjsmom

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Long story short, this conditioner (and the shampoo) has literally saved my hair. After doing massive amounts of damage to my hair a couple months ago, and trying desperately to find products to repair the breakage/brittleness/dullness, I was seriously considering chopping off my shoulder length hair and just waiting for it to grow back out. On a whim, I bought the EverSleek shampoo and conditioner, not holding out much hope for its efficacy. WOW. After one use, my hair felt "new" again. I've used it for a week now, and my hair feels (and looks) soft, silky, and manageable. The shine is back, and I'm noticing less breakage. LOVE-LOVE-LOVE this product!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/25/2012 1:17:00 AM More reviews by Lankaa

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This made my hair a gummy sticky mess. Totally tangled - like one big dreadlock. Hate it and I personally think this whole 'ever- fill in the blank' line from loreal is a cheap rip off of pureology. Do yourself a favor and spend the $ to get pureology.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/1/2012 10:12:00 PM More reviews by NatalieJ

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

No silicones, which is a plus for my curly hair. This isn't a bad conditioner for being on the thinner side. I wish it was a little more moisturizing, because my curly hair is pretty dry now.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/30/2012 4:13:00 PM More reviews by cherrythesweet1

I like this product.It makes my hair pretty smooth. What i do is squeeze out water after shampoosing, apply this from ear down & leave it for about 2 mins and rinse of in luke warm water. I think the product is pretty good & it beung sulphate free is an added bonus for the hair. Plan to try the eversleek shampoo too next time.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/11/2012 6:00:00 AM More reviews by SCHAVDA

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I bought this shampoo and conditioner as an alternative to higher end sulphate free products as I had my hair chemically starightened recently. These products in combination were awful - they left my hair really dry and coarse. My hair has never looked or felt worse. I was really disappointed as I thought this would be a cheaper alternative but I guess I'll have to find something else. Would definitely not recommend or repurchase.