Chanel Joues Contraste in Espiegle [DISCONTINUED]

4.8

on 12/12/2012 11:22:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

A very cute peachy pink. Has some golden shimmer specks, but it's not too bad. It has sparked my interest in peachy lipsticks, which it looks adorable with.

on 12/11/2012 10:21:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Lovely blush, like all Chanel's, excellent packaging and that scent of Rose's is just beautiful. Love this colour but probably wouldn't purchase again due to the price, I will leave it for special occasions!

on 11/14/2012 7:23:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

lighter than Mac nc15, asian
This is probably my all time favorite blush!!! It is a peachy blush, that does not have a whole lot of pink in it. There are fine shimmers, but nothing overwhelming. Most peachy/orange blushes lean to pink or to orangey, this one is PERFECT! It has good pigment as well.

on 10/25/2012 6:58:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

I resisted this for ages because I was a bit put off by the bright coral that it appears to be in the pan. However, as soon as the SA tried it on me, I knew I had to have it. On my NC42 skin it is a very natural, 'me-but-better' shade and I think it would suit pretty much anyone who has yellow undertones as I think that would soften the orange I in this blush.

As the other reviewers have said, it's a lovely coral leaning peach, a perfect mix of orange and pink with a subtle shimmer that makes the cheeks glow as if lit from within. I don't need highlighter when wearing this due to the very pretty glow that it gives me. I apply with the Real Techniques blush brush - because I have darker skin, I'm fairly generous with the application but this blush is very buildable.

Not sure I'm a huge fan of the rose scent but it wears off fairly quickly and is unnoticeable after minutes on the skin. I normally take off a lippy for expense but this is worth every cent so I'm giving it full marks. Would definitely repurchase.

on 7/25/2012 1:13:00 PM

Chanel JC blushes are some of my favorites, and I find this color great for my NW15 skintone. I will admit to preferring my Rose Petale to this one as I mostly prefer pink tones, but when I want a nice peach this one is great. It does have that perfumed Chanel blush smell, and although it quickly dissipates, if you are sensitive to scents you may want to skip the JC blushes.

on 7/25/2012 7:07:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This blush is amazing
When I go to the Chanel counter I always wonder "the girls have do much makeup on! But it looks so natural!!!" how do I do it?!
This blush is it!
Plus I love the rose smell! Amazing!

on 5/15/2012 8:35:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This is a blush that looked so pretty on my hand, a bright pop of peach with a bit of pink. On my face it just looked too orange. Plus it's heavily fragranced which aggravates my skin.

on 4/30/2012 9:25:00 PM

LOVE this blush. I think it has a rose scent. Goes on quite light, so you need to layer it on, but even colour and very natural, not too sparkly. I will buy more in case they plan on discontinuing it!

on 4/12/2012 9:43:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Amazing fresh color and Chanel blushes never fails :)

on 4/3/2012 8:44:00 AM

I just bought this blush yesterday because I had run out of my Chanel Joues Contraste in Rose pétale and I didn't find it in the shop. So I ended up buying the color Espiegle and I was hopeful it would suit me. I bought a Chanel blush in Tweed Sienna and it looked horrible on me, so I had all my trust in the Rose pétale. But now I am so happy that I bought the color Espiegle! It is a lovely peachy coral with just the right amount of shimmer to it. I look very fresh and pretty wearing it. I think I will definitely stick to this color for a while. The packaging is elegant and generous, the entire product is luxurious.

Popular Blush Products