Revlon ColorStay Makeup [Reformulated Early 2013]

3.8

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide (7.3%) Inactive Ingredients: Aqua/Water (Water), Cyclomethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Butylene Glycol, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, SD Alcohol 40B, PEG/PPG 18/18 Dimethicone, Nylon 12, Tribehenin, Isododecane, Polyisobutene, Sodium Chloride, Cetyl PEG/PPG 10/1 Dimethicone, Bisabolol, Serica (Silk Powder), Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Malva Sylvestris Flower Extract (Mallow), Lilium Candidum Bulb Extract (Lily), Lactobacillus/Eridictyon Californicum Ferment Extract, Cymbidium Grandiflorum Flower Extract, Alumina, Polydimethylsiloxane/Polymethysilesquioxane Copolymer, Ethylene Brassylate, Methicone, Trisiloxane, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, May Contain (+/-): Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499)

on 5/4/2015 10:02:00 PM

Full coverage, great color selection, long wearing, affordable price. For me this is a special occasion foundation, too heavy for the day and as you get to the darker shades they leave out spf. I have the combination/oily formula. The only problem I have with it is that this foundation can emphasize pores and dry spots, but a good primer solves that problem. wish it came with a pump.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

now I know why many rave about this foundation! i live in the Philippines where it's always sunny and humid and this is the only foundation that stayed put on my face even when i walk under the sun. it has good full coverage but does not feel heavy at all! i am very oily but have some dry patches. when i wear my mac studiofix powder foundation alone, i get oily after just 3 hours! but when i apply colorstay first then set it with the sf powder foundie, i do not get some oil on my tzone until after 6-7 hrs!! love this!!! definitely recommending this!

on 4/21/2015 10:11:00 PM

This is my go-to foundation. I get the combination/oily skin variation. I've been wearing it for years. It's long lasting and has good coverage. Too bad it costs around $20 now. It used to be one of the better drugstore price foundations.

on 4/14/2015 3:53:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I purchased this product after running out of my Makeup forever matte velvet foundation and I am so glad I did. I have combination oily/dry skin that is sensitive to many products. This product does not cause breakouts on me. I live in humid south Texas and this always last throughout my day without having to reapply! The price is fantastic and I absolutely love this foundation more than Makeup forevers Matte Velvet.

on 4/11/2015 6:16:00 PM

I am so impressed with this foundation! Estée Lauder double wear has always been my HG, from a young age being introduced to makeup I've indulged in high end products. However being older now, bills to pay etc I wanted a cheaper foundation for everyday use. After investigating dupes and some disasters (looking at you revlon photo ready) I discovered this gem! Looks flawless. Had a bit of wear off my nose after 4 hours but I Always get that, even eventually with El. I am so impressed with this foundation!

on 4/9/2015 4:24:00 AM

The big debate..colorstay or doublewear? ! I've used both extensively..I don't like colorstay combination skin it makes my pores look huge even though I don't normally suffer that! The dry skin colorstay has great shade match and their ivory perfectly matches my v fair skin..However it's not as long lasting or as good coverage as doublewear. .lasts well and covers good and it's cheaper but doublewear wins for me except on shade match

on 3/31/2015 10:40:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is my new favorite foundation! I bought the combo/oily kind for my oily skin and it stays the longest any foundation has ever stayed on my skin. I just set it with some powder and I'm good for the rest of the day. Also it looks super natural but still has great coverage.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Even though I do like this foundation, I do think that its overrated. I only really wear this at school because it does last very long, maybe 5 hours still looking OK. But it is very matte, and hard to blend as it dries quickly. It ends up quite cakey, even though I only use a tiny bit of product with all of my foundations, and it feels heavy on the face. Many people rave about it though, so maybe its just me. However, I would recommend as I did actually go through a phase of being obsessed with it.

on 3/16/2015 1:03:00 AM

After years of searching I have finally found a foundation pale enough for my skin tone that doesn't oxidise after a couple if hours. I initially bought it on that basis alone. To my surprise it gives great coverage, lasts all day and stays matte. I have dry skin on my cheeks and forehead and I'm prone to an oily t zone. I have very sensitive skin, my pores are quite large and I am prone to redness on my cheeks. This foundation is perfect for me. I moisturise first (Elemis marine cream) then use a little primer. Once that's dry I apply this foundation (either with a brush& fingers or my little egg shaped sponge - depending on coverage I want) I finish with a light sweep of translucent powder. The results are amazing. My skin looks like it did when I was 19 and didn't need to wear any foundation to look good. I'm now I'm my early 30's and can honestly say I feel like I look 10 years younger with this foundation on. My only grumble is the lack of pump on the bottle. When it's new it pours out fast and it's easy to get too much out causing waste. When it's running out it requires a really good shake to get any product out, but I suppose I do get to use up more of the product at the end than a pump bottle as leaving it upside down overnight gets out the very last drops. Overall very happy. I just hope the good results last.

this makeup sat on top pimples making them stick out more and sunk into any creases. basically any imperfection was dramatized. The color was also patchy. ..felt like a mask