July 28, 2014 | 1811 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Super Lustrous Creme - Demure 683

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2013 2:38:00 PM More reviews by Lizzylu

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a perfect peach for those if us who don't like bright in your face colors. It's a perfect soft peach color, not too bright and not unnatural looking. It goes on a bit sheer .and the consistency is very creamy which I love. A great everyday color for summer. I will be wearing this one all summer :)

rated 4 of 5 on 4/12/2013 2:54:00 PM More reviews by aamen

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Great everyday color, it shows up quite light, but enough to brighten up nc20 ish complexion.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2013 4:13:00 AM More reviews by Alexandra123Y

Lustrous finish with a light creamy texture, average pigmentation. Works well with a gloss as well as on its own.
Color: peachy, not very bright. Intensity of color can be adjusted from very sheer to more opaque.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/8/2013 2:30:00 PM More reviews by Fredvegas

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Love this shade! I have been looking for something like this forever -- a pretty shade for every day wear. Giving it a 4 only because I wish it stayed on a little longer. Really deserves a 4.5!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2013 8:26:00 PM More reviews by 1017

UPDATE 5/28/13: I don't know if it the slow start to our spring/summer here (it's been overcast, rainy and cool forever), but this shade is feeling harder to pull off this year. Maybe I just don't have enough of a tan yet, but it is not working as easily as it did last summer & this year I am noticing a frosty feel more than I did last year.

Demure is a bit of a work horse color (can seem not that exciting). But I wore it every day last summer with all my summer looks (usually having Tipsy Cheek Stain on my cheeks). If my look skews orange, corally, peachy, pinky, green, what ever I have thrown at this lipstick, it pulls off effortlessly. It is has become my lipstick base of the summer. If I want to skew more pink, I put a pinker gloss over it, if I want to skew more peachy, I put a peachier gloss over it. In itself, as understated as it is, it a great pinky peach color that can go from beach to date night.

On my NW20 skin, almost black hair, brown eyes, naturally rosey lips. I am NW20 and it wears nicely. It is not a what I consider a nude (aka Revlon Soft Nude or MAC Creme de Nude), but a soft peachy gold flecked shade. It won't be the most exciting color you buy, but it is exactly what I need, especially in summer. Quick, easy, effortless polish. As much as I love gloss, my hair is getting long again, so gloss & I will be fighting again. It's nice to have a lipstick that gives the same light fresh look of a gloss.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2013 2:08:00 PM More reviews by MissLerina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Shade description: peach

PROS

- creamy
- moisturizing

CONS

- pigmentation
- staying power

Comments: True peach shade - no brown or pink undertones on me. It's a great everyday shade that should suit every skin tone. The formula is moisturizing and creamy, but it is a bit sheer. The color does manage to show up on me as a nice, soft peach.

Will repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/8/2013 11:43:00 PM More reviews by ciaobellakate

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is such a nice sheer peachy color with a bit of frost. The vintage packaging is gorgeous. I'd love it if I could find this exact shade sans frost as it's quite sheer to the point where you have to build it up a bit. If you have dark lips this may not even show very much on you.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/5/2013 2:57:00 PM More reviews by angiethirteen

I loved the formula and the smoothness, there is no shine or glitter which I like, and the only reason this is a four instead of a five is bcuz I was hoping this would stay on my lips for a long time,and it doesn't. you don't have to reapply SO often but I was hoping for a little more lasting power. love the color, formula, packaging and everything. I would probably repurchase this in a different color.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/12/2012 11:38:00 AM More reviews by iloveblush

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this at Walmart, so I think I paid less than I would have at CVS, etc. This is very muck like a balm in my opinion, very sheer color and very moisturizing. Staying power is also balm like - it lasts a couple of hours at best and disappears when you eat. Its a tiny bit frosty. Not at all what I had expected- I picked it up randomly and expected a more matte and stronger color. The shade itself is quite nice on my NC35, yellow toned skin. Its fine for days I want to look polished but not made up. I probably won't be purchasing again.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/29/2012 6:07:00 PM More reviews by AnnaMD

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product was a little too sheer for me. I thought that it would've been more pigmented and more matte. It was actually very moisturizing though, and it can be applied without a mirror. I think that it would actually make as a very good lip balm. Over all, I would say that I can live without it in my collection, so I would not purchase it again.