December 27, 2014 | 1811 users online

Eye Shadow - Revlon - CustomEyes Shadow Liner Palette - Naturally Glamorous

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2012 9:49:00 AM More reviews by dddoxie

So I must admit, I only picked this up because Rite Aid had 40% off Revlon products. But I'm really glad I did. At first swipe, the shadows look very powdery and unpigmented; however, I've used this straight for about a week now and I'm very impressed with the quality and staying power.

The shimmery cream/beige shade in the middle is the only color that is not as pigmented as the rest of them. It makes an OK highlight shade, but I wouldn't recommend using it all over the lid b/c I had to pack it on about 4 times before it looked like I was wearing anything.

The two tarnished brown colors look too similar to eachother. They also remind me a bit of MAC's patina but with better pigmentation.

My favorite shade is the coppery/burnt sienna color. I love wearing this all over the lid and slightly into the crease, blended out for a simple smokey eye look. And especially layered over Maybelline's Pomegranate Punk color tattoo!

The black is nicely pigmented, but not the blackest black out there. Still dark enough to use as a liner though.

Great everyday palette for simple smokey looks!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/14/2012 8:16:00 PM More reviews by badglueonagetwellcard

honestly, i wasn't too impressed by this product. although it does have some pretty colors (i love the reddish-brown), the colors are so unpigmented that it makes them almost impossible to work with. i was really excited about trying the liner color, but i can barely get the color to show up on the brush, never mind on the eyelid. overall, i was not impressed and won't be buying this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2012 11:08:00 PM More reviews by Lxis

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great drugstore palette. I mainly like it so much because of the colors. It has 5 shadows: A brownish black, bronze, champagne, copper, and a golden brown. They all have a bit of shimmer in them, but it's nothing sparkly. It just gives a nice sheen. They're very soft and last long on me. For its price, the pigmentation is decent too. It also has a faint sweet smell to it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/15/2012 3:45:00 AM More reviews by spearmintstars

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Great wearable colors, decently pigmented, in a nice, easy to work with case. A steal.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2012 5:59:00 PM More reviews by AllisonRoth

LOVED LOVED LOVED, This product. Great buttery colors.....smooth, pigmented....perfect. Makes blue eyes, POP!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/16/2012 1:12:00 PM More reviews by poppyplastic

Good points:

The price; it is a lot less expenscive than what a lot of brands would charge for a product like this.
The colours are flattering, and there are five so you can use this for the day or night.
The packaging is sleek, compact and so efficient. This packaging is perfect for travelling.

Bad points:

The colours really aren't that pigmented.
The texture is so dry and chalky to feel. I strongly dislike applying this to my eyelids because it is almost irritating. It is not at all silky, like urban decay shadows are. I think this is its biggest flaw.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2012 1:17:00 AM More reviews by blooiejagwa

This is great. The white is totally unpigmented but the other colours are good, the blend well too.

I follow Zoe foster's youtube video on this (search zoe foster smokey eyes)- it looks pretty- soft but nice n smokey- oh i like to use the vanilla all over, the taupey brown on lid, the copper brown on outer v, burgundy layered on top, darkest wet to line. And definitely black kohl on waterline- it completes the look. Super useful. Also another tutoriAl that i can use this with, and it looks good, is maggiealex8380's smokey day look.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2011 11:05:00 PM More reviews by MissNRI

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Beautiful palette with elegant and versatile brown, nude and copper shades that flatter every skin tone and eye color. I love how there's a shade for each section (outer corner, lid, inner corner, brow bone, line) and it's all perfectly coordinated. Just one warning: be sure you never drop these palettes or the shadow will break! I unfortunately had to replace mine because I dropped it. So be careful :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2011 1:00:00 AM More reviews by ArchAngelAmaris

This is such a wonderful palette. It has all the staple colors necessary for a warm toned person for that natural look. The texture is so soft and velvety. I just also love the pattern that the shadows have. The colors include-

-A dark brown with a beautiful and noticeable shimmery red/gold. The glitter looks microfine and won't fall out. This is the darkest color in the palette and is the eye liner.
-A dark copper colored brown.
-A pealized white color.
-A dark shimmery brown with heavy red undertones.
-A light shimmery brown with a silvery microfine glitter.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/7/2011 11:13:00 AM More reviews by jrm1862

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I am so impressed with this. All the colors are well pigmented and go on super smoothly. I like how it is densely packed and the powder doesn't go flying all over the place. I usually read reviews first before I pick anything up, but just picked this up on a whim since there was a $2 coupon and it was bogo (i luv sales). But anyway, I am so glad I picked this up. I will be using this often, check it out.