December 21, 2014 | 951 users online

Shampoo - TiGi - Urban Antidotes Resurrection

rated 4 of 5 on 12/10/2012 3:57:00 PM More reviews by fashionX

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This product saved my hair!
Form bleaching, dying wayy too much and the dreaded damage post pregnancy and breastfeeding does to your hair.
This saved me ! My hair got silky smooth, my hair is very curly,damaged and desert dry and this made everything like heaven.

Although for me to see the full effect of the shampoo I need to straighten my hair. But when straight my hair looks like I'm in a L'Oreal commercial. Thats why only 4 lippys

rated 4 of 5 on 11/22/2012 8:16:00 PM More reviews by Divakitty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought the shampoo and conditioner from this line and it has seriously changed my hair. What sold me was the smell. It smells like candy. I was also told my hair is a 3 on the damage level (oops!). Shampoo lathers great, no need for a second shampoo (really rare for me, my hair never lathers). The makers of TiGi believe in double shampoos (I worked at Toni and Guy and that's rule #1) so that's why the shampoo is significantly bigger than the conditioner. I'd be okay with this if I didn't have to use so much of the conditioner! My conditioner is all gone and my shampoo is about half way gone. The conditioner is super runny and you have to use a lot, but it's super moisturizing. Price is mid range for a professional product. Between the shampoo and conditioner, I give it 4 lippies. My hair loves it, but I wish TiGi would sort the size ratio out.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/5/2012 5:11:00 PM More reviews by lyss105

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I'm going to give this product a four for now (hopefully I can go back and give it a five once my hair dries!) because wow! I just used this for the first time on my dry, insanely over processed hair, and for the first time, there was absolutely NO hair in my drain or on my comb! I have relatively short but still very thick hair that's been shedding relentlessly since before I even began dyeing my hair. Over the past year though, my hair's been bleached and dyed a countless amount of times, and permed once (which damaged it just as much as bleaching it repeatedly would have). It got to the point where I couldn't run my fingers through my hair, wet or dry, without having strands of my hair wrapped around my fingers. Ew. Hopefully, when my hair dries, I'm just as happy, if not happier, with the shampoo and conditioner than I am now! I'll edit once it dries to give a full review

rated 1 of 5 on 10/15/2012 5:13:00 PM More reviews by decoded

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this not too long ago because I had damaged my hair from bleaching. I was debating with going with it, or dumb blond. But since dumb blond was out, and the salon worker swore it was better than dumb blonde I went with the resurrection shampoo and conditioner. It had a nice coconut smell, but it didn't do anything for my hair. It honestly felt like the same consistency and product that is Palmer's Coconut Oil Deep Conditioner, and did just as little as that did for my hair. But the Resurrections cost much more. I would not recommend any of the Bed Head line to anyone now that they have changed their formulas.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2012 3:07:00 PM More reviews by alisonjane

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

omg!!! i cannot praise this enough! this along with the conditioner, makes my hair sooooooooooooooooooooooo soft, silky and shiny. my hair is in the best condition ever. soft and smooth to the touch, it smells amazing! i'd rather pay a bit more for the likes of this than fritter my money away on crap shampoos and conditioners.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/2/2012 12:11:00 AM More reviews by maneater

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I bought this shampoo and matching conditioner on advice of my stylist at Toni and Guy. I don't mind the candyish scent, and the shampoo lathers nicely. Right now I am alternating the urban antidotes resurecction kit with the biolage hydrating shampoo and like it. However, I do find that if I use the tigi too much, my hair gets tangled. Perhaps its from the protein?

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2012 3:15:00 AM More reviews by faija

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my HG shampoo! I'm relaxed and color treated, so I'm not big on shampoo because they usually dry my hair out. This does not. Whenever my hair feels super dry, I wash my hair with this and it's fixed. This shampoo gets my hair so soft that it feels like it's moisturized.

The only bad thing about this shampoo is the smell. It has a sickly sweet perfumey smell. However, it would never stop me from buying it again.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/19/2012 3:53:00 PM More reviews by sunnysusy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This shampoo did not wash my hair properly. Perhaps because amodimethicone is listed quite high up on the ingredients list, so this poo is mostly made out of silicones. Anyway, did not do anything for me, just made my hair smell of that typical Tigi candy-scent.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/15/2012 3:30:00 AM More reviews by eveliya

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Makes hair rather soft and shiny. This pruduct has a vibrant smell, it's very fruity, sort of like pineapple. At first I liked it, but after using it a couple of weeks I can't stand it. The product does not make my hair look less damaged, it is not moisturizing enough on my dry ends. The roots get a bit greasy, and it weights down my hair. Makes my scalp itchy. This shampoo is too heavy for me, though it could be suitable for people that has coarse, thin hair and a non-sensetive scalp.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2012 8:39:00 PM More reviews by plasticbambi

The only thing to give moisture back to my extremely damaged hair. My favorite shampoo and conditoner.