Reb'l Fleur by Rihanna

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I am very impressed with this perfume. I got it in a blind purchase. I read the reviews here and was optimistic when the package arrived. I smelled it and immediately enjoyed the scent. I would say it's a sultry sexy scent. Heavy. It's got a slight hint of Angel with the sweetness. I do not seem to get any coconut scent here. I would classify this as an evening scent great for a date. Very heavy, sexy, sultry and deep. On me it did turn a tad powdery but that seems common for my chemistry.

The musk in the fragrance gives it a tad of a "dirty" bad girl scent. But I believe in a good way. This is a scent you will use when you plan to have a great evening with your significant other if you get what I mean!

All in all the small amount of $$ spent for this was well worth it. This is not an office or daytime scent. Strictly an "I want to have fun and possibly get some action" scent. . I would recommend this to someone looking for a deep sultry scent.

By the way it's strong, can be a sillage monster if heavily used. The lasting power is really there! Something many perfumes these days unfortunately lack!

on 10/25/2013 12:08:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

To sum up this perfume in a few words.. deep, mysterious and sexy! It's a really spicy sweet scent which is surprising for a celebrity perfume. It is so strong in fact that it out lasts any of my designer fragrances to the point that I can still smell it on my clothes for days after.

The first feeling that hits me once I smell this is definitely that it is a warm scent. I get mostly peach, vanilla and amber. Throughout the day it mellows down and turns into a rich comforting vanilla and coconut scent with still that bit of wow factor I think from some floral notes.

I always have this in my perfume collection. Highly recommend!

on 8/25/2013 9:29:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This perfume is pretty cheap and it lasts along time. I love it!!!

on 8/17/2013 2:28:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I was eager to try this out because I love fruits, vanilla, coconut, and tuberose scents. Well, this is really not what I found in Reb'l Fleur and I couldn't figure out what it was. It was like a floral with a side note of something woody-smoke which I suppose is the coconut but not the usual gourmand type. And the tuberose which I usually like, think Fracas, was nowhere to be found. It was just some spicey floral I couldn't care about, no clear vanilla, even thought I kept waiting for it in the dry down. I like spicey orientals, powdery florals, chypre, fresh florals, gourmands, fruits, but this for me was unimpressive all around. If anyone does like this, I think they are starting to come out at TJ Maxx, Ross, Burlington Factory Outlet, Marshalls and Sears where I tried out the tester.

on 8/16/2013 5:06:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Yesss Rihanna!!!! I love this perfume!! It smells soo good! I was in walmart and came across this perfume and others in the mini section. It was $9 so i figured id buy it. I never smelled the perfume before, just saw the ads. I really didnt expect it to smell so good, now I have to buy the big bottle. Im terrible at describing perfume but this is a nice sweet floral scent! I gets lots of compliments on it. I wear this when im dressed, goin out to dinner or a party or anywhere important lol. Good job riri. Definitely one of my favs!

on 5/11/2013 11:54:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

This scent smells really strong and overwhelming at first but it is a really nice perfume. It is a sexy, mysterious and spicy scent. The scent has confidence written all over it. My bf loves this scent on me. Even though this a nightime seductive scent, I wear this to work at times.

The scent does not budge until you shower. I think the bottle cover is a bit cheap looking but for the the price, this scent is a definite steal.

on 3/28/2013 9:59:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Love it love it love it. I use for romantic occasions...deeply intimate and playing mood!

on 2/6/2013 5:46:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I am against buying celebrity fragrances on principe ( the fragrances usually suck and I doubt they actually wear them) but this stuff is amazing. I sniffed it at Macy's and HAD to have it. I think this is what Beyonce's heat was probably SUPPOSED to smell like. It is dark, spicy, sweet, and STRONG. You don't have to worry about this fading. A few spritzes and it stays put, which I prefer. I'm no fragrance expert, but the words "dark tropical" come to mind with this perfume. It's a very complex, intriguing scent. If you're on the fence I say go for it. The only thing I don't like is that they don't fill up the bottle all the way, but that's more of a design issue. I'm sure you're still getting your money's worth, and the bottle itself is attractive.

on 12/25/2012 2:22:00 AM

I got the gift set today for Christmas which includes a 100mL bottle and a 50mL bottle of eau de parfum, shower gel, and body lotion.

I really like this scent - admittedly when you first sniff it it's a little overwhelming, and it smelt a little "synthetic" to me at first (1 lipstick off for that), but once you put it on it smells divine. Plus the bottle is so beautiful (although the box it came in was a little bland).

Although I'm not much of a fan of Rihanna, I would definitely buy this scent again.

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Well to start off I was excited to want to try this but it was just to strong you can smell all the notes but very strong musk smell don't get me wrong its lovely just hard for me to try it is to strong for my nose but all the notes are present none are missed I would try out other scents from her

Popular Fragrances