April 20, 2014 | 1678 users online

Polishes - Revlon - Top Speed - Jaded #320

rated 3 of 5 on 11/12/2011 9:58:00 PM More reviews by tapestry00

This nail polish has a beautiful colour! Unfortunately, the application can be extremely annoying. When I first bought the nail polish, it was easier to apply, but now that I've had it for about a year, it's constantly streaky and little bubbles form on in and it gets really lumpy. Also, I've been noticing that it takes a really long time to dry now even if you put on really thin layers. It makes me really sad because I really love this nail polish. Maybe the nail polish has just gotten to old and I need to buy a new one.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/27/2011 9:30:00 PM More reviews by lsmiles13

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love the color of this! Needed 3 coats but i was impressed with how it dried. I would purchase again!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/6/2011 10:54:00 PM More reviews by sparklykitty12345

I had high expectations for this nail polish since I loved the colour, but there are just too many problems.

The coats are thin and streaky. With one coat, it looked horrible. To get the colour opaque, you need at least 3 coats.

The worst was still to come. After my 3 coats had dried, I noticed tiny bubbles on each nail. I tried to smooth them out, but they would not go away. It makes each nail seem lumpy and amateurish.

And now, it has started to chip on the second day. It takes no effort at all to scratch it off my nail. Definitely not long lasting.

Even though I loved this minty green colour, it was pretty much the only thing I liked. Sorry Revlon, will not be repurchasing :(

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2011 12:38:00 AM More reviews by lilinah

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

When i couldn't get MAC Mischievous Mint, i was very disappointed. But there was a "buy one get one half off" sale at CVS, so i picked up Minted (#85 Revlon Nail Enamel) and this to compare the formulae, since they are pretty much the same color.

Jaded and Minted are practically the same color - Minted may be just the faintest hint deeper, but both are very pastel cool minty greens. Both are cremes, but when i examined my nails under VERY bright direct light, i could see there was a tiny amount of very fine silver microglitter in Jaded; but it isn't visible under normal lighting conditions, so i would not characterize it as a shimmer polish.

Jaded Top Speed Fast Dry Nail Enamel went on OK, but it was a little harder to manage than the regular Revlon formula, not as smooth. And after two coats, it was more uneven and streaky. Additionally after a brief while a couple little bubbles emerged on each nail, which had me worried, although they eventually disappeared.

I put this on a few fingers to compare it with Minted, and it has not held up as well. While the regular formula has not chipped in a week, after a few days i got some chips in the Fast Dry. I would buy it again if there was a color i loved that only came in the Fast Dry formula, but the regular formula is superior.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/18/2011 3:41:00 PM More reviews by priscillaaa

The colour is lovely, I have to give it that. A true jade colour.

However, there are many downsides to this.
To start off.. this is probably the worse smelling polish that I have! The scent is unbearable.

The brush is a bit on the small side.

The formula is very hard to work with. It's thin, but goops up easily on the nail, making it VERY hard to work with. It took me about three-four coats on each nail.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2011 3:58:00 PM More reviews by sealjubilee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love the color of this Nail Polish. It took me 2-3 coats, depending the nail, to get it opaque. It does dry very quickly, which made it not a big deal to do mulitple coats. I would use it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/14/2011 7:41:00 PM More reviews by aferrar1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is far superiors to another revlon polish I bought recently. It went on streak-free and I love how fast it dried.

The color is a really nice minty green (sort of pastel). I didn't notice that it was metallic, but it's on my toes so maybe it is.

Good deal if you have a coupon or another drugstore deal.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2011 9:08:00 AM More reviews by Ceenie928

omg, best color ever!!!! good for summer and winter!!!!!!! LOVE it!!!!!!! so fresh.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/21/2011 9:02:00 PM More reviews by SpeedyErica

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I would have to agree with the previous review, it is a very nice colour, but it took FOREVER to get a nice opaque look. 4 coats later, I have lost my patience. Good thing it dries quickly! Looks nice on paler skin tones, but I don't know that I would buy it again...

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2010 9:56:00 PM More reviews by galai_curryqueen9830

This is a very beautiful colour, and it is also very comparable to China Glaze, Orly, as well as OPI.
HOWEVER...
This formula really sucks..
It is very sheer and thin, which is great because it dries fast hence the name. But it takes forever for the colour to become opaque and reach the colour that you see in the bottle.
It took me around 4 coats for me to get the colour which is very time consuming even though it dries fast.

Other than that, the packaging, brush and the price is good but I wouldn't repurchase this.