October 30, 2014 | 1697 users online

Moisturizers - Desert Essence - Jojoba Oil - 100% pure

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2014 6:00:00 PM More reviews by Mikey87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this oil!!! It soaks into my skin and makes my skin feel beautiful. I do my usual dermalogica face routine and use a couple of drops on my face before I go to bed. In the morning my face is completely radiant and my skin feels silky soft. I also use this oil in the bath which is lovely. I've been using this product for about 9 weeks and my friends and family have all bought it too. My skin looks and feels very healthy - I'm very impressed :-)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2014 3:14:00 PM More reviews by lifeinfuschia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Jojoba oil is not for me, but this was a good oil. I think most can tolerate jojoba, I'm just one of the few that can't. Use is a makeup remover or moisturizer, it works well if you are not sensitive to it. It made me glow like a baby before it caused some skin issues for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2014 12:10:00 AM More reviews by girlboyfriction

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

The only bad thing I have to say is: THE PACKAGING IS AWFUL!! When you try to pour it, it would be a miracle if you don't spill it or have it drip down the side. I solved this by buying a glass dropper from vitamin shoppe. It screws perfectly into the top, so you can actually take this bottle traveling AND NO SPILLING!

Otherwise, AMAZING moisturizer! I was a bit afraid to use oil on my face (having oily skin already) but I use about 4-5 drops for my whole face it actually keeps it looking NOT shiny if that makes sense.. Like you know when you use a moisturizer and sometimes your skin becomes tightlooking/shiny .. make my face feel super soft as well :)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/17/2014 11:22:00 PM More reviews by reverie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

The jojoba oil is functional enough, but the packaging is absolute crap! The oil leaked all over my belongings even though I had made sure the cap was screwed on tight and even put tape over it. Do not bring this anywhere!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2014 12:54:00 PM More reviews by livetofly

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

LOVE this for a nighttime moisturizer! i use it after Bragg's Apple Cider Vineger as a toner, go to bed, wake up with baby soft, plump skin. A little too light to use on my body. A little too heavy for a daytime moisturizer.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2014 9:16:00 PM More reviews by athena2112

I would absolutely buy this again! I have been using this for about 3 months now: I use it in my hair after I wash it, I also mix with my facial moisturizers and use as a make up remover. My skin is pretty oily and acne prone but since I have been using this my skin looks great and I have had very few large pimples. It does take some time to gauge the correct amount to use but once I did that I definetly saw the benefits:) Give it a try, I don't think you will regret it!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2014 10:39:00 AM More reviews by cgmaurlina

This is the best moisturizer I have ever used on my face. I was breaking out really bad and when I started to use jojoba oil my skin looked incredibly better in three days. I had no purging, it has worked better than using my clarisonic. I use this after washing my face with black soap and I have dry, sensitive, whitehead prone skin.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2014 8:39:00 PM More reviews by pvining

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

This is the only moisturizer I have used regularly for nearly 20 years now, and I will never go back to commercially processed lotions or creams. I had excessively oily skin from my teens through my early thirties. I used every product imaginable to try and dry it up, and my skin responded by producing even more oil. Then I read about jojoba oil being the closest thing to skin's natural sebum, and how it was a good natural moisturizer, and doesn't clog pores. I tried it and my oil production and breakouts slowed down immediately. I am now 49 years old and have smooth, clear skin. Jojoba oil is very soothing and soaks into my skin almost instantly. I like that it is a pure, natural product with no chemicals added. I use it every night after I wash my face. And whatever is left on my hands after moisturizing my face, I will massage into my scalp and hair, and shampoo it out in the morning. This is one of those products I cannot live without. I will keep buying this forever.

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 4/14/2014 3:31:00 PM More reviews by manduh

I have been using jojoba oil for years. I mostly use it as a moisturizer for my face because I have overly dry skin, especially in the winter months, as opposed to oily. It has worked wonders for me. It hydrates my skin without causing breakouts and gives me a healthy glow. The trick is to use the right amount. Less is more with this product as too much will make you look oily and greasy. I also pour it directly into my shampoo and conditioner bottles as it works great on hair as well. I definitely prefer jojoba oil to almond and other oils I have tried and I find myself purchasing a lot less expensive facial creams for dry skin because jojoba does the trick naturally.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2014 3:13:00 PM More reviews by tonkagal101

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great for acne prone skin. Highly recommend this product