July 31, 2014 | 1024 users online

Liquid - Maybelline - Fit Me Foundation

rated 4 of 5 on 7/16/2014 11:30:00 PM More reviews by sheisobsessed

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this product. I was really excited to purchase the product, because I knew how much I loved my FiT ME concealer. I purchased it from target in the shade Mocha Mocha. I am a of deeper brown skin tone and I found that this product added alot of warmth to my skin, because of it red undertones. I am an extreme fan of any product that has warm undertones.

Here is a link to my review:

My pros:
Its light weight
Budget friendly
Blends Seamlessly
Allows your skin to breathe
Makes the skin look very soft
Light to Medium Coverage (buildable)

Cons:
Even with a primer it needs a matte finish of some kind (powder or spray) MOST LIKELY POWDER
Really leaves you oily in warmer climates after 3- 4 hours
The consistency feels a little pastey when you first apply it.
Doesn't come with a pump

I would totally purchase this again. Personally my pros outweight my cons. Very comparable to some higher end products on the market.

I usually wear Naked Skin by Urban Decay in shade #12 and all I do is wear my Maybelline Fit Me now.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/11/2014 7:57:00 PM More reviews by AGJ

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

To tell you the truth, this foundation was alright. It wasn't jaw-dropping or mind blowing. Now, I say this because, I have very oily skin and this foundation might be oil based and oil plus oil just creates a nasty mess. I love how natural it looks when it sets, but its settles into fine lines and I hate that. Sometimes, I would smile and have to quickly run to the bathroom just to check, if it created lines around my mouth. It glides off my face so much and I hate that. If you have dry skin this might be for you. The range of colors is amazing, the minute I entered the store, I found my color and all my friends found theirs too. My friend who is quite pale and has dry- sensitive skin, found this to be her holy grail foundation. I suggest oily skin type people to stay away, unless you have a setting spray/powder that can withstand the oil. Good luck and I hope you found my review helpful.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/11/2014 7:30:00 PM More reviews by lalas17

This is one of the few foundations I've tried. I was really impressed with the Fit Me concealer but this didn't quite meet my expectations. It's a decent all around foundation but wasn't great, and for that reason I'd rather try something new instead of repurchasing. I do like the SPF 18 but it has a slight scent. I don't notice it when I'm wearing it however. I have an Asian light to medium skin tone with warm yellow undertones and I bought this in 210 Sand. It's a pretty good match. I love the sleek packaging, but I do wish it had a pump. (I believe the UK version does, but not the US) Overall, it has a nice finish and a lightweight feel on the skin. It's light to medium coverage, I'd say, and it's a good overall foundation for the price (approximately $7 to $10 depending on where you buy it). I'd recommend to anyone just starting their makeup collection.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/10/2014 4:23:00 PM More reviews by justinetindall

Do yourself a favour and never buy this.

It's oily and greasy and makes your face look dirty after an hour. Not to mention it highlights every pore and does not last. I don't even want to waste my time writing more about this, only because I'm shocked that marketing and targeting young girls to buy this CRAP actually works. Talk about getting sucked in.

Not to mention, they test on animals.

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 7/10/2014 4:10:00 PM More reviews by etternax

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is a decent foundation to be honest although I have combination skin. The coverage is sheer to medium and it looks like skin and blends very well, but needs to be set with powder for sure.

For reference, I have NC30 skin and find that the following shades look good: 130 (Peachy-golden) - 210 (neutral) - 220 (golden-olive). This depends on the skin tone you want to achieve.

I use it when I know I am only going to wear makeup for a few hours because it starts to fade after 4 hours even with powder.

However, I think that many people with normal to dry skin would appreciate this product because the product itself is great with no waxes or oils, contains sin protection SPF18, and comes in a classy packaging with a pump (in the UK). Very well-priced indeed!

I have a few shaded of this and will keep them to customize my look.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/8/2014 8:22:00 AM More reviews by TiyaFab

Comes in a really classy simple glass bottle with a black cap 😍
Coverage: medium, build-able, feels a bit heavy on skin
Finish: dewy,
Staying power: not so much, gets oily after 4-5 hours on my combination skin specially on my t-zone
Shade: matches my skin tone quite well
Price: affordable
Although it's a good product, I wouldn't buy it again, there are many other better foundations.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/5/2014 12:48:00 AM More reviews by mrszombabe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought this foundation because when you're as pale as I am, getting a drug store foundation can be challenging. I had a sales rep at Shoppers help me go through all the available foundations, and this was the only one I matched to.

It has a really nice slip to it, that makes for a great application. I have been applying it with either the UD optical blurring brush, or the Sigma synthetic flat top brush, both of these work great!

The finish is on the glowy side, which is normally something I am not fond of, but with this it really grew on me. And if you decide you want a matte finish, just go over it with a powder similar to Rimmel stay matte! It's hydrating also, so I think this will work better during winter!

The staying power of this foundation unfortunately is just okay. That's the one big thing that gets me down, after a while I will notice it disappearing in certain areas (nose, chin ect)

As for the coverage! It's a light but completely buildable coverage. On days where im in a rush I just put one thin coat and im good, but when I need more coverage I layer it and can easily achieve a medium coverage.

I'm on the fence on if I'll repurchase because of the staying power. I'm just not someone who carries it around for touch ups. But, it does work half decently, and it is also very very affordable. Its worth a try! I do think it would be better used in winter, as it is glowy and the heat and humidity effects the staying power as well!!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/30/2014 7:26:00 PM More reviews by whimsicalcreature

I can't stand this product.
It's completely horrible, it's badly packaged, messy, and horrible to use in the summer or spring..
It melts off my face even with a primer, and it breaks me out so bad.
it makes my skin shiny, greasy, patchy looking and completely disgusting.
it covers nothing and just looks like I can't do my makeup.

Using a real techique brush; or my fingers.
I use UD setting spray, and nope.
Still sucks.
Maybe I'll keep it till fall and see if it's better, but I don't think it'll be that much better.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2014 3:38:00 PM More reviews by FATUME

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I can't believe how much I love this product and I've only had it for less than a week. I can't stop raving about it to my friends and encouraging them to get it. I religiously use Bobbi brown liquid skin foundation 3.5 and I was drawn to this foundation after reading great reviews from a popular local makeup artist and she was absolutely right, you are guaranteed to find your color because they have such a wide selection (mine was 235) and it's so light on the skin and gives it a lovely glow. One thing though it does oxidize into a darker shade, I didn't mind it because I actually looked better and it's not that noticeable, but if you don't like that you can just get a lighter shade.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/28/2014 3:30:00 PM More reviews by natalientd

This product is great! Although it does have some downsides to it
PROS
extremely cheap ($5.99 at my local target)
color variety, many colors and shades to choose from
easy to apply due to its liquid form (not a thick foundation at all)
great dewy glow for those with normal to dry skin (would not recommend a liquid foundation to those with oily skin)
no smell, reason I put this as a pro is due to the fact that some makeup products smell like complete crap
not heavy, great to use as everyday wear

CONS
a little to watery (aka light wearing) for my liking, if you are new to makeup a light product like this is great for you
glitter, once I used my stippling brush to apply this to my face I noticed random shiny glitter like particles on my face, and no this is not mistaken for they dewy effect
no pump, this product can actually be difficult to get the perfect amount because there is no pump (hence only 4 stars in packaging)

all together this is a good drugstore product and I wouldn't mind wearing this everyday.