November 29, 2014 | 1555 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Mehr (Mickey Contractor Collection)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2014 9:19:00 PM More reviews by andyanddani

Mehr is a beautiful neutral non-drying matte pink. It's my first "my lips but better lipstick" and wear the shade multiple times a week paired with MAC's cremesheen lipgloss in Deelight. This will be a go to product for most fair skinned girls and has a staying power of about 4 hours. This product is worth the MAC price tag due to the natural pop of color it adds to the lips and it's smooth and opaque application.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2013 12:14:00 AM More reviews by Jacklynne

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

My first MAC lipstick and always be my HG! Very pretty color! Suits every occasion... I want to hoard this as it's always out of stock.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2013 6:54:00 PM More reviews by sikandria

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Hey micky your so fine,youre so fine ,you blow my mind ,hey micky!! sorry!just had to get that out my head!
Ok,so this is a previously limited edition of lipstick from the contractor collection.it is a matt which is my fav kind as they last more than two mins.This is for me a very comfortable dusky pink with a touch of brown in it,on my lips it works as my nude,i cannot wear nudes on my nc 30 skin as they will always wash me out and have peeps asking if i iam sick today.So when i want that understated look i go for this one,i apply straight from the tube,i aint got the time to be fafing about with lipbrushes,i blot once reapply,and that wiil last most of the day unless i eat something really greasy.
I always wear benefits dandelion blush with this lippy.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/7/2013 12:07:00 PM More reviews by missbioniclegs

I think this is a lovely colour, but I don't find it matte at all, I know a lot of people like this because it's not as drying but I wanted a matte lipstick and this doesn't feel matte. I read it had around 5 hours staying power, it lasts about an hour if that on me.

There's not many MAC products I don't like or want to repurchase but I won't be repurchasing this, really really lovely colour though.

Edit: I have actually been using this everyday for college and out and about so it is growing on me even if it doesn't feel very matte to me, I just love the colour so much :D I'm also going to try a lip primer with this and see if it stays on longer and will report back.

UPDATE: I say this with a heavy heart as I adore MAC's products and doubt I'll find replacements for many but I cannot repurchase their products now that they are not cruelty free due to supplying China. :( I cannot support cruelty for my own vanity.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/12/2013 4:55:00 PM More reviews by chihuaualover

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I like this lipstick. I am really pale and this lipstick still works and does not wash me out. It is truly Matte, no shiny nonsense. Perfectly appropriate for work. I can wear this all day without it trying out my lips. The only thing I do not like about the product is that it settles deep into your lip lines highlighting every line so if you have a lot of lip lines maybe this lipstick is not for you. This lipstick goes on creamy and smooth. I have to put on two coats to get the desired intensity I want. Overall this is a beautiful lipstick that lasts long and is a truly non-drying Matte lipstick. Will repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2013 7:40:00 AM More reviews by Sonia92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

omg best lipstick ever! I've been looking for a shade like this for ages. I'm nc35, and have about 12 mac lipsticks but this is by far my favourite! I usually find matte lipsticks too drying but this one is lovely on the lips. The colour is a beautiful but natural pink shade, its definitely a 'your lips but better' shade for medium skin tones. love this and will definitely repurchase when it runs out!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2013 4:27:00 AM More reviews by fashionfreak678

One of my absolute favorite lipsticks of all time. Matte yet comfortable to wear, creamy, and very pigmented. A beautiful shade of dusty pink/mauve, quite modern. Longlasting. This is definitely one of my go-to lipsticks, I use it on a regular basis! So glad MAC has made it permanent!

UPDATE 8/30/13: Rimmel Kate Moss Lasting Finish Matte Lipstick in #104 is an EXACT DUPE of Mehr!!!!!!!!!!!!! To compare I put Mehr on my top lip and #104 on the bottom and couldn't tell the difference between the two! Only actual differences are the price, scent (Rimmel is scented with watermelon), and formula (Rimmel has more slip).

UPDATE 2/23/14: Another exact dupe, in liquid lipstick form, is Stila Patina.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2013 5:37:00 PM More reviews by Hothead

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

among all the lipsticks that I own, THIS is my color and the one I hoard every chance I get. I use this several times a week and that is a lot for me. I can only say this color is a perfect balance of elegant pink, a touch of brown, a pinch of red, and gives me the sexxy mouth which I love without being over the top. Much better than MLBB -- it's MLBVMB... very much better.

if it's becoming perm as the prior review mentions, I am all set. But my paranoia about it disappearing again is always there, so I will probably still hoard.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2013 1:40:00 AM More reviews by Xexuxa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Other, Fine Eyes: Black

I love this color. Its the perfect "my lips but better" color. I am an NC20 and I love to wear this color with champagne smoky eyes or any dark eye makeup. I don't like blanking out my lips with very nude colors and this is great to wear with a strong eye without overwhelming the face. I heard MAC is making this permanent and I hope so, its a great color!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2013 8:04:00 AM More reviews by unicornkopi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

As a very pale person with dark hair I struggle to find nude shades which don't make me look like the undead. I originally went to the local MAC counter thinking I'd go for Hue or Velvet Teddy, but when testing them both seemed either not my favourite texture (matte) or too pale or yellow for my skin tone. I came across Mehr just perusing the lipsticks and loved the browny pink shade so much I instantly went for it instead.

I didn't regret it! It's not a nude, but gives a lovely mauve pink shade to my lips which really suits my skin tone and brings out the colour in my cheeks. It's easy enough to wear during daytime with some lip balm or on a night time with a dramatic eye. Great all rounder!