April 24, 2014 | 1369 users online

Fragrances - Reb'l Fleur by Rihanna

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2013 9:59:00 AM More reviews by Ronivi

Love it love it love it. I use for romantic occasions...deeply intimate and playing mood!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2013 5:46:00 PM More reviews by RedLipKiss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am against buying celebrity fragrances on principe ( the fragrances usually suck and I doubt they actually wear them) but this stuff is amazing. I sniffed it at Macy's and HAD to have it. I think this is what Beyonce's heat was probably SUPPOSED to smell like. It is dark, spicy, sweet, and STRONG. You don't have to worry about this fading. A few spritzes and it stays put, which I prefer. I'm no fragrance expert, but the words "dark tropical" come to mind with this perfume. It's a very complex, intriguing scent. If you're on the fence I say go for it. The only thing I don't like is that they don't fill up the bottle all the way, but that's more of a design issue. I'm sure you're still getting your money's worth, and the bottle itself is attractive.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/25/2012 2:22:00 AM More reviews by HolyBananas

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got the gift set today for Christmas which includes a 100mL bottle and a 50mL bottle of eau de parfum, shower gel, and body lotion.

I really like this scent - admittedly when you first sniff it it's a little overwhelming, and it smelt a little "synthetic" to me at first (1 lipstick off for that), but once you put it on it smells divine. Plus the bottle is so beautiful (although the box it came in was a little bland).

Although I'm not much of a fan of Rihanna, I would definitely buy this scent again.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 12/7/2012 2:34:00 AM More reviews by Blackmamba323

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Well to start off I was excited to want to try this but it was just to strong you can smell all the notes but very strong musk smell don't get me wrong its lovely just hard for me to try it is to strong for my nose but all the notes are present none are missed I would try out other scents from her

rated 4 of 5 on 12/4/2012 12:26:00 AM More reviews by kenkat25

Well, I had originally purchased Rebelle , which is Rhianna's second perfume. I was so moved by that one this past summer because I love coffee in fragrances with a tropical vibe as in Coney Island by Bond No.9...Walgreens has holiday gift sets for $20 that come with the shower gel and lotion so I thought why not? Well i had Rebelle for all of one day and the sillage was just horrible . I couldn't even smell it after 30 mins and no one else could which drives me insane because I like monster sillage. I think Rebelle smells better in the summer or projects better.

Fast forward, I took the Rebelle back and swapped for this one. And man does this project! OMG, yes it's loud and beastly but that's what i love in a fragrance. More bang for your buck! It's a dark tropical , the berries , peach and coconut are very promiment..I think this is very suitable for most ages. This also lasts all day which Rebelle failed to do. And like I said, all this for $20! I won! I love this fragrance!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/23/2012 6:01:00 PM More reviews by Haley_Comet

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Wow. I admit I can't stand Rihanna but I will say this smell stinks almost as much as she does.

BIG thumbs down.

I only had a tester as I would never purchase anything that put money in her pocket.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/11/2012 9:53:00 AM More reviews by funnygirlup

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The bottles pretty....the scent...not my favourite. It does have a coconut element but i find the woodsy smell tends to overpower, creating something masculine. Not offensive at all and if you have the right personality, a good fit. Just not for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2012 12:33:00 AM More reviews by sremmers123

I love this perfume! I am terrible at explaining the 'layers' (so to speak) of a perfume so I'm not even going to attempt to do that! But what I can say is whenever I wear this perfume, I get compliments! I've even had an older man ask me what perfume I was wearing because he liked it. I find that one or two sprays is sufficient enough. It's not too expensive either! I believe i only paid $40 for the larger size bottle. Sadly, my bottle is running out :( I'll most certainly be repurchasing this!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/28/2012 5:38:00 PM More reviews by brennau

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This perfume is a sad story for me. I smelled a girl getting off the elevator and got a whiff of something heavenly! I've NEVER smelled a fragrance like that before. I asked what she was wearing and she told me it was Reb'l Fleur by Rihanna so of course, I went online (no perfume stores where I live) right away. I was SOOO excited to get it in the mail. The first 10 minutes of this perfume was amazing. I was in love. ...Then the dry-down began. Very woodsy and the yummy dark/sexy fruit smell was gone. It just smelled too musky on me. Smells SO similar to Black XS. The fragrance didn't' last long and I broke out in hives all over. I thought it was going to be everything I was searching for. The search continues.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2012 12:48:00 AM More reviews by naholm

I just bought the Reb'l Fleur perfume at Macy's and I got it in a large gift set--lotion, shower gel, a pocket perfume, and the large bottle for $60. I usually dislike celebrity perfumes because they smell cheap to me, but this one I love! I spray it everywhere I go--in my car, in my room, on my wrist... I would buy this again but the bottle is so big, I think I'll have plenty to last me through the year.