December 22, 2014 | 899 users online

Fragrances - Reb'l Fleur by Rihanna

rated 2 of 5 on 8/17/2013 2:28:00 AM More reviews by satellite99

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was eager to try this out because I love fruits, vanilla, coconut, and tuberose scents. Well, this is really not what I found in Reb'l Fleur and I couldn't figure out what it was. It was like a floral with a side note of something woody-smoke which I suppose is the coconut but not the usual gourmand type. And the tuberose which I usually like, think Fracas, was nowhere to be found. It was just some spicey floral I couldn't care about, no clear vanilla, even thought I kept waiting for it in the dry down. I like spicey orientals, powdery florals, chypre, fresh florals, gourmands, fruits, but this for me was unimpressive all around. If anyone does like this, I think they are starting to come out at TJ Maxx, Ross, Burlington Factory Outlet, Marshalls and Sears where I tried out the tester.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2013 5:06:00 AM More reviews by RoseeO

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Yesss Rihanna!!!! I love this perfume!! It smells soo good! I was in walmart and came across this perfume and others in the mini section. It was $9 so i figured id buy it. I never smelled the perfume before, just saw the ads. I really didnt expect it to smell so good, now I have to buy the big bottle. Im terrible at describing perfume but this is a nice sweet floral scent! I gets lots of compliments on it. I wear this when im dressed, goin out to dinner or a party or anywhere important lol. Good job riri. Definitely one of my favs!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2013 11:54:00 PM More reviews by anastacy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

This scent smells really strong and overwhelming at first but it is a really nice perfume. It is a sexy, mysterious and spicy scent. The scent has confidence written all over it. My bf loves this scent on me. Even though this a nightime seductive scent, I wear this to work at times.

The scent does not budge until you shower. I think the bottle cover is a bit cheap looking but for the the price, this scent is a definite steal.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2013 9:59:00 AM More reviews by Ronivi

Love it love it love it. I use for romantic occasions...deeply intimate and playing mood!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2013 5:46:00 PM More reviews by RedLipKiss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am against buying celebrity fragrances on principe ( the fragrances usually suck and I doubt they actually wear them) but this stuff is amazing. I sniffed it at Macy's and HAD to have it. I think this is what Beyonce's heat was probably SUPPOSED to smell like. It is dark, spicy, sweet, and STRONG. You don't have to worry about this fading. A few spritzes and it stays put, which I prefer. I'm no fragrance expert, but the words "dark tropical" come to mind with this perfume. It's a very complex, intriguing scent. If you're on the fence I say go for it. The only thing I don't like is that they don't fill up the bottle all the way, but that's more of a design issue. I'm sure you're still getting your money's worth, and the bottle itself is attractive.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/25/2012 2:22:00 AM More reviews by HolyBananas

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got the gift set today for Christmas which includes a 100mL bottle and a 50mL bottle of eau de parfum, shower gel, and body lotion.

I really like this scent - admittedly when you first sniff it it's a little overwhelming, and it smelt a little "synthetic" to me at first (1 lipstick off for that), but once you put it on it smells divine. Plus the bottle is so beautiful (although the box it came in was a little bland).

Although I'm not much of a fan of Rihanna, I would definitely buy this scent again.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 12/7/2012 2:34:00 AM More reviews by Blackmamba323

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Well to start off I was excited to want to try this but it was just to strong you can smell all the notes but very strong musk smell don't get me wrong its lovely just hard for me to try it is to strong for my nose but all the notes are present none are missed I would try out other scents from her

rated 4 of 5 on 12/4/2012 12:26:00 AM More reviews by kenkat25

Well, I had originally purchased Rebelle , which is Rhianna's second perfume. I was so moved by that one this past summer because I love coffee in fragrances with a tropical vibe as in Coney Island by Bond No.9...Walgreens has holiday gift sets for $20 that come with the shower gel and lotion so I thought why not? Well i had Rebelle for all of one day and the sillage was just horrible . I couldn't even smell it after 30 mins and no one else could which drives me insane because I like monster sillage. I think Rebelle smells better in the summer or projects better.

Fast forward, I took the Rebelle back and swapped for this one. And man does this project! OMG, yes it's loud and beastly but that's what i love in a fragrance. More bang for your buck! It's a dark tropical , the berries , peach and coconut are very promiment..I think this is very suitable for most ages. This also lasts all day which Rebelle failed to do. And like I said, all this for $20! I won! I love this fragrance!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/23/2012 6:01:00 PM More reviews by Haley_Comet

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Wow. I admit I can't stand Rihanna but I will say this smell stinks almost as much as she does.

BIG thumbs down.

I only had a tester as I would never purchase anything that put money in her pocket.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/11/2012 9:53:00 AM More reviews by funnygirlup

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The bottles pretty....the scent...not my favourite. It does have a coconut element but i find the woodsy smell tends to overpower, creating something masculine. Not offensive at all and if you have the right personality, a good fit. Just not for me.