October 24, 2014 | 1717 users online

Liquid - E.L.F. - Flawless Finish Foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2014 8:05:00 PM More reviews by ding6556

I cannot stress enough on how much I love this foundation. I am Asian with a darker olive skin which im usually using my Mineralize MAC foundation, that was okay... but I thought I would try this foundation and for $3 I cannot complain. I love this stuff so much!! I use the correction color primer from E.L.F let it sit for about 5 mins then put on my foundation, the color I have (Caramel) is the most perfect match for me. My skin is actually so flawless and will use this every day! I have literally saved so much money not buying MAC when I could buy 16 bottles of this stuff. I just simply dot it around my face and use my Real Techniques brush. This is about a Medium coverage but its buildable and doesn’t get too oily around my T zone. Buy it! you will love it!!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/11/2014 6:00:00 PM More reviews by DarianCP

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I tested it on my hand and it looked ashy...thats not the worst part... It burned my hand and turned it red! now I'm scared to buy elf products

rated 3 of 5 on 8/4/2014 6:05:00 AM More reviews by MikaVick94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

really good price and quality but danng it looked orange even tho i got the shade porceline. the packaging is sleek glass. but if your fair then look away cuz it left me with a orange mask:/ it had such good coverage too:(

rated 4 of 5 on 7/27/2014 10:47:00 PM More reviews by kaaayxoxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I'm in Canada and we just got Target stores as of last summer. They recently released E.L.F products (which is awesome). My aunt bought some of this foundation today, we both tested it out together and couldn't believe the formula and coverage! We went back tonight and I picked some up. On the actual bottle it says the use is to prevent sunburn and to reapply every two hours. So I have no idea what that's about, since it's marketed as a foundation, lol. It has a nice creamy texture/formula, and I think it's a medium coverage, but certainly build-able. My aunt and I both use the Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo foundation which is about $42.00. I'm a little past half through my bottle of that and have been cringing at the thought of having to repurchase it. So for $8.00 I cannot complain! The scent is even nice. It sort of smells like Tide laundry soap though, lol.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/26/2014 11:32:00 AM More reviews by tourmalinequeen

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Thought I'd save myself some money and picked this one up for less than half the price of regular drugstore foundations. E.L.F. products are pretty hit or miss, some you cannot believe the deals on and some, well, you just can't believe....this one was marked PORCELAIN, and the the color in the bottle looked similar to Revlon and Cover Girl shades that I normally use. Once home, to my surprise, it was incredibly ( I mean a LOT) darker than "porcelain" and that distinct orangey color that some companies just don't seem interested in getting rid of. Not sure on the wear as I had to scrub it off immediately due to the dramatic color difference between it and my skin. Taking it back to Target and hoping they will accept an opened make up return. Don't go near this stuff without a tester.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/23/2014 4:58:00 PM More reviews by macabremakeup

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I ran out of foundation one day and was low on cash so I decided to give this foundation a try after looking at some reviews online and seeing that this was pretty well received. I bought it in the shade "Porcelain". First, this shade needs to be called something else. I am quite fair-skinned and this foundation was WAY too dark for me. I ended up having to mix it with my white foundation to wear it. I also don't like the smell that this foundation has (it's perfume-y and chemical). But. This foundation wears well and lasts several hours on my skin. I live in the south where it stays over 100 F in the summer and 95% and up humidity. I can make it through my work day (with 1 powder touch up) and my face still look ok. This can hold up. I can't wear a primer with this though but it might just be my skin. Water-based primer or silicone based my skin will look really shiny/greasy if I use any primer with this. Without, it looks more natural and like my skin. I apply this several ways too. Sometimes I just use my fingers and pat/smooth it over my skin. If I want full coverage, it is easily achieved with a brush. If I want this foundation to look like my skin but better, I use my beauty blender. Any way I've applied it, this foundation has looked good on my skin as long as I've mixed in my white Dreamtone with it first to match it to me. I am not on my second bottle of this. If you can get over the smell, it is a really good budget-friendly choice.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2014 10:45:00 PM More reviews by Nancyplayfoot

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I rarely use foundation but decided to give this a go after all the great reviews. I bought this color in sand. It matches my skin tone perfectly. It goes on very smooth and had an amazing smell. I love the pump bottle. It doesn't dry out my skin and has awesome coverage. For the price of 8.00 CA this is great. Most drugstore foundations are 10.00-15.00. I will buy this again

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2014 1:30:00 AM More reviews by larosedechanel

I was pleasantly surprised by e.l.f. Studio Flawless Finish Foundation—not that I don't trust e.l.f. as a brand, but their products are typically hit-&-miss with me. I was really expecting this to be a "blah" drugstore foundation. It costs $6 at Kmart & Target, so it's about the same cost as almost all other foundations in those stores. I bought the shade Almond #83115, which is the second to last darkest shade. There are so many things I like about this foundation; it's oil free & it has high SPF (15), & it sets somewhat matte. As a woman with oily skin, foundations being oil-free & with any type of a matte finish is always a plus. Flawless Finish isn't heavy & it doesn't cake on my face. I apply it with a foundation sponge & set it with Studio High Definition Powder. I used it so frequently I actually finished the bottle, something I hardly ever do with foundations. My only complaints are that I wish e.l.f. provided a 1 oz bottle like the majority of foundations & that the pump be a little better made. A lot of makeup wound up all over the pump & inside the lid. Highly recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2014 4:37:00 PM More reviews by kspaffy

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Pretty darn good.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2014 4:20:00 PM More reviews by SocialBeach

Love it but it started kinda leaking around cap and now I keep in home instead of portable.