Maybelline Fit Me Pressed Powder

3.3

Talc, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Magnesium Stearate, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Nylon-12, Caprylyl glycol /- (CI 77019/Mica, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides)

on 2/6/2015 11:07:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

I absolutely hated this product the powder transfers easily and move around a lot on my skin and does not set. I'm not sure if I purchased a dud but I do know that this powder did not work on my skin at all. I've tried other drugstore powder sets on the skin, does not transfer, and work a lot better than this particular product. I will not repurchase this product again.

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I heard so many good things about this powder and even that that porcelain was a dupe for Mac emphasize.. I don't think it matches up to the hype. However it's a decent powder. It doesn't have very much coverage but it works well for just setting your makeup. It has a light sheen to it so it doesn't leave you looking completely matte and flat. It's only around $5 so definitely worth the price.

on 1/25/2015 12:06:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

The powder itself is not bad, I actually purchased this for when I am more tan as I have the foundation in shade 220 (powder in 230) and read people saying the powder is light so go up a shade. Wow it is much lighter, when I am my fairest this matches me... Which is a huge difference from the matching foundation. That is why I removed a mark, and since it's not the best another was removed. It is not a horrible powder. I would not say it is as good as my Bourjois one. It is not as silky/smooth. However it does the job if you are looking for a cheap (priced) powder that will set your makeup yet still look natural. They do have a good color rage and pink and yellow undertone options, which I like. But this is definitely something you should go to a store and test out. personally don't have much luck with drugstore items, this is no exception, once again my high end powders I have blow this one out of the park.

on 1/14/2015 7:44:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

test only. will remove

on 1/14/2015 6:35:00 AM

Purchased to use over my Fit Me liquid foundation shade 125 as a setting/touch up during the day. It is what i was wanting. The compact is bag friendly and has a decent sized mirror. Comes with a low grade applicator puff but is good for the touchups. First apply with a brush at home. Smells fine and feels smooth on skin. To much product can make skin look dry so lightly blend into T zone where oil may develope during your day. The Fit Me range is great for a fresher faced look. Not full coverage so younger ones may enjoys this And parents may aprove.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

This product was okay at first, nothing amazing, and not really mattifying, but it did look nice and smooth upon application. However, after a week of use, I realized it's been breaking me out! Only in the areas I applied this to my face, I had TONS of breakouts :( wish it had worked for such a good price it would have been a great find. If you have sensitive skin I would skip on this powder.

on 1/13/2015 8:40:00 PM

Goes great after I put on my loreal true match foundation keeps it on all day ! And by it's self it feels very light on the face and has more of a natural look !!

on 1/11/2015 10:06:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this in the "new shade" 240. It was summertime about a year ago, and I bought it at my local Wal-Mart. I couldn't try it in the store, luckily it was a good match. I apply it with a powder brush instead of the applicator, and it is SUPER hard to get anything on the brush. I started to notice, as it started turning into fall, how dark it really was. My body was about the same color as it was over the summer, but for some reason, the powder just looked VERY dark. ..and I LOVE yellow-toned products, but WOW was I yellow-orange. It also has shimmer in it, which I didn't notice until I was like, "Why is my face looking so shiny in photos?" The product itself isn't too bad of a product, but I would not rebuy because of the way it looked on me.

on 1/10/2015 7:56:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this powder a few weeks ago in 2 different shades to be used as a contour and highlighter.
Within a week my normally clear skin had a few small blemishes. Within 3 weeks I had a full blown cystic breakout everywhere I used this product.
I stopped using it immediately and went back to my tried and true brand, MAC. It's a shame because I was trying to find a way to contour my face relatively inexpensively and it ended up costing me the price of two (now worthless) compacts, two more compacts and a bit of self esteem. Really, these zits on my chin are kickin'...
I also noticed that another reviewer referred to this product as chalk dust and I couldn't agree more. The darker color wasn't very noticeable but the lighter color was totally chalky, so I had to use a really light hand when applying.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I really love this powder! Its creamy for a powder, looks great on the skin, adds coverage, and sets makeup really good! I have the lightest shade and it works like a dream! I have noticed some shimmer in the pan, but it's not detectable on the skin at all! I really like the packaging. The mirror in the compact is really convenient. Although I prefer a brush to apply powder, the little puff that comes with it is really convenient for on-the-go touch ups! Overall, really good powder. I'm excited to try the matte and poreless version when this one hits pan, put I do plan on purchasing this powder! I think I might have found my holy grail??