November 26, 2014 | 1948 users online

Liquid - Maybelline - Fit Me Foundation

rated 2 of 5 on 10/28/2014 6:18:00 AM More reviews by sahbear95

Oily mess! Hated this foundation and the cake style finish it left on my face, tried this for a week and threw it out! Terrible thick finish that was beyond unflattering and empathised my pores to a ludicrous degree. Did not enjoy this foundation in the slightest and I don't know how this could work on any skin. Colour also oxides and left a charming orange colour along with the cakey finish, I cannot recommend steering clear from this foundation enough!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/26/2014 7:35:00 PM More reviews by CallieSoon

I debated on giving this foundation a 3/5 but had to give it a 4 since it's exactly what I want from a foundation EXCEPT it only lasts about 4 hours.

I only recommend this if you have DRY skin and want light to medium coverage. Wish they could figure out a way to make it last longer!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/24/2014 5:27:00 PM More reviews by beaksbeaksbeaks

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

it definitely is for dry skin and has light coverage but that'd what I like

rated 2 of 5 on 10/21/2014 12:36:00 AM More reviews by Meercedes

This foundation is NOT for oily skin. Doesn't stay on very long no matter what setting powder or primer I use . Starts spotting on my face after a couple of hours and it's not very good coverage . It's very watery so if you have normal to dry skin this foundation is for you. I picked it up at Walmart for 5$! But it didn't end up being my favorite .

rated 2 of 5 on 10/20/2014 3:47:00 PM More reviews by scm240

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Maybelline needs to adjust its definition of "ivory," "fair," "porcelain," etc. because the lightest shade of this is laughably too dark (same problem with their Dream Liquid Mousse foundation).

This one didn't work on my normal skin, either. I loved it upon application (mixed with something else to make a color match) because it was light and smooth and worked well into my skin using my fingers.

My normal skin doesn't get oily, but this make me look way too shiny.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/15/2014 11:23:00 PM More reviews by HannahSunn

All I really have to say about this foundation is that it is just "okay". It works okay and it looks okay. I think it is best for people that are just starting out and want a decent amount of coverage.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/11/2014 9:03:00 PM More reviews by emilcezendejas

this foundation is great for people with dry skin

rated 3 of 5 on 10/7/2014 7:56:00 PM More reviews by timtamz07

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I use the number 120 and was so shocked at how well it matched my skin tone. It's best applied with a sponge I believe. I had a bad experience with the Rimmel Match Perfection foundation because whenever I wore it, my skin would feel itchy and it would breakout a day later. Thank goodness my face doesn't react to this Fit Me foundation. It looks a bit oily in my t-zone but I just add Australis Ready Set Go Finishing Powder and ta da problem solved! Now i gotta go and do homework. BYE

rated 4 of 5 on 9/26/2014 5:35:00 PM More reviews by Jewel15iam

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

First off, let me say this is for DRY TO NORMAL SKIN. Its so not for oily skin. If you do have oily skin you could still probably use it though but use a setting powder after

Pros: medium coverage
Great if you have dry and flaky skin, or normal skin
Cheap but great coverage for mild-moderate skin problems

Cons: not really for oily skin
Could possibly break acne prone people out
Can wear off if you don't use a setting powder/spray after

Overall I like it. I like the concealer better but this is fine for wintertime but not really for summertime.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/26/2014 7:43:00 AM More reviews by acatcalledbellatrix

I bought this 40% off at Priceline after looking at it for a long time but always being too lazy to find my correct shade. When I bought this I did buy it a few shades too dark since summer is coming and I've been fake tanning a lot lately anyway.

It's a fairly average foundation. It doesn't do anything great but doesn't do anything terrible either. I like that it has SPF but at the same time I don't as t's so hard to find a drugstore foundation in Australia with no SPF and I like SPF free to wear out at night. This doesn't make me break out, nor does it make me overly oily or matte. If the price wasn't so steep ($19 in Australia) I'd probably purchase it in my normal shade too.