Reb'l Fleur by Rihanna

on 10/25/2013 12:08:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

To sum up this perfume in a few words.. deep, mysterious and sexy! It's a really spicy sweet scent which is surprising for a celebrity perfume. It is so strong in fact that it out lasts any of my designer fragrances to the point that I can still smell it on my clothes for days after.

The first feeling that hits me once I smell this is definitely that it is a warm scent. I get mostly peach, vanilla and amber. Throughout the day it mellows down and turns into a rich comforting vanilla and coconut scent with still that bit of wow factor I think from some floral notes.

I always have this in my perfume collection. Highly recommend!

on 8/25/2013 9:29:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This perfume is pretty cheap and it lasts along time. I love it!!!

on 8/17/2013 2:28:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I was eager to try this out because I love fruits, vanilla, coconut, and tuberose scents. Well, this is really not what I found in Reb'l Fleur and I couldn't figure out what it was. It was like a floral with a side note of something woody-smoke which I suppose is the coconut but not the usual gourmand type. And the tuberose which I usually like, think Fracas, was nowhere to be found. It was just some spicey floral I couldn't care about, no clear vanilla, even thought I kept waiting for it in the dry down. I like spicey orientals, powdery florals, chypre, fresh florals, gourmands, fruits, but this for me was unimpressive all around. If anyone does like this, I think they are starting to come out at TJ Maxx, Ross, Burlington Factory Outlet, Marshalls and Sears where I tried out the tester.

on 8/16/2013 5:06:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Yesss Rihanna!!!! I love this perfume!! It smells soo good! I was in walmart and came across this perfume and others in the mini section. It was $9 so i figured id buy it. I never smelled the perfume before, just saw the ads. I really didnt expect it to smell so good, now I have to buy the big bottle. Im terrible at describing perfume but this is a nice sweet floral scent! I gets lots of compliments on it. I wear this when im dressed, goin out to dinner or a party or anywhere important lol. Good job riri. Definitely one of my favs!

on 5/11/2013 11:54:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

This scent smells really strong and overwhelming at first but it is a really nice perfume. It is a sexy, mysterious and spicy scent. The scent has confidence written all over it. My bf loves this scent on me. Even though this a nightime seductive scent, I wear this to work at times.

The scent does not budge until you shower. I think the bottle cover is a bit cheap looking but for the the price, this scent is a definite steal.

on 3/28/2013 9:59:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Love it love it love it. I use for romantic occasions...deeply intimate and playing mood!

on 2/6/2013 5:46:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I am against buying celebrity fragrances on principe ( the fragrances usually suck and I doubt they actually wear them) but this stuff is amazing. I sniffed it at Macy's and HAD to have it. I think this is what Beyonce's heat was probably SUPPOSED to smell like. It is dark, spicy, sweet, and STRONG. You don't have to worry about this fading. A few spritzes and it stays put, which I prefer. I'm no fragrance expert, but the words "dark tropical" come to mind with this perfume. It's a very complex, intriguing scent. If you're on the fence I say go for it. The only thing I don't like is that they don't fill up the bottle all the way, but that's more of a design issue. I'm sure you're still getting your money's worth, and the bottle itself is attractive.

on 12/25/2012 2:22:00 AM

I got the gift set today for Christmas which includes a 100mL bottle and a 50mL bottle of eau de parfum, shower gel, and body lotion.

I really like this scent - admittedly when you first sniff it it's a little overwhelming, and it smelt a little "synthetic" to me at first (1 lipstick off for that), but once you put it on it smells divine. Plus the bottle is so beautiful (although the box it came in was a little bland).

Although I'm not much of a fan of Rihanna, I would definitely buy this scent again.

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Well to start off I was excited to want to try this but it was just to strong you can smell all the notes but very strong musk smell don't get me wrong its lovely just hard for me to try it is to strong for my nose but all the notes are present none are missed I would try out other scents from her

on 12/4/2012 12:26:00 AM

Well, I had originally purchased Rebelle , which is Rhianna's second perfume. I was so moved by that one this past summer because I love coffee in fragrances with a tropical vibe as in Coney Island by Bond No.9...Walgreens has holiday gift sets for $20 that come with the shower gel and lotion so I thought why not? Well i had Rebelle for all of one day and the sillage was just horrible . I couldn't even smell it after 30 mins and no one else could which drives me insane because I like monster sillage. I think Rebelle smells better in the summer or projects better.

Fast forward, I took the Rebelle back and swapped for this one. And man does this project! OMG, yes it's loud and beastly but that's what i love in a fragrance. More bang for your buck! It's a dark tropical , the berries , peach and coconut are very promiment..I think this is very suitable for most ages. This also lasts all day which Rebelle failed to do. And like I said, all this for $20! I won! I love this fragrance!

Popular Fragrances