July 23, 2014 | 2000 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - One by One Volum' Express

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2014 11:42:00 PM More reviews by margomiller

seriously the most amazing mascara i have ever used. separates lashes so well and adds incredible length without looking like spider legs

rated 2 of 5 on 7/4/2014 8:37:00 AM More reviews by paddlepops

meh mascara. what's good is that it's super black. the wand is the perfect size not too big or small and it's easy to work with. and it really thickens your lashes.

what's bad is that it leaves the tips of my eyelashes really stubby they look like flat sticks which i absolutely hate. the more i build it up the more it sticks my lashes together there's no excess product but the way it clumps lashes together is unflattering. it doesn't give an even lash in terms of length and volumising. in some places it fans out nicely and in other places it goes in another direction and in another place it's stuck together. wouldn't repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/28/2014 1:39:00 PM More reviews by beanl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Black

I love the regular Colossal mascara but I like this wand even better. It's very versatile and it curls and gives both volume and length without being clumpy. The downside is that it doesn't hold the curl on my straight, short lashes. Because of that I wouldn't repurchase. I'd still like to try the waterproof formula though, that, unfortunately, isn't available in my country.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2014 9:49:00 AM More reviews by Vonne092

This is the only mascara that I can not live without. It is so versatile: can produce lovely full natural looking lashes, and with a heavier coat you get full, long, clump free lashy-goodness.

I love the wand, it is flexible without being flimsy. Lasts all day and all night, and is easily removed. The scent is not overwhelming. I had to actually go and smell it closely to notice it was scented. I buy the colour blackest black.

I have been buying this mascara since it came out, my only trivial concern is I do often what I am missing out on with other products, yet when it comes time to buying a new mascara I always find myself going back to it.

It is on the pricier end of drugstore mascaras, but really I am happy to pay it for this product.

Pros:
- Volume without clumps.
- Tapered end so you can get every lash without painting your whole eye.
- Flexible wand.

Cons:
- Always sold out in my preferred colour -_-

Overall:
What can I say? I love this product. I love the brush, I love the result, and I definitely recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2014 6:22:00 PM More reviews by beautylover212

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I absolutely LOVE this mascara!!! I love a lot of Maybelline's mascaras but this mascara is the best mascara I have ever had. It's clump free and adds a lot of lift and volume to your lashes. I also find this makes your eyelashes look long without overdoing it. I love this mascara and would recommend it to anyone in a hearbeat!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/16/2014 8:09:00 AM More reviews by hannahmartin

This is my new favorite drug store mascara! It separates lashes so well and really adds a lot of extra volume. It can transform my eyes!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2014 11:51:00 AM More reviews by jasminder3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

This stuff is the best for my eyelashes. I have tried plenty of mascaras & this is the only one i repeatedly buy. The plastic wand usually works better than the others, does not clump as easily due to the spacing of the bristles & lastly gives my lashes volume.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/4/2014 2:37:00 AM More reviews by Rocklover

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I really like this mascara. It's easy to apply and is quite buildable, it doesn't wear off onto my eyelids while I'm wearing it, but it's also easy to remove at the end of the day.

I think this one gives me a really beautiful natural look rather than fake clumpy looking lashes.

It's not holy grail for me... while the brush is quite good at separating and coating my lashes, my old mascara (Avon Supershock) had the most amazing brush and nothing compares for me! The only downside of the Avon one is that it leaves marks on my eyelids. If only I could combine the 2!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/3/2014 3:10:00 PM More reviews by katycatz

I was having a hard time choosing a mascara at the store when Maybelline have a bunch of different mascara with different functions. I wasn't looking for anything specific(longer lashes, more volume, etc.) but the packaging caught my eye. WOW that coral color is really pretty. I got the brownish black one NOT waterproof (wish I did) but it works great. I really like the brush, it wasn't flimsy and didn't cause clumping.

Pro: does its job
wand separates lashes
easy removal

Con: the floral scent irritated my eyes

Not a bad mascara but the scent was too strong. I had an urge to rub my eyes but that would make it worse.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2014 12:34:00 PM More reviews by Babycupcake2356

This mascara is fantastic. It holds the curl well, clumping is no longer a problem, and separation of the lashes is so much easier now. It glides on really smoothly and can give incredible length with enough coats. Finally a mascara where I don't have to worry about all of my lashes sticking together because this mascara wand really coats them individually instead of making them stick to the other lashes. Non sticky formula that has little problem going on. Great for lengthening but not for adding volume but I still am loving the separation and length I get.