October 31, 2014 | 1561 users online

BB Cream - Lioele - Beyond the Solution BB Cream

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 2/12/2014 7:07:00 AM More reviews by shablulit

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Its a very good product. it smooth lovely on the skin and it look flawless.
My only problem with is that it is to pink for me.
I am NC20 - i dont know why people wrote that its on the yellow side.
it is good for someone who is NW20-25.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2014 3:36:00 PM More reviews by Stacieeelovesit

I'm a huge advocate for BB Creams and have been using them for many years now and this is hands down one of my favorite if not my favorite.

This comes in one shade only and luckily it works very well with my skin tone. I love the design of the packaging with the pump. This is also fragrance free which is a plus because I hate BB creams with fragrances (it gets very overwhelming on the face).

For me, this is a year round product so I can use this for all 4 seasons. I like it for winter because this is one of few bb creams that does not accentuate dry skin on my face. It goes on very smoothly with just the right texture. No breakouts no irritation. (And my skin is very acne prone).

Oil control is okay but I don't expect much since my tzone is extremely oily as the day goes on so I usually put on a setting powder to control that. No foundation or bb cream can really prevent my face from looking oily at the end of the day by itself so I must have a pressed translucent powder with me.

Another fact to keep in mind is that I don't believe this product contains any SPF since I don't notice anywhere on the bottle or box that states the SPF. I'm okay with this since I get my SPF from my moisturizer. And this is great for nighttime if you don't want to look like a ghost in flash photography. (But correct me if I'm wrong on the SPF bit since I can't read Korean)

I'm currently on my 3rd tube of this and will definitely continue to repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2013 3:55:00 AM More reviews by xenobia1968

An MUA friend and a friend at work saved my bacon with this stuff today (long story!) Anyway, I just did a TCA peel thinking I could lay around the house for a couple of weeks ... well, I got called in to a very important meeting! OMG! I looked like fresh death. My friend on here suggested a BB cream to get me through it all and my friend at work happened to own this product. I ran to the ladies room and washed the other crap off my face, moisturized and hurried as fast as I could to get this on my face. I have never been this impressed with a freakin' BB cream! It covered my 90 year old crepe face and looked amazing! I have already ordered my own and hope it gets here soon. I'm in love and will continue to purchase this forever and ever! <3 I love my friends!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2013 11:05:00 PM More reviews by hazencai

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I thoroughly read all reviews before taking a leap of faith and purchasing Lioele and I am so glad I did. I have an oily T-Zone and a few blemishes here and there around that time of the month.... Safe to say I never need to blot/re-apply because Lioele doesn't give oil the time of day to show OR use concealer because the coverage is just perfect! This one will be added to my list of re-purchases for as long as it is around.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2013 9:05:00 PM More reviews by ichigocutie

I had high hopes for this bb cream,I heard a lot of great reviews so I decided to buy it. For a bb cream it does have a higher coverage comparing to other bb creams like the one from skinfood but remember its still not as high as a full coverage foundation. I'm not a fan of the smell (like a floral baby powder-ish smell) also it feels quite heavy on the skin and accentuated my post acne dry spots. But overall it's a decent bb cream,I will finish what I have but I'm not going to repurchase it anymore. I put an order for the triple the solution, I hope it'll perform better than the beyond solution bb cream.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/22/2013 5:25:00 PM More reviews by Ivylim

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I brought this for 90 HKD at a store named Colour mix. It comes in a pink packaging and a functional pump. The consistency is medium thick. It is thicker than most liquid foundation which is typical for Asian BB cream. I warm it up on the back of my hands and I dot the product all over my face concentrating on the discolored skin, freckles, and pimples. Then I blend with my finger and top with powder. What I like about BB cream is the high spf and the added benefits. This bb cream is a bit too pale for my skin and that store only sold one shade. I can still pull it off by using korres face powder which matches my skin tone NC 25. So far no break out and I have been using this on and off for about 3 years now. It also controls my oily skin.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/18/2013 8:46:00 AM More reviews by jleelee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I've recently started my love affair with korean beauty products and after much research decided to purchase this one as my first BB cream.

Unfortunately, it made me break out so much! Highly disappointed. The colour was also a bit dark for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/26/2013 12:06:00 PM More reviews by Plooosh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought the Lioele Beyond the solution BB cream after hearing many great reviews online, I wanted to try Lioele's Triple the solution but it was double the price and I do not need full extensive coverage.

I have read some reviews on here and am sad to hear it doesn't appeal to some people but I have been using it for the past few days and I can honestly say I love it. The coverage isn't as imperfection hiding as I would like and you still need to use concealer but that's no problem.

Also the product has improved my skin! my skin feels so soft and lovely. I also haven't broken out yet as it includes dimethicone I was worried it would make me break out, but it hasn't.

I would say to anyone who was thinking of trying it out, give it a go! I find it's a really nice product.

EDIT:

After wearing for a couple of weeks it has started to break me out like I was afraid it would. It's such a shame as it feels so lovely on my skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/15/2013 4:05:00 PM More reviews by dellajaz24

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I liked it at first and thought it was perfect but later in the day I noticed my face looked quite dry and too matte, it looked bumpy and un even so I havnt used it again. It offers decent coverage and the colour isn't too white like people say, it was almost too dark for my NC15 skin. This BB cream is nice for under foundation as a base but I wouldn't wear it alone again just because I didn't like the over all finish of it. I like better coverage so I switched to Lioele triple the solution and I LOVE it :)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/29/2013 3:57:00 AM More reviews by risathompson

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Shade: NC20-NC25/ neutral- slightly yellow but not much
Coverage: Amazing!!! Heavy coverage for a bb cream, can rival a drugstore foundation
Consistence: Thick
Packaging: Pump style
Skintype: Dry-normal

This is probably one of the best coverage, affordable Asian bb cream right now. I have very dark acne scars on my cheeks so I need something with great coverage, and this bb cream delivers.
I have used Skin79 Pink, Gray, and Oriental version, Missha Signature and Perfect Cover.
Compare to these, this bb cream has the most neutral tone, and the best coverage. Since I have dry-normal skin, this bb cream is moisturizing enough not to cling on flaky patch on my nose. But it dry out matte on the rest of my face where it's more normal. If you have drier skin, I would recommend giving this a try. I got mine for around $13 on Ebay. And compare to other bb cream, this one doesn't have as much fake. Mine looks very authentic, and has a proof-sticker that shrivel if I remove it.