Hurraw Balm

4.4

Prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, ‡Euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax, *Cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, *Simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, *Theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter, *Ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, Olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, organic flavor, Tocopherols (sunflower)

on 1/6/2015 8:16:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love my Hurraw Black Cherry lip balm!! It smells amazing and is made from raw organic ingredients such as jojoba oil and almond oil. The Black Cherry flavor leaves a sheer red pop off color on my lips making it perfect for everyday wear! I have three of them! I have also tried the almond flavor. It's OK but not very moisturizing and thin on the lips. I buy them on iHerb.com and they are cheaper than at the store plus free shipping with $20 or more.

Wow! Where have these little gems been all my life? I saw these while standing in line at a sporting goods store. I bought Vanilla Bean, Rootbeer and Coconut. I love the creamy texture and lasting moisture. They are not waxy or sticky at all. The flavors are tasty without being artificial tasting. My daughter is 6 and she uses the as well. I have one at work, in the automobile and at home. Need more! I like that they are a natural product. I see now there are many more flavours--where do I get more?!! Highly recommend!

on 12/23/2014 6:33:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I have the earl grey scent. It smells really lovely. The texture of this is very thin and light. It's slick but not greasy.

I like to use this under lipsticks because the thin texture doesn't interfere with the application and provides a barrier against drying lipsticks, but I don't find it actually adds much moisture at all. I do not use this as a balm on its own because it just doesn't do anything. I would buy this again, but only to prime.

on 12/23/2014 6:00:00 AM

IN LOVE! About a month ago i went onto the Hurraw! website and treated myself to three of their balms after hearing endless praise about them. After a lot of umming and ahhing, i decided on Black Cherry, Coconut and Moon Balm and im in love with all of them. Black cherry is my go-to balm for day time as i love the scent and tint it gives. all of the Hurraw! lip balms are SPF 4 (not much, hence why Hurraw! say 'its not much to brag about and so its not on the packet' but its still something) and Moon Balm is my fav for night time as it stays on alllll night. i not only love the product (felt my lips being more moisturized that day), but i love the price (3-5 australian dollars on the website) and i also love the customer service. On my invoice i received when my package arrived it had a cute hand written note saying they love Black Cherry, it also said 'Weve thrown in a free Green Tea balm for you! Welcome to the family!' A FREE BALM!? THANK YOU! i would definitely recommend this brand to anyone. all round 10 out of 10 for me.

on 12/6/2014 6:44:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This lip balm wasn't moisturizing enough for me. It feels smooth and creamy when you put it on, but it doesn't last very long, and even with it on, I would still get little dry, flaky pieces of skin on my lips. As soon as it was almost all absorbed, my lips started feeling dry again. I had to keep reapplying it about every 1 - 2 hours or so.

The black cherry scent smells really good (I found myself opening the tube just to smell it, it smelled so good), and for that reason, I really wanted to like it, but it's just not moisturizing enough.

on 11/22/2014 11:46:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral

These are great balms. I loved the black cherry, I just ordered the Vata (Almond Cardamon Rose scent) and it smells like ginger. I'm disappointed there is no rose or almond! My next to-try will be Earl Grey. There flavors are so unique! I love companies that produce unique products like this for a great price point.

I am VERY fussy about my lip balms! There's a lot out there that tend to do the exact opposite of what they are suppose to and dry my lips out. I have come to terms with the fact that I have sensitive lips. The Hurraw Moon Balm is my absolute favorite lip balm of all time. I apply at night before I go to bed and wake up with soft lips every morning! I never have to worry about waking with dry lips with this little guy around! It's my HG lip balm for sure!!!!!!!

on 10/18/2014 8:21:00 AM

I don't go anywhere without out of one these close by! The texture is perfect, melts in well and smooths the lips so it is perfect under or on top of a drier lipstick. The early grey scent is addictively relaxing.

Thanks to one of my fave clothing store (American Apparel), I got one of these little suckers for free with a promo that was going on.... I chose grapefruit, and glad I did!!!! It smells so good and isn't overpowering, Lip balm form is more rectangular than circular (like most lip balms), It glides on soo smoothly, lasts up 6 hours but even after it wears off my lips still feel moisturized.....Also it makes my already-full lips look even fuller and juicy( adds a slight tint as well)....i thought it was just me but I got many compliments!!! Also the organic ingredients are a huge plus, definitely up there with Burt's Bees

on 9/27/2014 10:17:00 PM

I love these lip balms! They work and the tube lasts a long time. I also like how the brand is cruelty free and uses all natural ingredients. They are worth every penny!

Popular Lip Treatments