April 16, 2014 | 1057 users online

Fragrances - Escada - Taj Sunset

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2011 3:40:00 PM More reviews by lovelyroxey

I love this smell it's very tropical-ally fruity. I had gone to Sephora for a new foundation and I picked up JC Viva La Juicy, the lady suggested I smelled this and O M G I felt I was somewhere by the beach, tanning, with a pina colada in my hand. It's the best smell ever I apply on my inner arms, neck, and wrist and it does last a couple of hours. I will be stocking up on this for sure, since it's limited edition.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/8/2011 6:54:00 PM More reviews by Seadoo

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Other

Very light, very fruity, non offensive. A fun summer scent. I wouldn't rebuy, it's too fruity for me,but will use up my lovely little free bottle.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2011 11:17:00 PM More reviews by efmac

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I can't help myself with this fragrance....I kind of feel like it isn't quite age appropriate on me, but still....I just love it.
The fruitiness is very strong on my skin, mainly mango, and a slight whiff of coconut... and I personally think it has good lasting power for an Eau de toilette.
Basically this scent makes you feel good, I feel happy when I wear it, and it makes me wish like hell summer would come hehe.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/23/2011 4:27:00 PM More reviews by darling20

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

LOVE this fragrance! I got a sample of it w/my $25+ order at Sephora, and it smells delicious! Just like other reviewers said, it's fruity, tropical, light, and lovely for summer! It appears to range from $40-70 depending on the size, which I suppose is somewhat reasonable, although I wouldn't be surprised if you could find a similar scent for much cheaper (e.g. Forever Sunshine by Bath and Body Works, which is also a light and somewhat fruity scent that's perfect for summer). Lasting power is so-so...I put some on about 7 hours ago, and it doesn't seem to be as detectable anymore. Overall, however, I'd say that it's quite nice!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/17/2011 5:27:00 PM More reviews by cepauloar

To me this smells like the tropical fruit cocktail that you can expect for breakfast on a tropical beach. This stuff is super fruity! The mango and coconut notes were quite strong and juicy. On my skin it smells like a mango smoothie, but not uber sweet. I like it! :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/12/2011 9:38:00 PM More reviews by 2000wattsmile

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Fruity fun deliciousness. That's it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/8/2011 5:54:00 PM More reviews by stls

I find this pleasant but all I can smell is mango and more mango from the beginning to the end. It's quite sweet and delicious but nothing extraorinary or complicated. Nice plain fruit salad with sugar. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy this but can get the same effect by using The body shop mango body butter (plus: moisturised skin!)

rated 1 of 5 on 8/8/2011 5:43:00 PM More reviews by lololol

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I cannot believe all the raving reviews.
I found this smell awful. Smells just like some cheap room spray. I was scrubbing my hands to get this disturbing artificial cheap smell off. I cannot imagine it would smell nice on anyone.Yuck

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2011 11:00:00 PM More reviews by spikester

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I absolutely love this scent. It is a tropical, fruity, coconut scent. It instantly puts you in a great mood. The scent also lingers softly through the day. This seems to last much longer than the other Escada scents (except for Magnetism with has incredible staying power). This is a great day scent whereas I think Magnetism is much better for night. Highly recommend this.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2011 5:05:00 PM More reviews by carolmuncy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

When I put this on my husband stopped and said "Wow, you smell delicious!" SOLD!!! LOL It is funny that this is usually not in the range of something I would wear, considering how fruity it smells... but I really like the combination of fruit smell and it dries down very nice. I don't seem to have any problems with the lasting power, albeit the extreme fruity top note doesn't last, but the bottom note, to me is lingering and sexy. If it stayed that strong all day, it probably would not suit me.