April 16, 2014 | 1398 users online

BB Cream - Laneige - Snow BB Cream SPF41 PA++

rated 2 of 5 on 9/7/2012 10:34:00 AM More reviews by diandra990

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

flaky, pricey, none of the tones suits my skin well, not recommended for oily skin

rated 3 of 5 on 7/22/2012 12:36:00 PM More reviews by schixzotic

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

An average BB cream. Not worth shelling out the slightly higher price Laneige charges. It's quite thick, and for that reason provides pretty good coverage. What I did like is that although it goes on quite heavy, the feeling "melts" away after about 1 hour. However I still would not purchase this as a daily wear product. I tried this when looking for a gym bag foundation and this didn't cut it. A bit on the expensive side for BB creams methinks, without much value add.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/6/2012 7:03:00 PM More reviews by yoorimpark1

i dont recommend this bb cream.. it does absolutly nothing expect gives me spf. it gives a slight color but barely nothing. the only good thing bout this product is the high spf. and its pretty pricy around 38$ soo i wouldnt recommend this product

rated 3 of 5 on 5/23/2012 4:34:00 AM More reviews by ivoryjade

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

EDIT: Dropping my rating down to 3 lippies. After trying many other BB creams, I don't find this is one of my favourites. This doesn't offer enough coverage as I'd like, and for the price, it's just not that great.

I'm quite surprised at the number of bad reviews for this product. I received this BB Cream as a gift and I was a bit sceptical to try it after seeing so many negative reviews. I tried it out though, and I love it! I usually use the Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream, because I do like good coverage, but for some reason the Laneige one looks a lot better on my skin and covers well for me. It evens out my skin nicely and although it doesn't cover my acne marks, I didn't expect it to and I always conceal those spots anyway. I like to apply some Studio Fix Powder over the top to set it and give a little more coverage. I have combination skin and this product lasts a good 5-6 hours on me before it starts to get a little oily, however it's more of a dewy glow rather than greasy looking. Although I agree that it's quite expensive, I would definitely buy it again as it's become one of my favourite BB Creams.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/1/2012 1:00:00 AM More reviews by astarael64

Coverage is quite bad, its not able to cover redness/blemishes. In addition, I have flaky skin, and this goes a long way in emphasizing my flaky and dry skin, hence i find myself putting it away after only using it once or twice. As this is by Laneige, I thought it would be more moisturizing, and help with my dry and flaky skin, but this doesn't help at all.

For the price, would definately not repurchase again.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/30/2012 1:43:00 AM More reviews by Momeramas

Wow, I am shocked at all the bad reviews on this product! I just received it as a gift from Korea. I am a medium toned Asian and when I tried it out for the first time today it Iooked really natural and had a nice glowy finish - no grayish hue or any other strange color. After using it awhile I will update, but so far I am impressed. The consistency is nice and it blended well with my fingers. For those who are complaining that the coverage was not good enough, I first put a thin layer on and then I went over my darker areas again, just patting it into my skin. A BB cream is not supposed to cover all your sins, just improve the skin tone so it looks more even. I like the fact that it doesn't cover everything and make your face look like a mask.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/18/2012 7:11:00 AM More reviews by FeminineCharm

I'm not impressed by this BB cream from Laniege.

-The colour has a strong grey tinge to it.

-The blending process is not as easy as using a tinted moisturiser because it dries too quickly.

-My usually dry skin felt greasy and itchy soon after applying this cream.

-Though the consistency and sheer coverage was actually good, this gave me cystic acne which I have never suffered from before.

-The fragrance was too strong.

-The high shimmer content made this a better highlighter than base.

-The cream felt like a "mask" and my skin could not breathe.

-An expensive mistake.

-I cannot believe there is a "Shimmery" version of this. This was sparkly enough.

-The information that came with the box was misleading and I did not intend to "whiten" my complexion at all.

-It's a shame that I won't be even using the rest of the tube and it's so poor quality that I won't be giving it away to friends either.

-There's no way I'd buy this again.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/16/2012 10:17:00 PM More reviews by tavy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Too greasy and sticky to my skin and did not cover anything include redness pores blackhead (didn't even my skintone too!) My face get oilly 1 hour after applied this BB cream, very disappoint product from Laneige

rated 1 of 5 on 1/30/2012 9:44:00 AM More reviews by allthecolours

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

One of my least favourite BB creams. Colour was a very grey-tinged pink beige, the coverage was lacking (barely covered my redness) and did nothing to make my skin look radiant. My skin looked even more dull after putting it on and the lasting power wasn't as good as other BB creams I've tried. Oiled up on my t-zone even when set with power (I have normal skin). Not a hit for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2012 11:34:00 AM More reviews by rachelmoo

Oh, this is best BB cream I have ever used. The application of the cream is really good for sunscreen especially on my last trip to China. The weather in China is unbearable with the hot sun but the BB cream application last for a long time and protect my skin from the crazy UV . I also love the fact it make me look fresher and it did not clog my pores. Love the Laneige BB cream (^.^) !!!!!!!!!