Sephora Instant Moisturizer

3.5

Aqua (Water), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, C12-20 Acid PEG-8 Ester, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Dimethicone, Carbomer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Parfum (Fragrance), Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cassia Angustifolia Seed Polysaccharide, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Mica, PEG-8, Maltodextrin, Tocopherol, Silica, D-Limonene, Linalool, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Benzyl Salicylate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Citric Acid.

on 5/12/2014 11:35:00 PM

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

This is definitely my favourite moisturizer. I first bought it as a sample set that came with a foam cleanser and a eye gel roll on. After that I decided to buy the full size product...which I already finished up. I think it depends on what kind of skin type you have in order for it to work and moisturize. I really dislike using moisturizers that leave the greasy feeling on but with the Sephora Instant Moisturizer I didn't get that at all. It leaves my skin feeling smooth and soft. I even recommended to my friend and she likes it as well. The only thing I would warn people about it would be the scent is strong for some people but I don't mind it at all :)

on 5/7/2014 10:25:00 PM

This is for the instant moisturizer with antioxidants. I am using it as an evening moisturizer and for small dry spots that need extra moisture.
It is rather perfumey but I like the smell so it doesn't bother me.
It is a bit greasy and the sales associate warned me but said it absorbs fairly quickly and I agree. This was a fix for the time being until budget allows for something better but for affordability and moisture its great.

on 1/19/2014 10:06:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I have dry, sensitive skin. I've been using this for a week now, and I think it's a pretty good moisturizer. It's light weight, oil free, and it does have a scent, but it hasn't bothered my sensitive skin. It absorbs quickly and adds moisture. The best thing about it is it hasn't made me break out. I don't think it's the best moisturizer I've ever tried..but it's not the worst either.

on 1/13/2014 3:44:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Love this moisturizer. It truly does "Instantly Moisturize", leaving my skin soft, supple, and rejuvenated. I'll be honest, I use this in conjunction with my aragon oil and serum, it effectively does the job. I don't have any complaints.

on 1/4/2014 2:38:00 PM

Received a sample of this and really liked it. I have combo skin and this worked great for me.

on 12/9/2013 4:16:00 PM

I can't use many moisturizers as they seem to clog my pores and cause break-outs. This moisturizer does the trick. Moisturizes without causing any issues. Doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy at all. I can even use it during the summer without worrying that it will cause an oil slick. Love, love, love it!

on 11/13/2013 5:59:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I just bought my second jar with the 20% off VIB sale. I really like it as a day time moisturizer. It feels quite light but I still get my skin very moisturized. It doesn't feel oily, smells pretty good, is not irritating and I didn't break out either, so I'll keep using it. I would not recommend it to people with very dry skin tho.

on 11/11/2013 3:01:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

i have combination - dry skin. This doesn't really keep me going all day and I have to reapply. This is probably because I'm in an air-conditioned environment the whole day. So, I use the one in the tube, small enough to carry around and easier to use than from the jar. It's lightweight and absorbs well. It feels like a real cream but it's not heavy. It doesn't sit on your skin. The best thing about Sephora products is that I don't break out. I love the smell too. Not too intense and just right. The same line comes in a heavier formula in a pink jar, which I use as well.

on 11/7/2013 7:30:00 PM

Since I ran out of my regular night cream I decided to give this sample moisturizer a shot. It goes on smooth and feels very moisturizing but when you wake up, skin was incredibly try and it felt like I didn't moisturize at all.

on 9/26/2013 1:16:00 AM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

This product isn't enough for someone with dry skin. It is good to use as a face moisturizer before your foundation, however. It's a very lightweight cream and not very long-lasting. I do like the smell, texture and overall feel of it. I keep a jar handy around just in case I need a quick moisturize! It is 20 bucks at your local Sephora.