September 1, 2014 | 1375 users online

Crème - Mehron Celebre HD Pro Cream Makeup

rated 4 of 5 on 12/9/2013 3:49:00 PM More reviews by mrsbennett1617

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I bought this product based on some good reviews from youtubers!! Great product for people with sensitive skin(doesn't make me break out) covers redness and minor blemishes extremely well. Is a medium to full coverage, although doesn't cover scarring as much as I would like. The price is amazing, hard to determine what shade you are based on the color swatches online.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2013 11:18:00 PM More reviews by TravisJ

I bout this foundation in the palette form to start with freelancing and i can honestly say this is my go to foundation! all of my clients love the finish and say there skin looks flawless. i usually just take my finger, apply small amounts over parts of the face and blend with a wet stippling brush and walla! beautiful velvet finish

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2013 8:55:00 PM More reviews by cetoyant23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Always wanted to try this product after hearing Gossmakeupartist rave about it, so I finally took the plunge this year. I'm about an NC37-42 depending on the season. I ordered MD1 & actually liked the tone but the shade was actually too tan for my face, so I got Eurasia Fair for its olive tones. These two mixed made the best match for my skintone. My skin is dry/normal & I find that adding moisturizer & my primer to the concoction makes it glide even better. I set with banana powder to add just enough yellow for my Asian skintone. & I use Cinema Secrets moisture spray to help my face stay in place. I adore the finish & although it does transfer very easily onto clothing I still find that it looks great for what it's meant for, the camera. Packaging is utilitarian but great! So I love it, & you should try it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2013 8:46:00 PM More reviews by THEqu33nb

I cant say enough good things about this product! this foundation clearly WOWED ME!!! I am currently into cream foundations, I have always been a fan of liquid foundations because I am the type of girl who likes an easy application. I have tried other popular cream brand foundations like RCMA, Graftobian, Cinema Secrets, Urban decay, MAC cosmetics, Estee lauder. But this by far is my ultimate favorite. as reference I have oily, acne prone, blemished skin, nc35 skin tone, and I was debating between the Eurasia Japonois or the Eurasia fair and i ended up ordering the fair. which is a perfect match for me! It's super blendable, creamy with high pigmentation. The RCMA is very chalky and dry, The MAC is not chalky but more on the dry side. the Graftobian and CS are better, but not as blendable as the Mehron and it made my face a grease ball!

I have worn this 2x and so far so good, no itchy face, a slight shine on my nose and forehead but the shine was nothing compared to the other brands!

I applied this different today and so far, it made my face grease free!!
1. Moisturizer-clinique gel
2.Garnier BB cream (I've learned it tends to be super oily) so NOW I use MAC studio fix fluid, thin layer.
3. Mehron (Blended it with the Beauty blender)
4. Ben nye banana powder to set.

Thats all! NO setting spray needed

rated 3 of 5 on 6/10/2013 11:42:00 PM More reviews by MakeupAddiction93

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this foundation because I was looking for a full coverage foundation with a flawless finish that photographed well. while this foundation is all of the above I find that I just get WAY too oily while wearing it. and by oily I don't just mean a little shiny... Take whatever you think very oily is.. and multiply it by about 10! another thing I find with this foundation is that if I use my usual flat top powder brush to apply powder over the top it seems to wipe off a bit and look patchy. and Don't even think about wearing sunglasses... because you will end up with terrible marks in your makeup pretty much instantly. in fact if this foundation didn't look so lovely when first applied and I didn't think it would be great for people with dry/normal skin I would have knocked off one more lippy.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/5/2013 11:34:00 AM More reviews by May91

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

I would kinda love to give the Mehron Celebré Pro HD Make-Up the highest rating for the mere fact that the shade "Eurasia Ivory" exists. This is the first time I've found a perfect match for my extremely pale, slightly yellow-toned skin. But sadly the foundation just doesn't perfom well for me at all.

My skin type is combination with an oily t-zone, which is rather sensitive and acne-prone. Ideally for me a foundation should have a matte finish and provide high coverage to help hide my imperfections (scars, red splotches around the nose and dark circles).
This cream foundation comes with low to medium coverage at best. Thus I wasn't able to wear it on it's own and a good concealer was greatly needed. Mehron states that the foundation provides a non-greasy satin finish, but I don't think this is the case. On my skin it was very dewy and just wouldn't dry down. No matter which powder and primer combination I tried the make-up just kept sliding off my nose and gathered in every fine line, making me look tired and a lot older than I am.

On the plus side though the foundation doesn't trigger any negative reaction from my skin, which is always worth a mention.

