September 22, 2014 | 946 users online

Pressed Powders - Maybelline - Fit Me Pressed Powder

rated 4 of 5 on 6/23/2014 2:32:00 AM More reviews by maryy96

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I've been buying this makeup for a couple of years now and I still love it! I don't use the pad that comes with it anymore though, I use a brush as I find its easier to apply and gives a more natural look. It's got great coverage and takes away the shine I get from my oily skin. Though I do find that after not too long I have to do some quick maintenance as my shine comes back after a few hours.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/12/2014 3:33:00 PM More reviews by kilolillian

I was looking for a product that would give me a little bit of coverage while at the same time setting my foundation and keeping my oiliness at bay. Sadly, I didn't like this product at all, it was hard to apply and it would clump together in weird patches in the pan. Also, there was a LOT of glitter,/shimmer I felt like I was just applying a bunch of glitter/shimmer all over my face. I don't recommend this product at all

rated 4 of 5 on 6/10/2014 3:33:00 AM More reviews by willow1992

As someone who prefers translucent/light powders which set foundation and remove shininess and oiliness from the skin, I actually really like this powder! I was hesitant to try this stuff because of the poor reviews, but let me tell you.

If you want a powder with full coverage, do NOT buy this, because this is much more of a setting powder. There is minimal colour to it. It could not be used as a foundation alone, it is for setting the skin over a foundation.

The colour range is much better than the Fit Me foundation range. There is no orange to the colour what so ever, and it is a little bit lighter than the foundation which looks great. I have pale skin and use colour 115 ivory. The foundation was a bit dark and orange-ish (but workable) and the powder goes well and the colour suits nicely.

It comes with a mirror and a small puff to apply the product. Excellent for taking the product with you when you go out! I bought two of these actually.. because the price is excellent. In AUS you can buy these for $7 at Chemist Warehouse.. or about $15 at your local supermarket.

Also there is no smell to this product. It has a very light and nice feel. Non-cakey.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/5/2014 9:30:00 AM More reviews by sephilli

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I do not recommend this product for anyone with oily or combination skin. After setting my makeup, my face feels greasy within half an hour. Right now the compact is relegated to my travel bag, and I still about ready to chuck it.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/1/2014 11:02:00 PM More reviews by decophile

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I liked the Fit Me liquid foundation so much, I decided to try the powder (same shade, #110 "porcelain," which is the lightest in the range). Verdict? Best as a setting powder. Very sheer coverage. I quite like the color, as it makes me look a bit paler (yay!) (and it can even make a slightly darker foundation look paler). And it's not especially pink, yellow, or orange - a perfect neutral, IMO.

pro's: Pale color is perfect and neutral, light coverage, packaging comes with a mirror.

con's: Light coverage.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/17/2014 8:06:00 AM More reviews by honestopinions

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

At first I thought this was pretty good...it sort of covered visible pores and definitely minimises redness. However, it highlighted wrinkles on my forehead and they're only fine and hiloghted some hair on my face that I didnt realise I had! Over large stand out spots it cakes like other maybelline products. It does mattify. It is not oily (someone here said it was but not in my case and I have areas of oily skin). It does smooth marks/pores/redness but im sure theres better out there. Also it could look a bit powdery in areas. Ivory is a good match for my very pale skin tone. Sometimes around the edges it will be orangey at first but I just blend it in. On my eyelids I have to be careful though because my eyelids and around my eyes are usually dark from tiredness and this is a lot paler than them. A few minutes after applying I could see id missed some areas on my eyelid that id applied with my own make up sponge and the bits I had applied looked white. The sponge included is ok...not very spongey. Can only use one side of it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2014 1:59:00 AM More reviews by desertwaya

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This and dermablend setting pwdr are the ONLY powders I can use. I have sensitive combo-dry skin and I've tried too many powders with the same results, irritated itchy rashy t-zone. Even mineral mu irritates my skin, that's how sensitive it is. I try others but keep coming back to FIT ME products. I hope they keep it around. I use #120 in both liquid & powder, I'm NC15-20 in MAC. (FYI, it's only my t-zone that has the powder reaction)

rated 2 of 5 on 5/2/2014 2:08:00 AM More reviews by alinalxndon

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have used other Maybelline products before so I was excited when this first came out, too bad. I only used this products a couple times before I stopped, it is so oily! I wish I had more detail but I can say I didnt want to finish this product.

PROs: price?

CONs: oily, causes breakouts

rated 3 of 5 on 4/26/2014 10:03:00 AM More reviews by georgiasarahh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I brought this product simply because there was a 3 for 2 offer on at Superdrug's and I thought I would give it a go but it sat in laughter lines on my face so I would not recommend it for people with even a few wrinkles or creases. I feel that this powder aged me and just seemed to sit on my face. It did have good coverage, especially for red areas or areas where I had a few spots so this was something good. Generally I think there are better powders out there for and for 7+ I wouldn't buy it again as I feel I could get something better.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2014 7:28:00 AM More reviews by LittleArtist

I've now bought this powder twice. I'm fairly pale so I use 110. I find it helps to even out any darker patches of my skin and has a very nice finish to it, leaving my skin feeling smooth. My favourite powder and a good colour match.