October 31, 2014 | 863 users online

Crème - Neutrogena - Healthy Skin Compact Makeup SPF 55 Helioplex

rated 1 of 5 on 5/6/2013 12:19:00 AM More reviews by CourtneyLynne87

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

If I could rate this a zero I would! No coverage, no lasting power, it feels heavy, turns orange. Eww. Overall horrible. Save your money!!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/24/2013 4:46:00 PM More reviews by ksalcido24

I bought this because of the spf and I used it for 2 days and threw it away. Neutrogena products just do nothing for me...especially after this I've just given up on this brand and for how expensive this brand is,its really gotten ridiculous.I paid almost $15 dollers for this crap.Whats the deal with foundations colors these days?I'm super fair and i got the lightest color possible and it still made me look orange. Definatly sticking with tinted moisterizers for now on.I would not recommend this product to anyone.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/17/2013 4:36:00 PM More reviews by Samble

First off I must say, this coverup is a bit expensive for the quality. Don't get me wrong, this makeup isn't trash by a long shot, but it really isn't that amazing. (Especially since I got it from Walmart for about 12 dollars.

Good Points:
Covers EXTREMELY WELL. You can't see anything under the places where you covered.
Looks good.
You can apply with your fingers.
Contains SPF.
Has an applying sponge.

Bad Points:
It burns a little when you put it on chapped skin. My upper skin right by my right eye is a bit pimply and chapped, and when I put on the cover up it does burn.
You have to put it on just right or it streaks.
Feels a bit heavy. /:

So bottom line, it's an ok cover up if you're on a pretty tight budget, HOWEVER if you can manage to spend a little more, there's definitely a better product out there.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/3/2013 2:12:00 PM More reviews by apowerfulbeat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This had no lasting power, was streaky when applied with the sponge it comes with, and really clogged my pores. The most unfortunate thing was that I hit pan after only two weeks of using it, and it was something like $14 or $15. I was so disgusted I just threw it in the garbage. Never again.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/31/2013 9:11:00 AM More reviews by scooucha24

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This stuff has good coverage, it's fast to apply, and it stays on for a while, but it's not great for oily skin. It's shiny to begin with and it doesn't really control oil, which I should've expected. It also runs out pretty quick so it's expensive for the little product you get. But, I can see this really working well for people with normal skin!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/2/2013 11:57:00 PM More reviews by sammmmtan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a terrible product. It does not blend very well, it feels heavy, but it isn't moisturizing. It applies streaky with the sponge given, and it wasn't any better with my fingers or a brush. The coverage was good, I'll give it that. It covered my redness for the whole day, but I felt like I wore a mask on my face. That must've been the reason why my cheeks were bright red and burning when I took off the foundation a couple of hours later. I would not recommend this for sensitive skin. I thought my sensitive skin was gone since I haven't had a flare up or terrible irritation with really anything, but winter must have something to do with it. My face was so irritated for a week. I thought I broke out, but it was just a reaction. I give it two lippies because I did like the coverage, but everything else is awful. The funny thing is that now I'm using the Neutrogena Gentle skin cleanser and skin cream which completely cleared my redness and irritation in one day. Oh the irony.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/2/2013 2:35:00 PM More reviews by sweetheart519

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I want to like this, and the finish is nice, but it makes my skin feel like it burns. Will be returning it. :(

rated 1 of 5 on 12/27/2012 8:18:00 PM More reviews by RiahD

This is possibly the most horrible foundation I've I ever spent money on! It went on very streaky/cakey & after a few hours of wearing it my face looked and felt like an oil slick.. NEVER again

rated 2 of 5 on 12/25/2012 10:54:00 PM More reviews by bnanaphone246

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

this makeup gives almost NO coverage. i honestly had to do a double take when i was putting this on because it did almost nothing to my skin, except make it slightly more orange. if you take a light coverage foundation, and subtract 80% of the coverage you get from a light coverage product, you get this. streaky, all up in my pore's business, and may have made parts of my face burn for a bit. it kind of works as a primer for my revlon new complexion makeup and stops it from creasing/ whatnot, but then i feel ridiculous for using two foundations that are both too warm for my skintone. it also works slightly better with laura mercier primer, but i feel ridiculous again wasting that on such a crappy foundation. bbcreams have made me spoiled, i think, because all the drugstore foundations i try are now woefully inadequate.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/8/2012 3:15:00 PM More reviews by kitty55

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am surprised at all of the bad reviews of this product! I have very oily skin and I apply this SPARINGLY, as it is NOT buildable. I finish with a dust of Neutrogena shine control powder and I get a beautiful, smooth, natural finish that looks like I'm not even wearing any makeup. If you use too much, it will be a streaky mess. I just dab the sponge on the makeup creme and swipe once over my face and I'm done. I have to agree that the set-up of the compact makes no sense. It's like upside down. Other than that, I think it's a great product, but not really a "foundation." Also, the actual color is much lighter than it looks in the compact. I am NC25-30 and Nude-40 is perfect for me. UPDATE: I've decided this is too greasy for someone with oily skin like me. It just didn't last long enough and I was shiny less than an hour after applying it. I gave it to my Mom who has dry skin and it looks great on her and lasts all day..