All in all I wouldn't recommend the Celebré Pro HD Make-Up to anyone who suffers from problematic and/or oily skin. I think it is better suited for people with dry skin and someone who does enjoy foundations with a dewy finish and natural coverage.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2013 12:37:00 PM More reviews by samanthaalove

I bought this product at IMATS and when the guy said it was only 15 dollars, I said why the hell not ? Now I'm glad that i had purchased this because not only does it match my skin perfectly, its gives off the nicest finish I've seen. I have tried numerous foundations from Chanel to Dior to Covergirl, but this foundation really has a natural and fresh face finish. The price is also perfection too. The coverage is build-able, but beware of really packing it on it. It may not look cakey but it will look a little bit off on your face. Overall this foundation is great and I'm definitely snatching up another when given the chance to.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2013 5:43:00 PM More reviews by dianag

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Pros
- great coverage if needed
- easy to sheer out with a damp beauty blender
- omg so cheap for the amount of product
- natural look
- covers acne scars without caking

Cons
- needs setting powder, especially for oily skin (like myself)
- rubs off a little, but not too noticeable

This my HG foundation at the moment. Finally a color that suits my cool, very fair skin, without making it look cakey. I use a beauty blender and Mac Fix + to sheer it out. Because I have oily skin I have to set it with Laura Mercier setting powder, but that goes for any foundation. It lasts me all day with one/two touch ups of powder. Gorgeous. Been using it for 4ish months.

Mac NW15 = Mehron LT3

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2013 9:40:00 PM More reviews by Embeth3

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really, really like this stuff.
25 grams of excellent product in a tidy, fuss free little pot (great for travelling) for less than fifteen bucks?
This has a really great texture - meltingly smooth, creamy soft and a dream to blend, superb coverage and possibly the most natural skin like finish I have ever experienced from any foundation, ever.
I don't need as much concealer as usual with this but it does need powder to set properly. It lasts fairly well on me, but if you want 10 -12 hours plus, you might need to touch up. It doesn't transfer on contact but it will come off if you rub it or blow your nose, (like the lovely reviewer below, that is the first place it wears off on me as well) but it is about the only foundation I'd consider carrying around for touch ups, if I wasn't lazy enough to ever bother (I'm not).
I apply with a flat top kabuki style brush and it usually takes me less than 2 minutes to apply, blend and have close to flawless. Other than the odd bristle shedding (darn brush!), it is mess free, the little screw top pot takes up minimal space and is to super easy to use. Is the same diameter as other Mehron cheek/lip compacts, so is easy to stack and store.
As mentioned before, the coverage is fairly full but could easily be sheered out with a damp brush or sponge and the finish is impeccable and as close to flawless as anything I've ever used.
Oil free, doesn't block pores (contains no sunscreen either, so you'll need to apply underneath) and has a decent range of colours, especially for ethnic and POC and a couple of really pale options for the very fairest complexions. I usually wear the second to lightest shade in a foundation range but I wear ME1 in this, which is a fairly yellow based neutral beige (and seems to be lighter in colour than LT4, go figure). The website swatches aren't the most fabulous, Missy Raabe has skin swatches on her blog (thanks Missy!) that are extremely helpful if you can't test these in person.
If I was being super picky and demanding, I'd prefer this was super long wear and had a click shut flip top lid (so I don't drop it on the bathroom floor and then have to put my glasses on to find it again, LOL) but it is pretty damn close to perfect!
EDIT: I find that if I swirl my buki brush in this and then spread out and mix with a little of my preferred long lasting foundation then buff onto my face, I get the best of both worlds - great coverage, looks very natural and lasts really well.
EDIT2: I have been trying other shades since ME1 seems to be perpetually out of stock, so far I have settled on Mid-Lite Olive and Medium Olive as good alternatives. They are a little more yellow in tone, (which suits me just fine) and perhaps an ever so slightly firmer consistency but I still blend these with my flat head foundation brush and normal liquid foundations for the perfect finish, coverage and lasting power. LOVE.

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 3/26/2013 10:36:00 AM More reviews by 29atheart

Well I love this foundation except for the fact I can't keep it on my nose. It slides right off, or evaporates or whatever it does. It just doesn't stay. My nose is very oily and I do have issues in general with foundation on my nose. Where the foundation stays on it looks great!!!! I have to mix a couple colors, but at the price who cares!!! I'm used to mixing. It's very hard to find the right color for me. If I can figure out how to keep this on my nose I'll definitely repurchase. I rated it as a four because I'm not punishing the product for my skin. I use the Eurasia shades.