Estee Lauder Double Wear Maximum Cover Camouflage Makeup For Face & Body

4.2

active ingredient: titanium dioxide ingredients: isododecane, titanium dioxide, isohexadecane, methyl methacrylate crosspolymer, petrolatum, glyceryl stearate, quaternium-18 hectorite, ethylene mixed copolymer, microcrystalline wax (cera microcristallina), kaolin, cholesterol, aloe barbadensis extract, lavender, sandal wood, tocopheryl acetate, isomerized linoleic acid, geranium, silica, jasmin, stearyl glycyrrhetinate, bisabolol, propylene carbonate, polyethylene, rose, polyglyceryl-3 diisostearate, BHT, mica, bismuth oxychloride, iron oxides, chromium oxide green, chromium hydroxide greens.

I bought this product as it was on sale from about £29 to £17 on one of the beauty retailer websites.

I guessed the colour and picked out the lightest one however it is still a bit dark for my skin tone but I make it work for me! It is very thick and a little goes a long way - and I mean this literally you only need a little pea sized amount for your whole face.

I do not have scars or acne but I do have a little blood vessel on my nose that always looks like a spot and is really bright. It covered that immediately and no other foundation could cover this. This foundation is literally full coverage and I mean full coverage like you'll never find a foundation that covers so well.

It did not stay on all day and dries very quickly while applying so you have to be very quick. Overall I'd definitely recommend this for people who want to cover stuff on their face whether it is a pimple, scars, acne or blood vessels. Overall this is an amazing foundation!

on 2/5/2015 8:59:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Amazing coverage and beautful texture but a little thick and drys fast
good price

but !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- not many tones , so i was unable to get a shade closer to my skin tone
- really hard to remove with make upo remover even and leaves skin dry :(

on 1/27/2015 2:37:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I have been using this for a couple of years now. the coverage is amazing - very full coverage but without looking cakey. it's really buildable, you don't need much at all so a bottle lasts for ages. I've found its best applied wih a flat top brush. It covers freckles really well. I actually started using this after I'd had IPL treatments on my face (which makes freckles temporarily super dark - almost black) and it covered them up no trouble at all! pretty much negates the need for concealer

Less is more with this little powerhouse of a foundation! I have dry skin and it just glides effortlessly thorough my skin like a dream. I apply this in the morning, set it with powder only in the T zone ( remember, dry skin and powder doesn't get too well) when it's about time to remove it (about 8 hours after work and some chores around the house) WOW! just needs a little elbow grease to remove it. If you use a foundation like this, please get a good makeup remover, because it will help you against rubbing and damaging the skin. the only thing I would change about it sincerely it's the range of colors. I use 2W2 rattan, for light-medium skin, but the line is missing in for our darker skinned sisters.

on 1/23/2015 2:44:00 AM

Amazing

on 1/18/2015 10:16:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

PLEASE Estee Lauder bring back the 11 Very Light shade!

on 1/7/2015 11:17:00 AM

I love this product!! I ordered now 2 more from ICI Paris XL in the Netherlands, they have a discount now, 70%!!!. So it is now €12,60 euros! Normally it is €42 so its a huge difference. However i had problems with my skin and i used different foundations, which only gave me oily skin and acne. I only use Estee Lauder now and even my friend told me my face look great. Its really lightweight foundation and you dont have to use much.

I would recommend this to people who have oily skin or combi.

Read lots of reviews before I bought this and wished I'd bought it a lot sooner. Great coverage and shade range, bottle's ok but will end up tipping it upside down when I get to the last drop. Don't think it would work on dry skin as I was told to moisturise well before application and I've got combination skin which is getting dehydrated as I'm getting older. I'll be sticking to this as over the years I've bought every foundation known to womankind and never been happy with coverage, shine etc etc. good all rounder just make sure you go to the counter with a sales woman who can be bothered to apply it correctly that was my only gripe , the actual product is fab. The price is what I expect to pay for high end make up. This review is for the double wear foundation ( bottled) and not this one.

on 12/17/2014 12:56:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I bought this product cause I read quite good reviews on it here. After getting the product, initially I was sort of satisfied with it, but after a while it just felt like any other foundation, just that it's a little bit more 'powdery' and kind of make it look like you've put many layers of makeup on, despite you just swiped it once on the skin.

The only reason I stated that I would not buy this product again, was cause it wasn't exactly OUTSTANDING or different than any other products and it kind of still make me wonder if there is a perfect foundation out there. But if I were to run out of foundation and are left between this product and some other product I do not have the review off and in an emergency sort of situation (perhaps I'm traveling and forgot to bring a foundation and deciding to get a foundation as quick as I can before my flight), I will get this again.

It is not the kind of make up I will wear to work everyday, due to the fact I don't want to look like as if I'm trying to seduce the kindergarten kids at centre I work in with the 'heavy' make up. All I needed was something that would just tone out my skin naturally, cover the pores and thats about it. I also have Giorgio Armani Nude Face Fabric foundation which is almost double the price, but that felt more natural to wear to work than this Estee Lauder one.

on 11/28/2014 3:54:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

Let me first say that I have weird skin. I can have a minor breakout and deal with hyper pigmentation from it for months. I have dark marks on my face that will usually only go away with color correcting, which will often times make your face suuuuuper cakey. I also have skin that produces so much oil, eyeliner on my waterline ends up raccoon-ish after about two hours. I love the normal double wear because it stays put on my oily skin and it covers a lot without me having to color correct. Now THIS stuff is heaven sent. I don't use it as a foundation because I love my double wear but as a concealer on top it's magical. I got a sample of it and that little jar is lasting me so long!! I'm definitely purchasing this foundation as soon as I get to a Macy's it's literally the best concealer I've ever used. I've stuck with Mac studio finish for years but it slides off my face when I get oily. This will replace that bad bay. Expensive but hey, it's your face. Highly recommend if you have some serious covering up to do!

Video Reviews & Tutorials

My Full Coverage Foundation Routine (Acne) | MyMakeupPerspective by MyMakeupPerspective

Estee Lauder Double Wear Maximum Cover Foundation - Review & Demo by MonsiieurAlex