November 21, 2014 | 1647 users online

Crème - Mehron - Celebre HD Pro Cream Makeup

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2014 4:49:00 PM More reviews by rp1017

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Excellent product ..... I ordered the Lt 1 shade and it is a perfect match for me .... I find the consistency of the makeup creamy, long-lasting and very easy to work with ...... coverage can be built up or down and looks natural. I am very impressed not only because I finally found a 100% match for my skin, but because the product is so inexpensive for the quality. I went ahead and ordered a spare so I can always have this product in stock. In the past I have used MAC's NW10 and every lightest color in Nars, Dolce Gabbana, Kat Van D, MUFE, Illamasqua among others, and I have always found that the color was always too dark or oxidized however Lt 1 is perfect for me. I always tell people that my skintone is NW 10 as that has been the closest I have found to working for me (although the color is still off,) however, Lt 1 is lighter so for those who are paler than NW10 as myself, Lt 1 is a great choice.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/29/2014 7:27:00 PM More reviews by EllaBella95

I bought this foundation after hearing gossmakeupartist rave about it and I was not disappointed! Here are the pros- wide selection of colours, medium to full coverage (buildable), looks flawless and like you're not caked in makeup, £11 on ebay and a decent amount of product for the price, I also have dry patches on my cheeks and nose and the foundation doesn't highlight them at all. My only con would be it needs to be set with powder in order to last all day otherwise it transfers quite easily and it's probably not so suitable for oily skinned girls due to the dewy finish!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/11/2014 More reviews by kookielovins

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I bought this in the shade Eurasia Japonais. This is perfect for my extremely yellow under toned skin. In other brands, I cannot find anything that actually matches my complexion unless I buy yellow pigment and mix it with a foundation. So it is a perfect match for me. The price is also very fair for the amount you get, which is rather large. I'm not too crazy about the packaging. You have to reach in with your fingers, brush, or sponge each time in order to use the product. This product is also on the greasy side and I wouldn't recommend wearing it all day. This is great for photo shoots, nights out, but not daily wear unless you are willing to put on your makeup twice.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/9/2013 3:49:00 PM More reviews by mrsbennett1617

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I bought this product based on some good reviews from youtubers!! Great product for people with sensitive skin(doesn't make me break out) covers redness and minor blemishes extremely well. Is a medium to full coverage, although doesn't cover scarring as much as I would like. The price is amazing, hard to determine what shade you are based on the color swatches online.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/12/2013 6:41:00 PM More reviews by Lillie23

This is a great foundation! I have oily skin and it doesn't get too shiny. It makes my skin really soft while I have it on and after I wash my face. I definitely recommend this if you want a great foundation at a great price. You can make this sheer or build it to a flawless full coverage. It's really versatile.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2013 2:27:00 PM More reviews by Daddysgirl1

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Buy this is you love cream makeup...it is absolutely wonderful. It feels good, it is easily blended, has a great choice of colors. The price is so reasonable you can get several. This company offers other professional makeup items. The consistency is so rich and you will be able to use this as a foundation, a concealer, highlighter, a mixer with other products. I can't say enough good about this product. You will love it. Oh and it last a long time. A little goes a long way. It is fun to use. I will be returning for more colors and other products. I bought mine in Ivory Bisque and that particular color is very neutral and light. I bought mine on line and the service was really A plus and fast. They also have a phone number to contact.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2013 11:18:00 PM More reviews by TravisJ

I bout this foundation in the palette form to start with freelancing and i can honestly say this is my go to foundation! all of my clients love the finish and say there skin looks flawless. i usually just take my finger, apply small amounts over parts of the face and blend with a wet stippling brush and walla! beautiful velvet finish

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2013 8:55:00 PM More reviews by cetoyant23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Always wanted to try this product after hearing Gossmakeupartist rave about it, so I finally took the plunge this year. I'm about an NC37-42 depending on the season. I ordered MD1 & actually liked the tone but the shade was actually too tan for my face, so I got Eurasia Fair for its olive tones. These two mixed made the best match for my skintone. My skin is dry/normal & I find that adding moisturizer & my primer to the concoction makes it glide even better. I set with banana powder to add just enough yellow for my Asian skintone. & I use Cinema Secrets moisture spray to help my face stay in place. I adore the finish & although it does transfer very easily onto clothing I still find that it looks great for what it's meant for, the camera. Packaging is utilitarian but great! So I love it, & you should try it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2013 8:46:00 PM More reviews by THEqu33nb

I cant say enough good things about this product! this foundation clearly WOWED ME!!! I am currently into cream foundations, I have always been a fan of liquid foundations because I am the type of girl who likes an easy application. I have tried other popular cream brand foundations like RCMA, Graftobian, Cinema Secrets, Urban decay, MAC cosmetics, Estee lauder. But this by far is my ultimate favorite. as reference I have oily, acne prone, blemished skin, nc35 skin tone, and I was debating between the Eurasia Japonois or the Eurasia fair and i ended up ordering the fair. which is a perfect match for me! It's super blendable, creamy with high pigmentation. The RCMA is very chalky and dry, The MAC is not chalky but more on the dry side. the Graftobian and CS are better, but not as blendable as the Mehron and it made my face a grease ball!

I have worn this 2x and so far so good, no itchy face, a slight shine on my nose and forehead but the shine was nothing compared to the other brands!

I applied this different today and so far, it made my face grease free!!
1. Moisturizer-clinique gel
2.Garnier BB cream (I've learned it tends to be super oily) so NOW I use MAC studio fix fluid, thin layer.
3. Mehron (Blended it with the Beauty blender)
4. Ben nye banana powder to set.

Thats all! NO setting spray needed

rated 3 of 5 on 6/10/2013 11:42:00 PM More reviews by MakeupAddiction93

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this foundation because I was looking for a full coverage foundation with a flawless finish that photographed well. while this foundation is all of the above I find that I just get WAY too oily while wearing it. and by oily I don't just mean a little shiny... Take whatever you think very oily is.. and multiply it by about 10! another thing I find with this foundation is that if I use my usual flat top powder brush to apply powder over the top it seems to wipe off a bit and look patchy. and Don't even think about wearing sunglasses... because you will end up with terrible marks in your makeup pretty much instantly. in fact if this foundation didn't look so lovely when first applied and I didn't think it would be great for people with dry/normal skin I would have knocked off one more lippy.