MAC Mehr (Mickey Contractor Collection)

4.5

on 7/26/2014 11:23:00 PM

Oh my...mehr you naughty lipstick!

So i'm an NC35ish/NW30. This lipstick is simply gorgeous, it has a velvet matte texture and such a rare shade of pink. The undertones are brown but the pink is stronger. I usually hate bright lipsticks because they dont suit me. This pink is my alltime favourite lipstick I wear it with anything it always makes me look good.

Somehow it makes my eyes pop and my lips appear fuller and bigger! Also helps my discolouration near my mouth look less bad (diverts attention Im guessing!)

5*s!

MAC's best hands down and yash second

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I love mehr, I am already on my second lipstick and it is a great lovely everyday lipstick, or you can wear it on a night out with smokey eyes! It is a lovely matte finish and stays on for hours!

on 4/30/2014 5:22:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I thought Brave was the perfect nude lippie for me but i noticed its hard to apply and my lips tend to look chapped and dry with it so I searched for another color that will suit my nude standard and after endless online searching I found Mehr. I immediately went to the nearest Mac store and bought it (without even swatching it) and to my surprise this is the PERFECT nude lippie for me. I wish I bought this one first! Im so inlove with MEHR! (For ref im in between NC42-43)

on 2/26/2014 9:20:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

When first applied, Mehr can look a little pasty in a too-opaque kind of way, but give it a chance: after a few minutes, once it settles in, it becomes a lovely shade of lip-like pink. I apply it over blotted DHC lip balm, use Prestige Silk lip liner, and applied it in the Lisa Eldridge method, i.e. pressing lips firmly together to make sure the lipstick gets into all the nooks and crannies. Blot and re-apply
and your lips will be bulletproof.

on 1/10/2014 9:19:00 PM

Mehr is a beautiful neutral non-drying matte pink. It's my first "my lips but better lipstick" and wear the shade multiple times a week paired with MAC's cremesheen lipgloss in Deelight. This will be a go to product for most fair skinned girls and has a staying power of about 4 hours. This product is worth the MAC price tag due to the natural pop of color it adds to the lips and it's smooth and opaque application.

on 10/19/2013 12:14:00 AM

My first MAC lipstick and always be my HG! Very pretty color! Suits every occasion... I want to hoard this as it's always out of stock.

on 9/27/2013 6:54:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hey micky your so fine,youre so fine ,you blow my mind ,hey micky!! sorry!just had to get that out my head!
Ok,so this is a previously limited edition of lipstick from the contractor collection.it is a matt which is my fav kind as they last more than two mins.This is for me a very comfortable dusky pink with a touch of brown in it,on my lips it works as my nude,i cannot wear nudes on my nc 30 skin as they will always wash me out and have peeps asking if i iam sick today.So when i want that understated look i go for this one,i apply straight from the tube,i aint got the time to be fafing about with lipbrushes,i blot once reapply,and that wiil last most of the day unless i eat something really greasy.
I always wear benefits dandelion blush with this lippy.

I think this is a lovely colour, but I don't find it matte at all, I know a lot of people like this because it's not as drying but I wanted a matte lipstick and this doesn't feel matte. I read it had around 5 hours staying power, it lasts about an hour if that on me.

There's not many MAC products I don't like or want to repurchase but I won't be repurchasing this, really really lovely colour though.

Edit: I have actually been using this everyday for college and out and about so it is growing on me even if it doesn't feel very matte to me, I just love the colour so much :D I'm also going to try a lip primer with this and see if it stays on longer and will report back.

UPDATE: I say this with a heavy heart as I adore MAC's products and doubt I'll find replacements for many but I cannot repurchase their products now that they are not cruelty free due to supplying China. :( I cannot support cruelty for my own vanity.

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

I like this lipstick. I am really pale and this lipstick still works and does not wash me out. It is truly Matte, no shiny nonsense. Perfectly appropriate for work. I can wear this all day without it trying out my lips. The only thing I do not like about the product is that it settles deep into your lip lines highlighting every line so if you have a lot of lip lines maybe this lipstick is not for you. This lipstick goes on creamy and smooth. I have to put on two coats to get the desired intensity I want. Overall this is a beautiful lipstick that lasts long and is a truly non-drying Matte lipstick. Will repurchase!

Popular Lipsticks