Fresh Brown Sugar Body Polish

3.4

Sucrose, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Simmondsia Chinenesis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Passiflora Incarnata Seed Oil, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Citrus Medica Vulgaris Peel Oil, Litsea Cubeba Fruit Oil, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Oil, Limonene, Citral, Linalool, Citronellol, Geraniol.

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I noticed this product in Sephora by this product while looking for a natural deodorant so I picked this up in a gift set online containing the lotion and rollerball. I love the smell but honestly this is just an expensive sugar scrub, a "rich person" sugar scrub. I say this because I did not notice a considerable difference between this and other sugar scrubs I have tried. I will however fill up the jar with another product when it runs out so I feel luxurious :). Hey it works for my dad..except he fills an empty bottle from expensive liquor with a cheaper one even though it tastes the same.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I got this as part of a Sephora set that included a 3.4 oz brown sugar body crean and a 10 mL roller ball EDP. For the price it was a good deal, but individually I would probably not buy this again. It is very oily and leaves residue in the tub. It does work well and is not too agressive, yet not too wimpy for a body scrub, but for the price I can get etailer stuff that I like better for less money. That said, I enjoy the lemon-y, brown sugar, sweet (faintly iced tea-ish - reminds me of Snapple Lemon iced tea) scent. Good product but procey and not a HG. Try LaLicious - or Coconut Hut Beauty's whipped sugar scrub.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Everytime I mention to a sales rep that I am looking for a great body scrub, I'm always recommended this product. I finally decided to try it, and I must say...my skin hasn't been this soft and smooth since I was a baby! Although the packaging says it's safe to use everyday, I don't find it necessary because my skin still feels like butter 3 days after using it. I don't particularly care for the smell. When I think of brown sugar, I think of a cinnamony dark, spicy scent. The scent of this product is rather light and fruity smelling. But the results of using this product far outweigh the smell. Also, the granules don't dissolve and are rather large, but I really feel as though this scrub does an excellent job of exfoliating and my skin has a glow to it. I apply this scrub before showering on dry skin to get real exfoliation. This product is also pricey, but around the holiday time, Sephora sells sets of the Brown Sugar line, so I got this scrub, a lotion, and perfume roller ball, for $50. Will definitely repurchase!

I received a free sample of this with my latest Sephora purchase. Tried it out today and was not a fan. It was much too oily for me. Hated the feeling it left behind and used one of my other scrubs to get rid of it. It did feel good at first because my legs were itchy today thanks to the dry climate in which I live, but I didn't like anything else about it. I had no idea about the price until I read what other reviewers wrote; goodness I would never pay that much for this scrub - so glad I had a sample to try. Cleaned the oil out of the little container and am now using it to store a broken lip balm!

As much as I wanted to like this one, I don't. The sugar granuals are very big and rough---too much so. And using this feels like rubbing cut glass on the skin. Ouch! It also does not dissolve well in the shower. The only thing I liked about it in the end was the fragrance.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I got this as a sample along with some other fresh products. Like other readers, I disliked the consistency of it. The sugar felt too rough to the skin and it was too oily for my liking. I dislike making such a big mess in my shower after using this product. It just dripped everywhere.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

I worked for a store that sold the Fresh products. I had always heard about the cult following that this product had, so I was beyond excited to try it. I had saved up; it was quite a splurge at $65. It was beyond disappointing. Not only because of the cost, but for the consistency. It was way too oily and the sugar was very jagged and rough. I am super dry and it just felt nasty on the skin. It is a shame because I love the way it smells and LOVE fresh as a brand but don't waste your money! I wish Fresh would come back with their other body scrub, it was more of a paste consistency and AMAZING. It was called SugarBlossom.

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

Not a horrible product, but it definitely wasn't worth the price tag. I couldn't tell much of a difference in my skin after using it. I wish it exfoliated more (larger granules?). The scent was decent. Smelled lightly of brown sugar and flowers, but I don't think it left any scent on my skin after I used it, either. I didn't find it too oily. In fact, I think I wished it were more oily because my skin is so dry and I don't think this helped very much at the end of the day. I think Bath & Body Works has a more effective body scrub and for $53 less than this product!

Fresh performed well on my body but was not easy to clean the show when I was finished. It was a little too oily and messy for me.

Okay product but I will not buy again.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Too oily, no matter how you stir it. And the granules are bit too big for my liking. Also, the smell is so overpowering.

The thing that really bothers me about this scrub is the oily, it makes it hard to hold onto the jar it comes in.

Top Rated Fresh Products