Maybelline Fit Me Concealer

3.9

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Glycerin, Sorbitan Isostearate, Propylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide, Ozokerite, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Sulfate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Methylparaben, Acrylates copolymer, Alumina, Butylparaben, Aluminium Hydroxide, Tocopherol, Silica, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract /- (CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77019/Mica)

on 5/20/2015 3:35:00 PM

Hands down, cheap and covers my blemishes well enough for me to repurchase this. I will never buy anything else, love this! However, I have very dry skin and this concealer has a tendency to make my dry patches more visible, but using a little bit of moisturizer solves the problem.

I do like this concealer for under my eyes. It is a very creamy consistency and as long as I set it with a powder it will not crease on me. I don't like it to cover blemishes, I think it is to sheer for that. Its an awesome price and you get a lot of product. I've been using it for a few months. I have a few other concealers I need to finish, but I will likely repurchase when I finish those up.

on 5/19/2015 7:02:00 PM

This is the infamous dupe of Nars Radiant creamy concealer. Having used both, I can say that both are good concealers, but different:

Container: Though shaped in the same tube-style, Nar's packaging is better. I find the Fit me concealer leaks around the edges after a while and the black writing around the tube will fade.

Color: On my NC25 asian skintone, I use the colors Custard in Nars and Sand in Maybelline. Custard is noticeably darker than Sand by a shade and I find it difficult to find a lighter shade in Nars for my skintone. Nars is very opaque, which makes it very good for spot concealing, but I find that it does crease under my eyes. I use Sand for my under eye as it is a lighter shade to highlight and I notice that Maybelline's concealer has a faint glow as well. Maybelline's concealer is less opaque than Nars, but still very good at concealing. In terms of longevity, I find them to both be comparable.

Since this review is for Maybelline only-I will have to say that this is a wonderful concealer, especially for my under eye. Upon application, it has a dewy finish that dries semi-matte. It does crease after a long day of wear of 10+ hours, but I haven't been able to find one that hasn't yet.

on 5/19/2015 6:46:00 PM

This product looks so flawless! Semi matte finish and lasts all day. Very very comparable to high end formulas. So perfect!

on 5/18/2015 12:36:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

upon applying this concealer, it offers great coverage on dark spots, mild acne scars, and undereye circles. But don't expect too much on pimples and heavy eye bags! It does tend to wear off after a long day and crease, especially on the under-eyes and acne spots. Luckily, it did not break me out or noticeably give my under-eyes wrinkles.
the packaging can accumulatively get messy through weeks of pumping the applicator out of the tube and the logo fades, but nonetheless it is a fine concealer for its price.

on 5/14/2015 8:03:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This is an ok at best concealer. I think it's better for brightening than concealing, and certainly not a dupe for Nars. Nars covers my dark circles and blemishes, this doesn't. I think this is a case of you get what you pay for.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

For me this concealer has an even number of pros and cons. It is nicely pigmented and creamy - I do find it to be very blendable as well. It wears well on me as an under eye concealer - no creasing at all so far, but we'll see how it does in the summer heat. The color is a tad light on me (I have the shade Fair 15) but the undertone is a good match for my cool toned skin. It does irritate my eyes a bit, which is a bummer. I am used to using the Garnier rollerball concealer and that doesn't irritate at all. Also, I don't find that it works well on blemishes - it just makes the area look cakey without totally covering it up. So, while this is good inexpensive option for under eye/highlighting purposes, I also think there are much better concealers out there and wouldn't repurchase this.

on 5/14/2015 4:38:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

If you are looking for a dupe for Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer, this isn't it. This concealer isn't creamy at all; it is very liquidy. But if you are looking for a good drugstore concealer that gives a little bit of coverage, this is for you. I have acne scars and found that this really didn't cover them and looks cakey easily. It doesn't stay on very long either.

on 5/14/2015 4:35:00 PM

I just bought this product yesterday. I already love it. I thought it was going to be like not good at all. But it gives you that really natural glow. It does ok on blemishes. And wonderful under the eyes. It covers and brightens your eyes at the some time. I recommend this product to everyone.

on 5/14/2015 1:40:00 PM

I use Nars Creamy Concealer in Vanilla. I seldom use foundation unless I am going out (which is about 1-2X per week)

I dot on concealer where I need it to cover mostly redness around my nose, chin and give a bit of brightness under my eyes. Then I use an Hourglass Ambient Powder (bronze, or luminous) to set everything.

The NARS is much thicker, and sticks better. It is better for spot concealing on your face. It is $29.00 -- so it better be good.

The Maybelline which everyone calls a dupe, is close. I find this better at brightening my eyes, and also will use lightly around my face where it is too red to tone it down. I use only a tad, as this doesn't "stick" you lightly rub it in where you need some coverage.

For the price, it is a deal. I keep both concealers on hand. I find the NARS a bit too heavy for my under eye area, and to conceal redness in my cheeks (just looks too heavy). So both work, I use in different ways.

The price on this is so good, and the product is very similar to NARS.

If you need some serious concealing, neither product will work. You will need a full coverage concealer

I found that I like Estee Lauder (in the POT), and was using MUFE in the tube. To use MUFE in the tube which will last you forever, I mix it with pure Aloe Vera or a light moisturizer, and then build up where I need it.

I find concealers to be a great alternative to a full face of foundation. I hate the feeling of foundation, as it dries out my skin, the color is never right, my skin and skin color change throughout the seasons....