December 21, 2014 | 1707 users online

BB Cream - Laneige - Snow BB Cream SPF41 PA++

rated 1 of 5 on 6/17/2013 2:40:00 AM More reviews by laelaelaelae

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is my first review ever on MUA. I'm usually a lurker and a researcher, but I've come back to this page every now and then in hope that someone could suggest a better way of using this product.

I'm so very disappointed in this product as i am pleased with their water bank eye gel. I initially thought it was the way i applied it, but there really isn't many ways it could be applied. Now, my skin is oily/combination, and moreso after 4-6 hours. There are some products that highlight this and some that don't draw to this so much. This BB cream did the former. But because I've had worse, i tried to dismiss this. I think I tried really hard to like this product, and justify my purchase. I completely stopped trying when it started breaking me out. I had gotten some whitehead breakouts (mainly my forehead and below my eyebrows) from this BB cream.

The second chance i had given this cream involved a thoroughly moisturised and prime face. To no avail, it broke me out again.

I've still got a close-to-full tube left, and i can't even bring myself to using it all up. So very very disappointed.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2013 10:58:00 PM More reviews by stefie2104

I bought from qoo10(gmarket) at very Good price. I have a preschooler, every morning is like battle with time to prepare myself for work and my angel to school.

This makes my routine much easier. Cleanse, toner, serum, lotion then this as sunscreen and makeup. I am ready, less than 5 mins.

I love the light texture, the high spf41++, the coverage. Able to camouflage my red acne marks, dark eye rings, even out my yellowish skin tone. Does not clog my acne proned skin. What else can I ask for?

Will buy again from qoo10. Local laneige counter sells this at high price.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/25/2013 8:59:00 AM More reviews by okk

This is the best Asian bb cream i used, at least Laneige snow bb cream is better than the skin food ones i tried. It has shimmer in it but its not visible, it brighten up your face and i notice the shimmer on my hands after applying. If you just want to cover your pores and redness, this is great. It is not full coverage and gives you a no make-up look.
I have combination skin and loves the skin products from Laneige and am using their dark blue line.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2012 5:43:00 AM More reviews by avapro

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've used more than 1/2 of the product. I like how it smells and the texture. It leaves my skin moist, which can be annoying if you're trying to set your makeup with powder. It makes my face look lighter and leaves a dewy look.

I probably won't buy this again, since there are tonnes of BB creams out there with the same quality and at a lower price point. Think I paid $32.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/23/2012 7:42:00 AM More reviews by BomGirl21

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Black

I'm surprised by all the negative feedbacks !
I have it in No. 2 Natural ( the only other shade is shimmery ) To me the coverage is fine : medium to buildable high coverage because it is quite thick but layerable .
The texture is also like emulsions and it spreads pretty well . It also feels very moisturizing and does not dry my skin or make it oily ( but i always make sure my skin is moisturized before that )
For the colour match i'm a NC30/35 , pretty dark for a korean so i like to mix it with my Shu Uemura Face Architect #734 so it matches my skin tone well . Otherwise it looks very unnatural because it has a grey undertone .
For the application it's best to rub it in like your moisturizer and pat . like this the finish will be dewy and natural . Just dust on your loose powder for a matte look .
I think this BB cream will work great for those with dry skins if moisturized well underneath but those with oily skins might want to ask for a sample first because it is heavier .
The only downside for me is the high SPF41 because i feel like i might clog my pores if whole day wearing .
Overall this BB cream is perfect for winter but it's a bit pricey for just 50ml of product . I will repurchase if i cannot find another cream with this texture and moisturising properties .

rated 2 of 5 on 9/7/2012 10:34:00 AM More reviews by diandra990

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

flaky, pricey, none of the tones suits my skin well, not recommended for oily skin

rated 3 of 5 on 7/22/2012 12:36:00 PM More reviews by schixzotic

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

An average BB cream. Not worth shelling out the slightly higher price Laneige charges. It's quite thick, and for that reason provides pretty good coverage. What I did like is that although it goes on quite heavy, the feeling "melts" away after about 1 hour. However I still would not purchase this as a daily wear product. I tried this when looking for a gym bag foundation and this didn't cut it. A bit on the expensive side for BB creams methinks, without much value add.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/6/2012 7:03:00 PM More reviews by yoorimpark1

i dont recommend this bb cream.. it does absolutly nothing expect gives me spf. it gives a slight color but barely nothing. the only good thing bout this product is the high spf. and its pretty pricy around 38$ soo i wouldnt recommend this product

rated 3 of 5 on 5/23/2012 4:34:00 AM More reviews by ivoryjade

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

EDIT: Dropping my rating down to 3 lippies. After trying many other BB creams, I don't find this is one of my favourites. This doesn't offer enough coverage as I'd like, and for the price, it's just not that great.

I'm quite surprised at the number of bad reviews for this product. I received this BB Cream as a gift and I was a bit sceptical to try it after seeing so many negative reviews. I tried it out though, and I love it! I usually use the Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream, because I do like good coverage, but for some reason the Laneige one looks a lot better on my skin and covers well for me. It evens out my skin nicely and although it doesn't cover my acne marks, I didn't expect it to and I always conceal those spots anyway. I like to apply some Studio Fix Powder over the top to set it and give a little more coverage. I have combination skin and this product lasts a good 5-6 hours on me before it starts to get a little oily, however it's more of a dewy glow rather than greasy looking. Although I agree that it's quite expensive, I would definitely buy it again as it's become one of my favourite BB Creams.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/1/2012 1:00:00 AM More reviews by astarael64

Coverage is quite bad, its not able to cover redness/blemishes. In addition, I have flaky skin, and this goes a long way in emphasizing my flaky and dry skin, hence i find myself putting it away after only using it once or twice. As this is by Laneige, I thought it would be more moisturizing, and help with my dry and flaky skin, but this doesn't help at all.

For the price, would definately not repurchase again.