MAC Mehr (Mickey Contractor Collection)

4.5

on 11/25/2014 11:41:00 PM

My favorite Mac lipstick! It's Matte but glides on the lips smoothly. The color is perfect for everyday use. I love my bright lippies but you can never go wrong with this one.

on 11/20/2014 9:59:00 AM

Live this colour! It's perfect for everyday wear and it's a defo must have! So pigmented and is long lasting. I
This is a must have for any beauty bag

on 9/30/2014 1:37:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Quite a bit darker than I expected and perhaps wanted. Described as a dirty blue pink and I suppose that's accurate. This is kinda plummy as well. It's a matte finish so apply some balm underneath. Probably wouldn't repurchase this one though.

on 8/2/2014 9:13:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

Wowww - I don't think I've ever been this disappointed in a lipstick, but it's because my hopes for it were so high. I am Indian and I heard in several different places that this lipstick is perfect for dark-skinned girls. I put it on and it basically made me look like I had no lips - it is just too light of a color on me. I tried it with a lip liner and it looked better, but the color still wasn't flattering. I have dry lips and used a balm under this and it still made my lips look really dry and wrinkly. Sigh. It looks SO good on everyone else. Doesn't work for my skintone - which is so odd because so many girls in the "Dark" category rated it high. I am a little bit darker than NC45 for reference.

I would say that a similar, but MUCH more flattering for brown girls (and with a better finish), lipstick is Revlon's Super Lustrous in Rose Velvet.

on 7/30/2014 6:16:00 PM

I adore this colour! It looks great on my olive skin tone! It's a perfect pinky nude colour that can be worn day or night!
The only reason I haven't given the lipstick 5 lippies is because it is not very moisturising. However I combat this by using my EOS lipbalm underneath!

on 7/26/2014 11:23:00 PM

Oh my...mehr you naughty lipstick!

So i'm an NC35ish/NW30. This lipstick is simply gorgeous, it has a velvet matte texture and such a rare shade of pink. The undertones are brown but the pink is stronger. I usually hate bright lipsticks because they dont suit me. This pink is my alltime favourite lipstick I wear it with anything it always makes me look good.

Somehow it makes my eyes pop and my lips appear fuller and bigger! Also helps my discolouration near my mouth look less bad (diverts attention Im guessing!)

5*s!

MAC's best hands down and yash second

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I love mehr, I am already on my second lipstick and it is a great lovely everyday lipstick, or you can wear it on a night out with smokey eyes! It is a lovely matte finish and stays on for hours!

on 4/30/2014 5:22:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I thought Brave was the perfect nude lippie for me but i noticed its hard to apply and my lips tend to look chapped and dry with it so I searched for another color that will suit my nude standard and after endless online searching I found Mehr. I immediately went to the nearest Mac store and bought it (without even swatching it) and to my surprise this is the PERFECT nude lippie for me. I wish I bought this one first! Im so inlove with MEHR! (For ref im in between NC42-43)

on 2/26/2014 9:20:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

When first applied, Mehr can look a little pasty in a too-opaque kind of way, but give it a chance: after a few minutes, once it settles in, it becomes a lovely shade of lip-like pink. I apply it over blotted DHC lip balm, use Prestige Silk lip liner, and applied it in the Lisa Eldridge method, i.e. pressing lips firmly together to make sure the lipstick gets into all the nooks and crannies. Blot and re-apply
and your lips will be bulletproof.

Popular Lipsticks