Hurraw Balm

4.4

Prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, ‡Euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax, *Cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, *Simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, *Theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter, *Ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, Olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, organic flavor, Tocopherols (sunflower)

on 12/23/2014 6:00:00 AM

IN LOVE! About a month ago i went onto the Hurraw! website and treated myself to three of their balms after hearing endless praise about them. After a lot of umming and ahhing, i decided on Black Cherry, Coconut and Moon Balm and im in love with all of them. Black cherry is my go-to balm for day time as i love the scent and tint it gives. all of the Hurraw! lip balms are SPF 4 (not much, hence why Hurraw! say 'its not much to brag about and so its not on the packet' but its still something) and Moon Balm is my fav for night time as it stays on alllll night. i not only love the product (felt my lips being more moisturized that day), but i love the price (3-5 australian dollars on the website) and i also love the customer service. On my invoice i received when my package arrived it had a cute hand written note saying they love Black Cherry, it also said 'Weve thrown in a free Green Tea balm for you! Welcome to the family!' A FREE BALM!? THANK YOU! i would definitely recommend this brand to anyone. all round 10 out of 10 for me.

on 12/6/2014 6:44:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This lip balm wasn't moisturizing enough for me. It feels smooth and creamy when you put it on, but it doesn't last very long, and even with it on, I would still get little dry, flaky pieces of skin on my lips. As soon as it was almost all absorbed, my lips started feeling dry again. I had to keep reapplying it about every 1 - 2 hours or so.

The black cherry scent smells really good (I found myself opening the tube just to smell it, it smelled so good), and for that reason, I really wanted to like it, but it's just not moisturizing enough.

on 11/22/2014 11:46:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral

These are great balms. I loved the black cherry, I just ordered the Vata (Almond Cardamon Rose scent) and it smells like ginger. I'm disappointed there is no rose or almond! My next to-try will be Earl Grey. There flavors are so unique! I love companies that produce unique products like this for a great price point.

I am VERY fussy about my lip balms! There's a lot out there that tend to do the exact opposite of what they are suppose to and dry my lips out. I have come to terms with the fact that I have sensitive lips. The Hurraw Moon Balm is my absolute favorite lip balm of all time. I apply at night before I go to bed and wake up with soft lips every morning! I never have to worry about waking with dry lips with this little guy around! It's my HG lip balm for sure!!!!!!!

on 10/18/2014 8:21:00 AM

I don't go anywhere without out of one these close by! The texture is perfect, melts in well and smooths the lips so it is perfect under or on top of a drier lipstick. The early grey scent is addictively relaxing.

Thanks to one of my fave clothing store (American Apparel), I got one of these little suckers for free with a promo that was going on.... I chose grapefruit, and glad I did!!!! It smells so good and isn't overpowering, Lip balm form is more rectangular than circular (like most lip balms), It glides on soo smoothly, lasts up 6 hours but even after it wears off my lips still feel moisturized.....Also it makes my already-full lips look even fuller and juicy( adds a slight tint as well)....i thought it was just me but I got many compliments!!! Also the organic ingredients are a huge plus, definitely up there with Burt's Bees

on 9/27/2014 10:17:00 PM

I love these lip balms! They work and the tube lasts a long time. I also like how the brand is cruelty free and uses all natural ingredients. They are worth every penny!

on 9/22/2014 4:46:00 PM

These are wonderful - I'm very picky about lip balms, and have tried many, many. I used to use Caudalie, which was fantastic until they reformulated last year, sadly. After that, I figured I would try to find a balm that was good and more reasonably priced. Hurraw! These have a lovely slip on the lips, and they moisturize well. The Moon Balm is great for overnight hydration. The others need to be reapplied during the day, but I haven't had any dryness from them, which I've experienced with other brands. I have enjoyed the various flavors, which are a nice pick-me-up, and not overwhelming. My favorite so far is Coconut, but I've enjoyed Earl Grey and Vanilla Bean (and Green Tea, Vata, Cherry, and Almond…). The customer service from their website also deserves big raves - always prompt shipping, great communication about orders, nicely wrapped, and they've included freebies, as well (and they always seem to magically know which balm I *wish* I had ordered, and include that one for free). Big thumbs up!

on 9/12/2014 5:15:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Love love love!! This was my first time ordering from them and I received my package in about 3 days! On my invoice someone wrote notes such as "love this product" and that a balm I ordered was fresh. It made the order more personal and they even gave me a free almond balm for free!! Overall I had such a good experience with them :) And lets not forget on how amazing the product is! I ordered mint, moon balm, vanilla bean, and almond (which was my free one). The scents are not overpowering and it moisturizes my lips so well!! Waaaayyy better than eos chapsticks! Im so incredibly happy with this purchase :)

on 9/6/2014 2:55:00 AM

All in all I love Hurraw! lip balm being organic and not reacting to my overly sensitive lips. On top of that, these lip balms are great aromatic protectant for your everday use.

You can read more on how I feel about Hurraw! lip balms and join for a chance to win one of the 4 which i am giving away at my website here: http://ireviewuread.com/post/96277247013/hurraw-lip-balms

Popular Lip Treatments