November 24, 2014 | 2058 users online

Moisturizers - Desert Essence - Jojoba Oil - 100% pure

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2014 6:15:00 PM More reviews by LiL_Laurie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have acne prone skin and can use this and not worry about breakouts.

I love slathering it on at night if i notice my skin is going through a dry spell or needs more moisture due to the weather. It is so moisturizing and healing. I cover my whole face and it can go near my eyes without irritation (i actually think it is great for around the eyes, helps with fine lines). I only use it at night since it is of course oily, it doesn't absorb right away but eventually does without leaving much of a film. My skin feels amazing and soft in the mornings after use.
You can also add a drop or 2 to your regular moisturizer and it compliments it nicely.

Bottle is great, price is great, would repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2014 2:00:00 PM More reviews by 4073

I have eczema aka dry and sensitive skin. I used this as a makeup remover and face cleanser before turning to coconut oil for price reasons (works the same for me, no breakouts). I love jojoba oil and although I don't go thru 1 bottle per month like I did before I discovered coconut oil, I always make sure I have this on hand. Apply to body any time and face only at night. Also, this is multipurpose in that 2 years ago this was the only product I traveled with for a summer. Not only is it a make up remover, moisturizer, and facial cleanser, it's a great alternative to hair serum (APPLY WITH A LIGHT LIGHT HAND)! You will see the difference. I buy this at whole foods and for me, it is a bit pricy when you buy it often.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2014 1:01:00 PM More reviews by jacks250

I can't believe I took me so long to get into the natural product world, but I am officially a convert lol. This oil is an amazing moisturizer. Makes my skin feel sooo soft and look fresh and glowy (think JLo!). Literally everything makes me break out but surprisingly this doesn't! You only need a small drop. I'll never use chemical ridden moisturizers again! It's inexpensive too! Just a heads up for my fellow MUA'ers, I got this at vitarock.com (btw my new OBSESSION and go-to for healthy products) for only around 8$! Can't believe I used to waste so much money on expensive moisturizers that just end up damaging and aging our skin!

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/25/2014 4:33:00 AM More reviews by hippodeem

i heard good stories and reviews on this but i have used many better oils out there. jojoba by itself just isn't that great.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2014 6:00:00 PM More reviews by Mikey87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this oil!!! It soaks into my skin and makes my skin feel beautiful. I do my usual dermalogica face routine and use a couple of drops on my face before I go to bed. In the morning my face is completely radiant and my skin feels silky soft. I also use this oil in the bath which is lovely. I've been using this product for about 9 weeks and my friends and family have all bought it too. My skin looks and feels very healthy - I'm very impressed :-)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2014 3:14:00 PM More reviews by lifeinfuschia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Jojoba oil is not for me, but this was a good oil. I think most can tolerate jojoba, I'm just one of the few that can't. Use is a makeup remover or moisturizer, it works well if you are not sensitive to it. It made me glow like a baby before it caused some skin issues for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2014 12:10:00 AM More reviews by girlboyfriction

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

The only bad thing I have to say is: THE PACKAGING IS AWFUL!! When you try to pour it, it would be a miracle if you don't spill it or have it drip down the side. I solved this by buying a glass dropper from vitamin shoppe. It screws perfectly into the top, so you can actually take this bottle traveling AND NO SPILLING!

Otherwise, AMAZING moisturizer! I was a bit afraid to use oil on my face (having oily skin already) but I use about 4-5 drops for my whole face it actually keeps it looking NOT shiny if that makes sense.. Like you know when you use a moisturizer and sometimes your skin becomes tightlooking/shiny .. make my face feel super soft as well :)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/17/2014 11:22:00 PM More reviews by reverie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

The jojoba oil is functional enough, but the packaging is absolute crap! The oil leaked all over my belongings even though I had made sure the cap was screwed on tight and even put tape over it. Do not bring this anywhere!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2014 12:54:00 PM More reviews by livetofly

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

LOVE this for a nighttime moisturizer! i use it after Bragg's Apple Cider Vineger as a toner, go to bed, wake up with baby soft, plump skin. A little too light to use on my body. A little too heavy for a daytime moisturizer.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2014 9:16:00 PM More reviews by athena2112

I would absolutely buy this again! I have been using this for about 3 months now: I use it in my hair after I wash it, I also mix with my facial moisturizers and use as a make up remover. My skin is pretty oily and acne prone but since I have been using this my skin looks great and I have had very few large pimples. It does take some time to gauge the correct amount to use but once I did that I definetly saw the benefits:) Give it a try, I don't think you will regret it!