Mehron Celebre HD Pro Cream Makeup

INGREDIENTS: Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Isononyl Isononanoate, Ozokerite, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Myristyl Lactate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Extract, Ethylhexyl Hydroxystearate, Silica, BHA. May Contain: [+/- CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77489, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), CI 15850 (Red 6 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake)].

on 3/25/2014 10:46:00 PM

I purchased from camera ready cosmetics on a whim with my fingers crossed that I would choose the proper shade. I have golden beige/tanned skin. Mediterranean olive complexion.
I opted for the Eurasia Japonais being that its a medium beige with yellow golden undertone. It blends perfectly and lasts all day. So highly pigmented, a small dab of the brush will cover the entire face. Buildable coverage if you want full coverage. I like more sheer to medium coverage.
I also decided to buy Eurasia Fair because its a tad darker.more medium beige without the gold undertone. In the summer, I may have to buy Eurasia Chinois which is the darkest asian type shade.
I apply with brush when in a rush, beauty blender sponge when I have more time (best method). The coverage is creamy but not heavy. Has not broken me out. It's best set with banana Powdr

on 3/13/2014 8:17:00 PM

I have medium beige/golden olive skin so its very difficult to find a true color match foundation. Its either too light, too dark, or too pink. So I opted to order mehron 'eurasia japonais' from cameraready cosmetics.com. The color is my exact match. The formula is oil free and is a creamy consistency. It applies nicely and dries more matte, not dewy- which is better for my oily tzone combination skin. Apply with a beauty blender sponge or brush jt fingers. Anyone who has yellow undertones should buy one of the eurasia series.

on 2/18/2014 4:49:00 PM

Excellent product ..... I ordered the Lt 1 shade and it is a perfect match for me .... I find the consistency of the makeup creamy, long-lasting and very easy to work with ...... coverage can be built up or down and looks natural. I am very impressed not only because I finally found a 100% match for my skin, but because the product is so inexpensive for the quality. I went ahead and ordered a spare so I can always have this product in stock. In the past I have used MAC's NW10 and every lightest color in Nars, Dolce Gabbana, Kat Van D, MUFE, Illamasqua among others, and I have always found that the color was always too dark or oxidized however Lt 1 is perfect for me. I always tell people that my skintone is NW 10 as that has been the closest I have found to working for me (although the color is still off,) however, Lt 1 is lighter so for those who are paler than NW10 as myself, Lt 1 is a great choice.

on 1/29/2014 7:27:00 PM

I bought this foundation after hearing gossmakeupartist rave about it and I was not disappointed! Here are the pros- wide selection of colours, medium to full coverage (buildable), looks flawless and like you're not caked in makeup, £11 on ebay and a decent amount of product for the price, I also have dry patches on my cheeks and nose and the foundation doesn't highlight them at all. My only con would be it needs to be set with powder in order to last all day otherwise it transfers quite easily and it's probably not so suitable for oily skinned girls due to the dewy finish!

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral

I bought this in the shade Eurasia Japonais. This is perfect for my extremely yellow under toned skin. In other brands, I cannot find anything that actually matches my complexion unless I buy yellow pigment and mix it with a foundation. So it is a perfect match for me. The price is also very fair for the amount you get, which is rather large. I'm not too crazy about the packaging. You have to reach in with your fingers, brush, or sponge each time in order to use the product. This product is also on the greasy side and I wouldn't recommend wearing it all day. This is great for photo shoots, nights out, but not daily wear unless you are willing to put on your makeup twice.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I bought this product based on some good reviews from youtubers!! Great product for people with sensitive skin(doesn't make me break out) covers redness and minor blemishes extremely well. Is a medium to full coverage, although doesn't cover scarring as much as I would like. The price is amazing, hard to determine what shade you are based on the color swatches online.

on 11/12/2013 6:41:00 PM

This is a great foundation! I have oily skin and it doesn't get too shiny. It makes my skin really soft while I have it on and after I wash my face. I definitely recommend this if you want a great foundation at a great price. You can make this sheer or build it to a flawless full coverage. It's really versatile.

on 10/26/2013 2:27:00 PM

Buy this is you love cream makeup...it is absolutely wonderful. It feels good, it is easily blended, has a great choice of colors. The price is so reasonable you can get several. This company offers other professional makeup items. The consistency is so rich and you will be able to use this as a foundation, a concealer, highlighter, a mixer with other products. I can't say enough good about this product. You will love it. Oh and it last a long time. A little goes a long way. It is fun to use. I will be returning for more colors and other products. I bought mine in Ivory Bisque and that particular color is very neutral and light. I bought mine on line and the service was really A plus and fast. They also have a phone number to contact.

on 9/1/2013 11:18:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I bout this foundation in the palette form to start with freelancing and i can honestly say this is my go to foundation! all of my clients love the finish and say there skin looks flawless. i usually just take my finger, apply small amounts over parts of the face and blend with a wet stippling brush and walla! beautiful velvet finish

on 8/4/2013 8:55:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Always wanted to try this product after hearing Gossmakeupartist rave about it, so I finally took the plunge this year. I'm about an NC37-42 depending on the season. I ordered MD1 & actually liked the tone but the shade was actually too tan for my face, so I got Eurasia Fair for its olive tones. These two mixed made the best match for my skintone. My skin is dry/normal & I find that adding moisturizer & my primer to the concoction makes it glide even better. I set with banana powder to add just enough yellow for my Asian skintone. & I use Cinema Secrets moisture spray to help my face stay in place. I adore the finish & although it does transfer very easily onto clothing I still find that it looks great for what it's meant for, the camera. Packaging is utilitarian but great! So I love it, & you should try it.

Popular Crème Foundations