Revlon Super Lustrous Creme - Demure 683

Trioctyldodecyl citrate, ozokerite, polybutene, ethylhexyl palmitate, octyldodecyl neopentanoate, pentaerythrityl tetraisosterate, C10-30 cholesterol/lanosterol esters, bis-diglyceryl polyacrylapidate-2, caprylic/capric triglyceride, cera microcrystallina ((microcrystalline wax) cire microcristalline), paraffin, silica, synthetic fluorphlogopite, calcium sodium borosilicate, synthetic wax, tocopheryl acetate, ascorbyl palmitate, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, serica ((silk powder) poudre de soie), pentaerythyl tetraethylhexanoate, polyethylene, ethylene/propylene copolymer, palmitic acid, hydrogenated polyisobutene, BHT, benzoic acid. MAY CONTAIN/ PEUT CONTENIR [ /-: mica, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), red 33 lake (CI 17200), yellow 5 lake (CI 19140), yellow 6 lake (CI 15985), blue 1 lake (CI 42090), red 6 lake (CI 15850), red 7 lake (CI 15850), red 27 lake (CI 45410), bismuth oxychloride (CI 77163), carmine (CI75470)] 22621

This colour is so lady-like, subtle and is almost the same as my natural lip colour, so I feel comfortable wearing it during the day. The texture is very creamy and silky, and it sits lightly on the lips-even when you put on a few layers, it never looks cakey or heavy, which in this case is good since it needs a few layers. This might be an issue for people with more pigmented lips than me, but being pretty ghostly white, I don't mind. Plus I love the texture so much I really enjoy applying it. I'm currently on Roaccutane (accutane), and it's so hard to find lipsticks that don't enhance or aggravate my dry lips even more, it's a nice change to wear something other than plain lip balm. I got this half price in a closing down sale, but i would buy it again full price, as it far surpasses some lipsticks I've bought from department store brands. I'm really sad to see that it's LE though-I'll need to start rationing myself!

I bought the Makeup Forever lipstick N37 Rouge artist for 23$ and i thought it was kinda pricy, i then went to walmart and went on a dupe hunt!
turns out that Demure is like almost the EXACT dupe! woo and itwas only 6-7$
yay for revlon :)

**EDIT: its extremly sheer i find, and i have kinda pigmented lips so it doesnt turn up well sigh :(

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I came across this color when I saw that Alexa Chung wears MAC Shy Girl (saw a beautiful pic of her with nude lips and smoky eyes). This color was listed as a good dupe, since Shy Girl is d/c. I have SUCH a hard time wearing pale nude colors. I am freckle-faced fair to medium but have lightly pigmented lips; thus lots of lighter color tend to make me look dead. I think I finally found a peachy nude that does not! Mostly creamy, slight sheen but not glittery (another problem with the lighter colors), feels good on the lips. Color comes out perfectly peachy pink nude without being too much of anything. Glad I found it!

Demure: A slightly peachy/pinky/flesh color with soft golden micro-shimmer.

Texture: Very moisturizing, luminous, glowy finish.

Demure is NOT: Not frosty. Not very pigmented, but still too peach/pink to be nude.

Demure IS: A true MLBB color. Same exact color as my natural lips, but the luminous golden micro-shimmer add a pretty, glossy, glowy shine. Very pretty. Very natural looking. You could wear this alone with nothing else on your face, and it would look beautiful and natural. You could also wear this with a big bold eye, or bright blush, and it would look perfectly balanced. Easy to wear with anything. :)

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I am not too big on lipstick but I do love this peachy shade. Demure is the perfect everyday lipstick for me. It goes on smoothly and doesn't settle into fine lines on my lips.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

When I swatched 'Demure' at the drugstore I thought it was right up my alley - a peachy pink with gold shimmer. Unfortunately on my lips I had to swipe it back and forth like ten times to get any sort of color to show up and when it would show up, it just looked like an unflattering gold frost. The pros were that the formula wasn't drying and didn't settle into lip lines so I'll give it two stars for that.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a perfect peach for those if us who don't like bright in your face colors. It's a perfect soft peach color, not too bright and not unnatural looking. It goes on a bit sheer .and the consistency is very creamy which I love. A great everyday color for summer. I will be wearing this one all summer :)

Great everyday color, it shows up quite light, but enough to brighten up nc20 ish complexion.

Lustrous finish with a light creamy texture, average pigmentation. Works well with a gloss as well as on its own.
Color: peachy, not very bright. Intensity of color can be adjusted from very sheer to more opaque.

Love this shade! I have been looking for something like this forever -- a pretty shade for every day wear. Giving it a 4 only because I wish it stayed on a little longer. Really deserves a 4.5!

Recommended for Medium Skin