Estee Lauder Double Wear Maximum Cover Camouflage Makeup For Face & Body

4.1

active ingredient: titanium dioxide ingredients: isododecane, titanium dioxide, isohexadecane, methyl methacrylate crosspolymer, petrolatum, glyceryl stearate, quaternium-18 hectorite, ethylene mixed copolymer, microcrystalline wax (cera microcristallina), kaolin, cholesterol, aloe barbadensis extract, lavender, sandal wood, tocopheryl acetate, isomerized linoleic acid, geranium, silica, jasmin, stearyl glycyrrhetinate, bisabolol, propylene carbonate, polyethylene, rose, polyglyceryl-3 diisostearate, BHT, mica, bismuth oxychloride, iron oxides, chromium oxide green, chromium hydroxide greens.

on 4/21/2015 2:55:00 PM

When I first put this foundation its perfect. Great coverage and it makes my skin look amazing but after a couple minutes or so I began to get dark and light patches all over my cheeks. I am not pleased with this foundation at all I have never had this problem before.

on 4/20/2015 2:56:00 PM

It's not a bad product, I just don't think for the money that it's as good as it could be. The color selection is horrible if you are fair, as there was only 2 colors that could pass for fair, which were either very pink or very yellow. I haven't had good luck with any of the Doublewear products, they just don't seem to stick to my face very well and rub off or fade off very easily! The actually concentration of pigment is beautiful and it will cover everything, but it LOOKS like you're covering something, no matter how little you use. I just feel that my L'Oreal Infallible Pro Matte foundation is a better buy at $13 and looks and wears a lot better then this :/ for reference, I'm self-tanning at a NC30 and I picked up 2W2 Rattan....it's ok, just very yellow

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Love this foundation! Covers everything without feeling heavy and thick! I set mine with Youngblood Loose mineral makeup and get tons of compliments! Price may seem high but you use such a small amount it last forever.

I bought this product as it was on sale from about £29 to £17 on one of the beauty retailer websites.

I guessed the colour and picked out the lightest one however it is still a bit dark for my skin tone but I make it work for me! It is very thick and a little goes a long way - and I mean this literally you only need a little pea sized amount for your whole face.

I do not have scars or acne but I do have a little blood vessel on my nose that always looks like a spot and is really bright. It covered that immediately and no other foundation could cover this. This foundation is literally full coverage and I mean full coverage like you'll never find a foundation that covers so well.

It did not stay on all day and dries very quickly while applying so you have to be very quick. Overall I'd definitely recommend this for people who want to cover stuff on their face whether it is a pimple, scars, acne or blood vessels. Overall this is an amazing foundation!

on 2/5/2015 8:59:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Amazing coverage and beautful texture but a little thick and drys fast
good price

but !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- not many tones , so i was unable to get a shade closer to my skin tone
- really hard to remove with make upo remover even and leaves skin dry :(

on 1/27/2015 2:37:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I have been using this for a couple of years now. the coverage is amazing - very full coverage but without looking cakey. it's really buildable, you don't need much at all so a bottle lasts for ages. I've found its best applied wih a flat top brush. It covers freckles really well. I actually started using this after I'd had IPL treatments on my face (which makes freckles temporarily super dark - almost black) and it covered them up no trouble at all! pretty much negates the need for concealer

Less is more with this little powerhouse of a foundation! I have dry skin and it just glides effortlessly thorough my skin like a dream. I apply this in the morning, set it with powder only in the T zone ( remember, dry skin and powder doesn't get too well) when it's about time to remove it (about 8 hours after work and some chores around the house) WOW! just needs a little elbow grease to remove it. If you use a foundation like this, please get a good makeup remover, because it will help you against rubbing and damaging the skin. the only thing I would change about it sincerely it's the range of colors. I use 2W2 rattan, for light-medium skin, but the line is missing in for our darker skinned sisters.

on 1/23/2015 2:44:00 AM

Amazing

on 1/18/2015 10:16:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

PLEASE Estee Lauder bring back the 11 Very Light shade!

on 1/7/2015 11:17:00 AM

I love this product!! I ordered now 2 more from ICI Paris XL in the Netherlands, they have a discount now, 70%!!!. So it is now €12,60 euros! Normally it is €42 so its a huge difference. However i had problems with my skin and i used different foundations, which only gave me oily skin and acne. I only use Estee Lauder now and even my friend told me my face look great. Its really lightweight foundation and you dont have to use much.

I would recommend this to people who have oily skin or combi.

Video Reviews & Tutorials

My Full Coverage Foundation Routine (Acne) | MyMakeupPerspective by MyMakeupPerspective

Estee Lauder Double Wear Maximum Cover Foundation - Review & Demo by MonsiieurAlex