November 23, 2014 | 1947 users online

Lipstick - Clinique - Chubby Stick - Graped Up

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2011 1:38:00 PM More reviews by auburngal

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this. I love that it's a pencil but glides on like a gloss. I love this particular buildable shade. I love that it's self-sharpening. I love its portability. I have very dry lips and yet find this product to be moist enough without lip balm underneath. I may try other colors in this line but so far I like Graped-Up the best.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2011 12:13:00 AM More reviews by minc

Love! No muss, no fuss silky smooth sheer lipcolor. Chubby sticks are like lip balm only better because they have fantastic color built right in. I will definitely be buying more of these based on my experience with Graped Up. The color is a cross between mauve and plum with a brown undetone and is quite buildable with reasonable lasting power. My lips are SO happy!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/3/2011 3:42:00 PM More reviews by Twanda

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

It is a fun moisturizing sheer lip color, a very casual way to apply light color & moisture to lips. The graped up color is like a very natural looking lip color - only better. Would like to try other colors.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2011 9:42:00 PM More reviews by Paulabt

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have a really hard time with dry lips and have used many products that claim to help. This product is fantastic! It stays on even after apple pie and tea.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2011 7:11:00 PM More reviews by Ellenjs

I left Clinique behind in my 20's and thought I was justs too old for this line. But after seeing the Chubby stick featured in a couple of magazines, I thought I'd revisit the brand. Graped up is a wonderful, relatively neutral color that has a surprising amount of staying power and a nice blast of moisture during these winter months. Buy this again? Absolutely!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2011 12:53:00 AM More reviews by cefrei

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Saw an advertisement for these the other day, and just had to try them out when I was at the mall today. I am in love! I never tried the original Chubby Sticks so I can't compare these to those, but these are heavenly on the lips -- no scent, no taste, soft color, silky-smooth application, and it feels amazing on my lips. Even after just applying quickly to try the color and then removing it, my lips actually feel better just from having it on for a few seconds!

Graped-Up is a gorgeous mauve color on me, the perfect lip color I go for. Not sure about wear on these, but it's a lip balm so I'm not expecting much. But I think the feel, color, and awesome packaging justifies the purchase 100% so far.

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2011 9:50:00 PM More reviews by StefieJ

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Clinique came out with a NEW formulation of their old Chubby Sticks. The new ones are a solid balm that deliver sheer, moisturizing color. They are automatic and do not require sharpening. Contrary to the old ones, which were more like a huge lip liner that was rather drying.

The color "graped up" is a beautiful, plummy pink. On my NW15 complexion, it's very "My lips but better".

The formula is WONDERFUL. With shea butter and other oils, it is not drying at all. I actually use it as my lip balm throughout the winter because it's so moisturizing.

All in all, these are awesome and I'm going to get one in each color!

*Edit: Don't understand why some people say this is drying. It is the most moisturizing formula lipstick out of ALL estee lauder companies (MAC, Bobbi Brown, Lauder, etc.). This isn't my opinion, this is Estee Lauders statement.

12 out of 13 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No