Maybelline Fit Me Concealer

3.9

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Glycerin, Sorbitan Isostearate, Propylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide, Ozokerite, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Sulfate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Methylparaben, Acrylates copolymer, Alumina, Butylparaben, Aluminium Hydroxide, Tocopherol, Silica, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract /- (CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77019/Mica)

on 4/13/2015 11:27:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I use this everyday! Great drugstore product, great price.

on 4/11/2015 7:54:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I do 90% of my shopping online and I do a lot of online shopping...and I am a great bargain hunter. (I do spend money on things that I think are worth it). Therefore, I write a lot of honest and genuine reviews;)

I really like this concealer and use it everyday. I think this is great for highlighting and contouring!!! On its own, this would be good for mild dark circles or discoloration but if you have major dark circles and discoloration, I think you may have to use this in conjunction with something else...depending on the coverage level of your foundation and how unseen you want imperfections to be. For example, if using mac foundations like studio fix, this concealer alone should be fine. But if using with NYX HD foundation or Rimmel, there coverage is not that intense so you may need to use Fit with another concealer. If I use Fit with low coverage foundations, then I also use Fit along with La Girl Pro-concealers. But if using with Nars or MAC's fuller coverage foundations, Fit concealer is enough.

I love the consistency, does not dry cakey (does not dry so quickly so gives you time to work with it), blends seamlessly, does not emphasize fine lines, and looks flawless. For the price, there is a lot of concealer and will last you a while. I appreciate how easy it is to apply and you can see how much concealer is left.

I use the sand for highlighting and cafe/deep for contouring. I am NC40 with warm undertones so cafe and deep is for subtle contour. If you want more dramatic, I would use a darker powder over cafe/deep or use a darker concealer. Sand shows up beautiful on medium skin-tone as a highlighter.

I was so impressed with Maybeline's fit that I tried their dream highlighter/under-eye correctors. Those are really good also (recommend honey shade for medium to dark skin-tone). I am curious to try age-rewind seeing how good fit is.

I have read that Fit is a dupe for Nars radiant concealer. I actually went out and bought 2 Nars concealer in custard and ginger. I like their concealer but was not impressed. I like the FIT concealer more. For the nars, I thought it was overpriced, not that creamy, had to get out of tube, and you did not get much for the price. I find MAC's concealers more impressive than the NARS. So I returned the Nars and bought mac concealers. (although I do like the shade offerings of the nars concealers. they did cover dark circles and imperfections) I use the fit for everyday use like going to run errands and such and I use MAC's prolong wear or select cover for special times. When I use the fit concealer everyday, I use along with la girl cosmetics pro-concealer. I use the fit to highlight and contour. La girl is more for coverage (hides imperfections really well!) La girl is so affordable...the two together work so well!

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

use the darker shades for contouring, love the consistency very easy to blend only con is the packaging it does look nice and high end but it leaks thankfully not outside of the lid but when i open it up it just goes everywhere

on 4/8/2015 2:14:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I'm Asian with oily, sensitive, and hormonal skin. During the summer, I'm usually an NC25-30 and winter I'm NC20-25. I bought Light to mix with Sand for winter. During the summer, I use Sand alone and Light for highlighting. I also recently bought Cafe for contouring.

I began using this as a concealer which was great. The coverage is light to medium, but I'd say a little more on the medium side. It's buildable but not enough for a full coverage concealer. So if you have a big, red whopping pimple or scab, it's not going to perform as a full coverage concealer. But for general redness, it's amazing. The texture is creamy and doesn't get patchy, cakey, or chalky.

About a month ago, I got lazy with my usual tedious foundation routine and decided to swipe this all over my face as a light foundation. Holy. Grail. The fact that it's light (but buildable) and doesn't get patchy/cakey; the finish looks so ridiculously natural (satin to semi-matte). I basically concentrate it in the center of my face, bridge of the nose, and and a little bit down my neck so there's no harsh line. I also apply it to anywhere I have redness such as around the nostrils, cheeks, and then I go to town with my buffing brush. After that, I'll dab a little extra on a couple of spots and blend that in my with brush. Then I use Cafe in areas I need to contour and finally set it with my Nars Light Reflecting Pressed Setting Powder. My skin will still show through but the concealer will completely even out any redness or discoloration I have. The concealer doesn't make me more oily than I already am. I would blot my t-zone one to two times max throughout the day - not a big deal considering that this stuff doesn't separate or cake at all. This concealer doesn't break me out either.

I know that if I use this as a foundation, it could get a little pricey. But I've already spent way too much money on way too many high-end foundations that do not even compare to this product. So whatevs.

Try it out! :D

Amazing!! I've been through bout three of these by now? They're so easy to apply underneath the eyes and easy to blend. Best drugstore concealer!!! The coverage is great too and it lasts a pretty long time. I highly recommend this concealer if you're looking for a great under eye concealer that's affordable! You won't regret it!!!

on 4/6/2015 6:55:00 AM

Pros:
- creamy and blend-able
- great for cleaning up brows and highlighting brow bone
- average for under-eyes
- sets reasonably well (satin to semi-matte)

Cons:
- not as good overage for dark circles, but is still able to partially do the job

Great product, I use it for touching up, when my foundation rubs off my face etc.

on 4/5/2015 10:18:00 PM

I must qualify this review by stating my eyes are full on princess in the sensitivity department.

It was an alright product but nowhere close to HG for my hereditary dark circles. Also found that if for whatever reason I didn't start blending around my eyes within a few seconds of applying it started to burn. I didn't have this problem on other parts of my face only around my eyes. I didn't feel like that was a good sign so I've stopped using it. It's a shame because everyone seems to love this.

on 4/5/2015 9:33:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Good concealer for affordable price, BUT if my under eyes are dry at all this looks cakey. Otherwise, nice coverage and fair matches my NC18 yellow toned skin well.

on 4/5/2015 9:28:00 PM

I Love Love Love Love This !!!!!!!!!!!! This is crazy affordable and one of the best concealers i found! All the hype that was over this concealer was true. It has a nice texture and creaminess that is perfect for concealing and especially highlighting! Once it has set i find that it has this glow kind of look to it. It's just right for a natural look. I love this stuff. I also think it lasts pretty well when set properly. Just great. You can't beat the price either

on 4/4/2015 3:04:00 PM

HG product. I use this all the time and mostly for those days I don't want to wear makeup but I don't want to look like I haven't slept in weeks. My routine is basically: Smashbox pore minimizing primer, (sometimes Garnier BB Cream), this concealer, benefit hoola bronzer, mascara, lip balm & that's it. This stuff is so creamy, and blends beautifully with a beauty blender and your fingers. I use shades 15 and 20 - 15 to highlight and 20 to match my skin tone.