Maybelline Fit Me Concealer

3.9

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Glycerin, Sorbitan Isostearate, Propylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide, Ozokerite, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Sulfate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Methylparaben, Acrylates copolymer, Alumina, Butylparaben, Aluminium Hydroxide, Tocopherol, Silica, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract /- (CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77019/Mica)

on 6/29/2015 2:17:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Very good concealer. I'm not sure it's quite as good as my MAC Prolongwear but for the price, it certainly is good enough for everyday use so I can save my MAC. Blends easily, covers well, both undereye and blemishes. The only complaint I have is that it's on a lip gloss type wand, so bacteria can get in the tube. My daughter often uses my concealer and it'd be so much more hygenic if it was in a squeeze tube or something. I gave her her own tube and I'm tossing mine. It's not completely gone but I've gotten my money out of it and I hate using something under my eyes that probably has bacteria in it. I will repurchase but am working through other concealers in my stash right now.

on 6/28/2015 11:24:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Ok so I only bought this because of all the raves on line and on Emily Noel's youtube.
And everything they say is true. I use this under my eye area. It is outstanding and is a great find.

Affordable, but very good quality. I'd say a medium/full coverage - not as thick as the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer, but the coverage is amazing.

I have found this creases a bit under my eyes, but is perfect for any redness or blemishes. I love this product and have repurchased this.

on 6/24/2015 1:57:00 PM

This was one of my first concealers. It is a good price (just under ten dollars where I live). This is creamy and comparable to the Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer (but with less coverage). If you have a lot of problem areas I recommend the Maybelline Master Studio Full Coverage Concealer. However, if you just have light blemishes or under eye dark circles, this will work well for you. I recommend to those wanting a light/medium coverage with average color selection. Plus, if you are very very fair (like myself), the fair shade will actually work for you.

on 6/24/2015 1:45:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Amazing full coverage, long lasting drugstore consealer.

on 6/22/2015 8:46:00 PM

Love this concealer! It's creamy and blends easily. I would definitely repurchase!

on 6/22/2015 9:15:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

This concealer wasn't really working for me. It didn't provide any coverage. I have acne scars/some dark spots and this didn't really cover it well. I suppose this concealer is for those who don't really have imperfections maybe just dark circles under the eyes.

on 6/21/2015 9:52:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This is an ok concealer. It works alright if you don't have much to hide. I was trying to cover a red acne scar and had to keep on applying it to cover the redness somewhat and within a few hours had to reapply. I don't like the applicator not very sanitary I prefer the once that come in a tube like packaging.

I heard this was a good, cheap concealer that even worked for kinda fair skin, but this is really not made for someone like me... Firstly, the lightest shade 10 is darker than 15!! So, I picked up the 15 and tried it. It looked a tiny bit too dark for me, but so much that I couldnt use it. You know, blending is your friend. After maybe 10 minutes though, I had brown patches around my eyes and spots! So it oxidizes like crazy. Also, it didnt feel right on my skin. My skin felt a bit of a tingle and tightness, so probably not good for sensitive skin like mine. May be good for someone just starting out, with less sensitive skin and a bit darker skintone.

on 6/21/2015 10:58:00 AM

One of my top 5 concealers. Price is just brilliant. I use 2 colours,one to actually conceal and one as a contour/bronzer around my forehead. Covers well and lasts well.