MAC Mehr (Mickey Contractor Collection)

4.5

Absolutely stunning!

It's a tad too dark to be classed as a 'nude' for me as I'm pretty fair but it's not at all garish which means it's still the perfect day time lipstick for me!

It's a gorgeous pink, brown colour and it finishes beautifully! Lovely with a gloss over the top and lasts very well through good and drink!

Lovely colour, lovely finish, I just absolutely love it!

Oh my!! I can safely say I have found the perfect lipstick. And that's coming from someone with a very large lipstick collection! I bought Mehr after eyeing it up for a long time but never getting round to trying it on or purchasing. I finally decided to buy it and I'm so so glad I did! It is the most perfect colour for my NC35 complexion. I would say it is a brown toned medium pink but definitely more on the pink side. Not barbie pink though. It is neither too bright nor too nude. Definitely a great MLBB for medium skin tones. I don't know what it is about this lipstick but it just seems to brighten up my whole face and make my lips appear bigger. I go between a few different lip liners with this lipstick. I find it looks great with MAC soar, spice and whirl and also Rimmel's east end snob. As for the finish, it is a matte but definitely not a drying matte. It glides on smoothly and I think as long as lips are moisturised, this wont settle into fine lines like most mattes. I cannot say enough good things about this lipstick! I will definitely keep repurchasing it.

on 11/25/2014 11:41:00 PM

My favorite Mac lipstick! It's Matte but glides on the lips smoothly. The color is perfect for everyday use. I love my bright lippies but you can never go wrong with this one.

on 11/20/2014 9:59:00 AM

Live this colour! It's perfect for everyday wear and it's a defo must have! So pigmented and is long lasting. I
This is a must have for any beauty bag

on 9/30/2014 1:37:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Quite a bit darker than I expected and perhaps wanted. Described as a dirty blue pink and I suppose that's accurate. This is kinda plummy as well. It's a matte finish so apply some balm underneath. Probably wouldn't repurchase this one though.

on 8/2/2014 9:13:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

Wowww - I don't think I've ever been this disappointed in a lipstick, but it's because my hopes for it were so high. I am Indian and I heard in several different places that this lipstick is perfect for dark-skinned girls. I put it on and it basically made me look like I had no lips - it is just too light of a color on me. I tried it with a lip liner and it looked better, but the color still wasn't flattering. I have dry lips and used a balm under this and it still made my lips look really dry and wrinkly. Sigh. It looks SO good on everyone else. Doesn't work for my skintone - which is so odd because so many girls in the "Dark" category rated it high. I am a little bit darker than NC45 for reference.

I would say that a similar, but MUCH more flattering for brown girls (and with a better finish), lipstick is Revlon's Super Lustrous in Rose Velvet.

on 7/30/2014 6:16:00 PM

I adore this colour! It looks great on my olive skin tone! It's a perfect pinky nude colour that can be worn day or night!
The only reason I haven't given the lipstick 5 lippies is because it is not very moisturising. However I combat this by using my EOS lipbalm underneath!

on 7/26/2014 11:23:00 PM

Oh my...mehr you naughty lipstick!

So i'm an NC35ish/NW30. This lipstick is simply gorgeous, it has a velvet matte texture and such a rare shade of pink. The undertones are brown but the pink is stronger. I usually hate bright lipsticks because they dont suit me. This pink is my alltime favourite lipstick I wear it with anything it always makes me look good.

Somehow it makes my eyes pop and my lips appear fuller and bigger! Also helps my discolouration near my mouth look less bad (diverts attention Im guessing!)

5*s!

MAC's best hands down and yash second

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I love mehr, I am already on my second lipstick and it is a great lovely everyday lipstick, or you can wear it on a night out with smokey eyes! It is a lovely matte finish and stays on for hours!

Recommended for Medium Skin