December 22, 2014 | 1329 users online

Liquid - Max Factor - Xperience Weightless Foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2012 2:18:00 AM More reviews by TarinM

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I was freaking out because my usual foundation was discontinued and I couldn't find anything that matched my skin colour and was the right consistency but I tried this and the colour was perfect but I felt it was too sheer and didn't cover enough, so I nearly binned it, but I'm glad I didn't because all you need to do is go back over the parts of your face that need a little more coverage and it works really well that way. So its a great colour, doesn't oxidise/turn orange or pink, nice matte result, lasts all day and sinks into your skin so you don't look like you're wearing make up. It's SPF 10 as well, and I think it does break me out little, but not enough to outweigh the good results of this foundation.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/7/2012 2:05:00 AM More reviews by linna0306

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

a bit dry for my liking, but had great coverage as it is quite light'

i did start to grow bumps all over my face after i used it for about a week, which is expected as i am trying something new, but even after i have used this for about 1 month, it is STILL making me grow more pimple like little bumps.
sensitive skin should probably stay away from this.

NEW UPDATE!!

my face will not break out anymore, i think i was just not removing my makeup thoroughly.
it works great now, i just bought another tube, this is my everyday foundation atm.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2012 3:45:00 PM More reviews by willsbabe30

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

This is my go to foundation. I like to experiment with other foundations but i always have a bottle handy just incase.
PROS:
- its nicely thick and applies smoothly but isn't heavy!
- it smoothes surface
- reasonable price
- matched my skin perfectly
- didn't make my face look greasy but nice and dewy to matt
- applies nicely and dries quickly
- great for middle ground skin (not to dry to combination)
- does have a sent but it is quite nice
- LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!

CONS:
- there isn't enough in the bottle.
- it doesn't show when you are running out.

Hope this helped!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/7/2012 8:44:00 AM More reviews by Tigris

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

My first impression is that this is a very good 'cheap' foundation. I've never been a fan of Max Factor foundations because it's rarely lightweight, but this one actually is.

It feels good to apply it on my face and it blends in perfectly (shade 55, maybe a bit too dark).

Did not break me out more than expected (when trying a new product).

I only had samples, but I might buy the full size as the coverage was very good.

Only con was that it dried me out a bit on my cheeks.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/14/2012 9:25:00 AM More reviews by kafee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I got the shade Fair sugar cane 55 and this was the first foundation I actually bought. I've had this for over a year now, and rarely touch it after a few tries. I find that the texture is not smoothe on my face, but rather dry and almost powdery against my skin. The shade was also the wrong choice for me, and found that it was way too light when I tried it at home. I would say that this foundation isn't for people with warm undertone.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2012 10:23:00 AM More reviews by tianamae

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my go to foundation, it is (in my opinion) the best drugstore foundation available. The coverage is medium-full yet it feels like you're wearing nothing at all on your face. It doesn't clog pores or cause any irritation or breakouts. This foundation set with a light dusting of mineral powder (i use nude by nature for a little extra coverage) is all you need for a long lasting flawless look. The only problem I have with this is that it is really expensive ($36.50 AUD) however there was a sale a couple of weeks ago at my drugstore and I stocked up (they were only $10 at the time!)
Overall I recommend this foundation to everyone!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/15/2012 5:18:00 AM More reviews by Nikky612

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

The packaging is okay, a squeeze bottle and cap
I'm a max factor fan and id have to say this is there best foundation
PROS:
- SPF 15
- very light weight
- does not clog pores
- makes the skin look better (unbelievable i know, but after i take this foundation off my skin looks like ive had a facial)
- buildable
- very good on dry patches
CONS
- the lightest shade is a bit dark for my skin but with a lot of blending its good
- starts to fade after about 4 hours (without powder or primer etc)
- pricey for a drug store brand

Overall a very good foundation, would repurchase, very good on my dry skin but the colour isnt ecaxtly for me so this is usually my summer foundation

rated 1 of 5 on 2/19/2012 6:28:00 PM More reviews by mya2403

disgusted with this foundation. Initially soapstone was a good match for my Nw35 skin. However within three hours it oxidized terribly made me look greasy and patchy. However the worst part was the condition it left my face in. A huge rash all over my face with loads of spots literally everywhere I used this. Two days later my skin is still spotty and sensitive. Waste of 12.00 pounds. Will never reccomendation to anyone or buy again.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/13/2012 9:09:00 PM More reviews by keivasaurus

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really liked this product because first off, max factor included a really pale shade ( light ivory) yay. The downfall - Its pink toned like all their foundations. This foundation retails about £10 and it smells nice, it has SPF and its in a squeezy tube (sanitary). It does give really great coverage, its hydrating for dry skin. But alas it seems max factor just love pink foundations. I cant wear them! Gah. If you are cool-toned give this a try though.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/8/2012 2:30:00 PM More reviews by x0livia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I used this foundation for quite a while- it was one of the first I tried and I kept going back to it. I used it in 45 Raw Silk, and it really did feel like silk. It's quite a light coverage, but rarely getting spots myself this wasn't too much of a problem. It goes on easily and quickly, and doesn't look too 'make up'-y.
Problems I encountered with this product were:
-having an oily t-zone, I found this product would 'melt' quite quickly around my nose and become shiny around my forehead, nose and even cheeks after a few hours - even when set with powder. It just doesn't last long enough if you tend to get a shine to your face.
-oxidisation. This product was the perfect colour for my skin when first applied, but after 2 hours or so it would turn significantly darker and leave my face looking orange, quite unlike it had in the morning.

the problems I had with this product do mean I stopped using it, as there are far better products out there, but I did stick with it for quite a while as I loved the weightless feel and at only 10 pounds it's quite cheap.

I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a natural coverage that makes your skin look really nice - unless you have oily/combination skin as it just isn't our product!