October 1, 2014 | 1817 users online

Liquid - E.L.F. - Flawless Finish Foundation

rated 4 of 5 on 7/27/2014 10:47:00 PM More reviews by kaaayxoxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I'm in Canada and we just got Target stores as of last summer. They recently released E.L.F products (which is awesome). My aunt bought some of this foundation today, we both tested it out together and couldn't believe the formula and coverage! We went back tonight and I picked some up. On the actual bottle it says the use is to prevent sunburn and to reapply every two hours. So I have no idea what that's about, since it's marketed as a foundation, lol. It has a nice creamy texture/formula, and I think it's a medium coverage, but certainly build-able. My aunt and I both use the Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo foundation which is about $42.00. I'm a little past half through my bottle of that and have been cringing at the thought of having to repurchase it. So for $8.00 I cannot complain! The scent is even nice. It sort of smells like Tide laundry soap though, lol.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/26/2014 11:32:00 AM More reviews by tourmalinequeen

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Thought I'd save myself some money and picked this one up for less than half the price of regular drugstore foundations. E.L.F. products are pretty hit or miss, some you cannot believe the deals on and some, well, you just can't believe....this one was marked PORCELAIN, and the the color in the bottle looked similar to Revlon and Cover Girl shades that I normally use. Once home, to my surprise, it was incredibly ( I mean a LOT) darker than "porcelain" and that distinct orangey color that some companies just don't seem interested in getting rid of. Not sure on the wear as I had to scrub it off immediately due to the dramatic color difference between it and my skin. Taking it back to Target and hoping they will accept an opened make up return. Don't go near this stuff without a tester.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/23/2014 4:58:00 PM More reviews by macabremakeup

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I ran out of foundation one day and was low on cash so I decided to give this foundation a try after looking at some reviews online and seeing that this was pretty well received. I bought it in the shade "Porcelain". First, this shade needs to be called something else. I am quite fair-skinned and this foundation was WAY too dark for me. I ended up having to mix it with my white foundation to wear it. I also don't like the smell that this foundation has (it's perfume-y and chemical). But. This foundation wears well and lasts several hours on my skin. I live in the south where it stays over 100 F in the summer and 95% and up humidity. I can make it through my work day (with 1 powder touch up) and my face still look ok. This can hold up. I can't wear a primer with this though but it might just be my skin. Water-based primer or silicone based my skin will look really shiny/greasy if I use any primer with this. Without, it looks more natural and like my skin. I apply this several ways too. Sometimes I just use my fingers and pat/smooth it over my skin. If I want full coverage, it is easily achieved with a brush. If I want this foundation to look like my skin but better, I use my beauty blender. Any way I've applied it, this foundation has looked good on my skin as long as I've mixed in my white Dreamtone with it first to match it to me. I am not on my second bottle of this. If you can get over the smell, it is a really good budget-friendly choice.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2014 10:45:00 PM More reviews by Nancyplayfoot

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I rarely use foundation but decided to give this a go after all the great reviews. I bought this color in sand. It matches my skin tone perfectly. It goes on very smooth and had an amazing smell. I love the pump bottle. It doesn't dry out my skin and has awesome coverage. For the price of 8.00 CA this is great. Most drugstore foundations are 10.00-15.00. I will buy this again

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2014 1:30:00 AM More reviews by larosedechanel

I was pleasantly surprised by e.l.f. Studio Flawless Finish Foundation—not that I don't trust e.l.f. as a brand, but their products are typically hit-&-miss with me. I was really expecting this to be a "blah" drugstore foundation. It costs $6 at Kmart & Target, so it's about the same cost as almost all other foundations in those stores. I bought the shade Almond #83115, which is the second to last darkest shade. There are so many things I like about this foundation; it's oil free & it has high SPF (15), & it sets somewhat matte. As a woman with oily skin, foundations being oil-free & with any type of a matte finish is always a plus. Flawless Finish isn't heavy & it doesn't cake on my face. I apply it with a foundation sponge & set it with Studio High Definition Powder. I used it so frequently I actually finished the bottle, something I hardly ever do with foundations. My only complaints are that I wish e.l.f. provided a 1 oz bottle like the majority of foundations & that the pump be a little better made. A lot of makeup wound up all over the pump & inside the lid. Highly recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2014 4:37:00 PM More reviews by kspaffy

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Pretty darn good.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2014 4:20:00 PM More reviews by SocialBeach

Love it but it started kinda leaking around cap and now I keep in home instead of portable.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/6/2014 1:34:00 PM More reviews by sage4dylan

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Its ok. Its thick and covers well. Cost and packaging are ok. It would be GREAT if it didnt make me more oily than normal and transfer alot if its touched. Thats the drawback to it.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/21/2014 9:40:00 PM More reviews by sunshinejo1717

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this product, I have normal skin, and a few flaws such as sun spots and I find that it covers very well, has a nice finish and lasts for quite a while. I used to use Rimmel foundation as well as cover girl, and Revlon, and I find elf foundation does just as good a job if not better for less than half the price. You can't go wrong. Plus elf products have less chemicals.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/3/2014 9:06:00 PM More reviews by diosmar82

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Grey

Price: at 3 bucks, not a bad product for on the go.

Package: Glass bottle with pump, feels like quality. However I hate that the cap kept coming off in my toiletry bag.

Product: well, like I said, not bad for make up on the go. Definitely not a HG product thats for sure. E.L.F has a lot of work to do before they perfect a product as finnicky as foundation. Won't repurchase.