Escada Taj Sunset

4.3

on 1/9/2012 10:40:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

WAY TOO SWEET!!! Gives me a tummy ache. This would smell great if they took half the sugar out.

EDIT: Okay so it is really sweet but sweet is starting to grow on me. This is one of the better LE escada scents this one smells like Rockin Rio but with more mango. A little sweeter and less sharp than Rockin Rio. Ocean Lounge is my favorite of the five or six LE's I have tried.

Smells sooo unbelievably delicious!!! So yummy, reminds me of the beach.

on 12/7/2011 10:04:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

I went searching high and low for the perfect summer fragrance and Escada Taj Sunset is it. On my skin the mango is quite strong, but it's warmed by a balance of other juicy citrus notes like pineapple, orange and peach. It's also a very true mango in that it doesn't come across as synthetic and headache inducing. This fragrance is a mood lifter. Although the price point is high for the lasting power, i think it's worth a splurge, however the deal breaker for me before purchasing was when i sprayed the tester and my bf turned around and said "mmm what is that?" SOLD!

on 11/16/2011 3:40:00 PM

I love this smell it's very tropical-ally fruity. I had gone to Sephora for a new foundation and I picked up JC Viva La Juicy, the lady suggested I smelled this and O M G I felt I was somewhere by the beach, tanning, with a pina colada in my hand. It's the best smell ever I apply on my inner arms, neck, and wrist and it does last a couple of hours. I will be stocking up on this for sure, since it's limited edition.

on 9/8/2011 6:54:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

Very light, very fruity, non offensive. A fun summer scent. I wouldn't rebuy, it's too fruity for me,but will use up my lovely little free bottle.

on 9/7/2011 11:17:00 PM

I can't help myself with this fragrance....I kind of feel like it isn't quite age appropriate on me, but still....I just love it.
The fruitiness is very strong on my skin, mainly mango, and a slight whiff of coconut... and I personally think it has good lasting power for an Eau de toilette.
Basically this scent makes you feel good, I feel happy when I wear it, and it makes me wish like hell summer would come hehe.

on 8/23/2011 4:27:00 PM

LOVE this fragrance! I got a sample of it w/my $25+ order at Sephora, and it smells delicious! Just like other reviewers said, it's fruity, tropical, light, and lovely for summer! It appears to range from $40-70 depending on the size, which I suppose is somewhat reasonable, although I wouldn't be surprised if you could find a similar scent for much cheaper (e.g. Forever Sunshine by Bath and Body Works, which is also a light and somewhat fruity scent that's perfect for summer). Lasting power is so-so...I put some on about 7 hours ago, and it doesn't seem to be as detectable anymore. Overall, however, I'd say that it's quite nice!

on 8/17/2011 5:27:00 PM

To me this smells like the tropical fruit cocktail that you can expect for breakfast on a tropical beach. This stuff is super fruity! The mango and coconut notes were quite strong and juicy. On my skin it smells like a mango smoothie, but not uber sweet. I like it! :)

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

Fruity fun deliciousness. That's it.

on 8/8/2011 5:54:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I find this pleasant but all I can smell is mango and more mango from the beginning to the end. It's quite sweet and delicious but nothing extraorinary or complicated. Nice plain fruit salad with sugar. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy this but can get the same effect by using The body shop mango body butter (plus: moisturised skin!)

Popular Fragrances