Maybelline Fit Me Concealer

3.9

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Glycerin, Sorbitan Isostearate, Propylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide, Ozokerite, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Sulfate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Methylparaben, Acrylates copolymer, Alumina, Butylparaben, Aluminium Hydroxide, Tocopherol, Silica, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract /- (CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77019/Mica)

on 7/26/2015 2:31:00 AM

One of my favourite concealers!!! Use it on blemishes, dark circles and basically anywhere. Brought it along on holiday and i was lazy to use a foundation, the weather was hot and humid so i didnt wanna cake my face up with full on foundation. Used it all over my face on my undereye, blemishes and any discolourations, set it with rimmel's stay matte powder and finish up with blusher and bronzer and i was good to go!! My face still looked pretty flawless and it did lasted till night without touch ups. What more good things can i say? The price was okay for the concealer (around SGD 12-15?) and i would totally repurchase this!

on 7/26/2015 12:09:00 AM

Love!!! Perfect color for my skin (light), covers most of my imperfections and dark under eye circles and doesn't make me break out. On my 2nd tube and plan to keep buying

on 7/25/2015 6:29:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

This concealer line runs really light. The darkest shade in the line 30 Café is incredibly ashen on my NW45 skin. I couldn't even use it to brighten my skin because it's got this pale, chalky undertone.

I couldn't even bother testing it for wear and whether or not it creases because the shade match was so off. If you're lighter then NW45 you'll probably find a better shade match.

Would not repurchase.

on 7/25/2015 5:56:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Curly, Medium

It is a great concealer and easy to apply. Packaging is great for the drugstore.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Super creamy concealer. Definitely one of my favorite. I mainly use it for brightening my face up, so under my eyes, bridge of my nose, chin, cupid's bow, and forehead. It does last all day. I find too much of it on my nose makes it look a bit cake, but with the right precision, you'll be fine.

on 7/23/2015 2:34:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium

This concealer is really great. To me, it's preferable to Collection's Lasting Perfection concealer because it has a smoother, thinner, almost gummier consistency - that for me at least doesn't cake. In addition to this, it makes a great eyeshadow primer.
I've been using this under my eyes instead of a light-reflecting concealer, and it works well. No hint of that 'reverse panda' look.
Personally I haven't found much of a difference between high end and low end concealers.

on 7/22/2015 2:24:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

this is an amazing drugstore concealer. I own mac prolong wear, kat von d tattoo concealer, and urban decay naked skin concealer and I still find myself gravitating towards this one. it provides great coverage under the eyes and works well covering blemishes. I would classify this as a medium coverage concealer but I have never had a problem with It creasing and I always apply it with a beauty blender. Overall this a fantastic concealer for anyone trying to save money!

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I've been through 2 tubes of this stuff and plan on going through a lot more! I don't have undereye circles so I don't know how well this would cover those up but this my favorite concealer for highlighting under my eyes. I have it in the shade medium. It's the perfect color for my nc37-40 skin. I don't like an extremely light highlight under my eyes and this gives me the perfect subtle highlight. It's also very creamy in texture and blends like a dream! The only negative would have to be that for some reason I always get a bunch of concealer around the opening and it gets kind of messy.

on 7/19/2015 1:19:00 AM

After trying many, many, many concealers I honestly never thought I would reach the day where I would consider one "holy grail" or better than the rest. After trying the Maybelline Fit Me Concealer, I can honestly say it's better than any high end or drugstore concealer I've ever used, strictly based on its ability to cover monstrous undereye bags and any redness around the face. I find that this concealer is much lighter in texture, easier to blend and lasts much longer than the Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer (I have combo/oily skin and the fit me concealer holds up on my t-zone for 6+ hours compared to my Nars which only holds up for about 2-3 hours) I am so incredibly impressed by this concealer and have recommended it to so many friends and family already and will continue to do so!

on 7/18/2015 7:25:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have oily skin, which makes finding makeup a very tough task. this concealer works really well under my eyes, and fairly well on my nose other blemishes. I set it with the face of australia translucent loose powder, which helps it last a lot longer for my skin. i like this a lot more than any other concealer I've tried, which is good. i wish they had a more matte suiting formula though.