April 23, 2014 | 1955 users online

Fragrances - Katy Perry - Purr

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2013 3:49:00 PM More reviews by natalielane123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This perfume is great for the late teens (like myself). To me it smells a bit like Blackcurrant and vanilla musk.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2013 1:00:00 PM More reviews by neevebabyx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really love this perfume, it's the perfect everyday scent for me as it's not too strong or sweet, It's sexy and a little floral, if you haven't smelt it before you defenitley should.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/5/2013 12:22:00 PM More reviews by kikibutternut

I don't have a lot to say about this product except that it has a nice scent and that it isn't too overwhelming b/c I can where it to school everyday.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/29/2012 6:38:00 PM More reviews by xashbabiix

At first when I smelt it in the store I thought it was pretty unique, and thought that I might like it. I later received it as a gift and I realized that you definitely do not need more than one spray and it is extremely strong. It also seems a tad musky, which I can't say I overly enjoy. But, as it sinks into your skin it fades. And when I say fades - I don't only mean the musky smell. I mean the scent in itself. It probably only lasts about 3-4 hours on me. I don't hate the smell, but it's definitely not one I reach to terribly often. It's not an everyday scent in my opinion. Definitely more of a night scent, and one to use sparingly. Would I repurchase? Probably not.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2012 2:36:00 PM More reviews by Magixz

I got this for Christmas and I do like it very much. I was unsure if I would like anything other than the bottle but it is a really great fragrance! It last a decent amount of time on myself, about 4 hours and then I want another spray. It is very ladylike and not too sweet for us older ladies to enjoy. I love the purple bottle! Now I want Meow. I will buy this one again especially if I can score a large bottle for a good price.
Update; I think this fragrance has grown on me! It smells so fresh and more wonderful every time I use it. It is listed as having top notes of peach, forbidden apple, gardenia and green bamboo with the heart of jasmine, pink freesia and Bulgarian rose and the base of vanilla orchid, creamy sandalwood, white amber, coconut and musk. I do not notice any coconut, or much apple & peach. Mostly I detect the gardenia, jasmine, pink freesia, and vanilla orchid. I think the combination of all these scents is what makes it smell so unique to my senses. Can't wait to try Meow now.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/21/2012 9:34:00 PM More reviews by mallorywouldgo

It took me a while to warm up to this fragrance. The price was definitely right- $20 for the huge 3.4 oz. bottle.. But upon my first whiff I was disappointed.. It wasn't what I expected. I used it as a linen freshener for my sheets and pillowcases and realized that I enjoyed the scent a lot more than I thought. Being enveloped by the sexy sweet musk made me feel like a seductive tigress! I've begun using it often, usually in my hair after a shower.. It gives off a really clean, feminine smell that lingers throughout the day without being overpowering. I smell vanilla, musk and florals but no fruit, which is okay by me. I expected this to smell more candy-like, but the surprising sophistication of it was refreshing.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2012 11:33:00 AM More reviews by Lossea

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I feel bittersweet about Purr. The first time I came across it in Marie Claire, I was intrigued that Katy Perry was using it herself. I put Purr on my Christmas list last year, and my husband gave it to me as a gift.

I have to say I loved the scent very much. It reminded me of grapes, and I love grapes! The scent is very feminine, very fruity, not too sweet at all. Me liking the scent so much is probably why it took me a while to realize that the scent doesn't last...I would spray even more, on the skin and clothes, thinking that it would help the fragrance to stay longer. But it feels like it disappears in 5 minutes. This is very disappointing.

The scent is wonderful, but the formula needs serious tweaking...It certainly does not live to the "perfume" claim on the package. The same thing about it is said on a review of celebrity fragrances on Yahoo Shopping, so it wasn't just me. I wouldn't recommend it to a friend because in my experience it didn't last, and I wouldn't risk giving someone else something that didn't work for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2012 12:18:00 AM More reviews by Blackmamba323

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I am gladly to say I love this scent I really didn't expect a scent like this as I ordered it I opened it I sprayed it to my wrists I was wondering what it smelled liked so familiar I ran to my room and smelled all my perfumes it literally kind of smells like. Viva La juicy Omg I was so glad it's a lovely and not a commonly celeb scent.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2012 8:03:00 PM More reviews by damag

I want to begin talking about how awesome & unique this perfume is, it's fruity goodnes:) I detect a lot of peach & hints of vanilla whichblend quite well with the other notes, this scent makes me feel sexy when I wear it, lasting power is okay ( 6hrs. Max) I just scored a 3.4 oz at Marshalls for $24.99 ;) bottle is different & cute in a way but it could've been better, guess I'm just not a big fan of cats & it seems a bit too childish in my opinion, I would strongly recommend this! ♥

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/2/2012 7:52:00 PM More reviews by DollParts7

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

My adoration for this fragrance can't be explained. It's more than a fruity floral. It has some kind of complexity that I can't place. And while I'm not a fan of Katy Perry, I sure love her fragrance.