December 21, 2014 | 1297 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Simple - Eye Make-Up Remover

rated 4 of 5 on 5/17/2014 8:54:00 AM More reviews by megantiffany

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Everyone always yaps on about this product saying it stings etc, it's a makeup remover you shouldn't be getting it in your eyes anyway! I will admit it does hurt getting it in your eye but it wasn't designed for that. It does the job for me. I don't wear a heavy amount of eyeliner - only pencil on the bottom and top waterline and a few coats of mascara. This product works amazing for me! I use q-tips and also cotton pads with this and I find it works great :)

rated 1 of 5 on 4/26/2014 11:40:00 PM More reviews by Callmecorrina

If you want a makeup remover that works then do NOT purchase this..definitely the worst eye makeup remover I have ever bought (no exaggeration). I was so pleased to find an eye makeup remover of simple ingredients. It also smelt fresh like cucumbers and I like the packaging, price & the amount you get for the price. However, as a girl who uses waterproof mascara daily, I felt as if I was scrubbing my eyes with water alone...also all the scrubbing with this product made some eyelashes fall out aka every girl's worst nightmare. The packaging states in small font at the front of the bottle that it removes waterproof makeup but I think everyone can disagree. It does however simply remove regular mom waterproof mascara but still does leave some residue. Therefor, i do NOT recommend this product nor will I ever re-purchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/20/2014 5:37:00 PM More reviews by CocoNut83

This is one of the worst eye makeup removers I have tried. It's advertised as being gentle and removing waterproof makeup but this stings my eyes and doesn't remove makeup as effectively. I don't know where I read or heard positive reviews on this stuff but it's awful and I won't be repurchasing. I'll stick to Maybelline Clean Express and Loreal Expertise in the green bottle.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/3/2014 11:41:00 AM More reviews by Popelala3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I do not understand how something that is supposed to be kind to eyes can sting so badly. It is completely ineffective at removing any kind of eye makeup and I am truly disappointed.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/3/2014 11:38:00 AM More reviews by cead

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

THIS STUFF IS AWFUL I bought it about two weeks ago and I'm already out because you have to use so much to get off your make up ! It doesn't work properly and I pretty much paid 5 for some water /:( WORST PRODUCT EVER !!!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/14/2014 12:54:00 AM More reviews by isabellemichaels

Worst. Makeup. Remover. Ever. I swear this is just water, it was really cheap tho so it didn't bother me that much but it's so irritating on the eyes because you have to scrub and it still doesn't get anything off!! Not buying again and would totally not recommend to anyone.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/4/2014 9:46:00 PM More reviews by Lfurner11

I bought this without too much thought, after leaving my regular remover behind whilst on holiday- I have never been more disappointed in a product. This does little to nothing to remove the weakest of eyeshadows let alone anything waterproof. I found myself scrubbing painfully at my eyes for very minimal results. Furthermore, for a brand that claims to be gentle on the skin, this product contains an awful amount of chemicals. From now on I will be sticking to neutrogena eye makeup remover. While it too may be chemical loaded, at least it gets the job done.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2014 12:19:00 PM More reviews by Ms_Stressa

This is gentle, all right: too gentle. It does nothing to remove my eye makeup and mascara. I used it to try to remove some brow powder this morning, and it didn't even work on that! I like using it for cleanup under my eyes after using Pond's cold cream or The Balm's Balm's Away to remove makeup, but on it's own it really doesn't do anything.

The packaging is cute, I'll give it that. Next!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/1/2014 10:54:00 AM More reviews by hugapug99

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I wear eyeliner and waterproof mascara daily. I need an eye makeup remover to clean my lashes and eyes. This product was essentially useless. My eye makeup didn't budge. Glad this was only a free travel size bottle. Would have been upset if I had spent anything on this.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/24/2014 2:56:00 AM More reviews by pictureperfect09

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Skip it. It does remove waterproof mascara, but I can never get all of it off with one cotton ball of this remover. Waterproof and long-lasting products require a lot of this product to come off. My NYX cream shadow didn't budge at all when I put this on it. At least it doesn't irritate my eyes. The nicest thing about it is that it doesn't leave a greasy residue like a lot of eye makeup removers do, but it might still leave residue from your makeup products.
This certainly is gentle, so if you don't wear much eye makeup I think you will be pleased. Otherwise, I don't think it's worth it to buy a specifically eye makeup remover for it not to remove all eye makeup...

Luckily, I found Lumene's waterproof eye makeup remover from the top rated list here and it is a night and day difference. That one is a breeze to use!