E.L.F. Studio Makeup Mist & Set Spray

3.6

Water (Aqua), AMP-Acrylates/Allyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice, Green Tea (Camelia Sinensis) Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vc), Tocophryl Acetate (Ve) Retinyl Acytate (Va), Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Propylparaben, Isobutylparaben.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Doesn't prolong makeup or anything, only use this so get rid of the powdery look

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

It really does make my makeup stay in place, my makeup also didn't transfer. I dont think it broke me out. The price is great. But I cant stand THE SMELL. Giving it away.

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I've owned the UD De-slick and the MAC Mineralize Charge Water and I think this works just as good on my super oily, acne-prone skin. I don't get a terrible smell when I spray it on and thankfully the mist is just fine for me. I always shake it prior to using which probably helps with any smell issues, who knows. All in all, I'm very pleased with this product and will continue to purchase as it performs just as well as the other mists I've mentioned for a fraction of the cost.

I really like this product. It does make my makeup stay in place and I don't feel like my makeup is melting off after a few hours. The spray comes out like a fine mist and is therefore easy to apply, and I have not noticed any scent from it at all. Good product for a cheap price, I will be repurchasing.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Awesome multi tasker!! Downtown triple crown! I've got 2 of these (1 backup), I don't ever want to be without it. This is better than NYX & makes NYX look expensive at elf USD$3 let alone the Urban Decay not even going there $$$. UD is a bit better yes but ouch price is out of my range really so elf is very good anyways. It works like a primer, I like to spray it after my (elf) fdtn primer as a prep spray then apply my fdtn spray my beauty blender w this spray to wet it down & buff in fdtn then when I'm completely done w evthing all my makeup as a last step I spray this. I also spray it where I want to wet a product eg elf mineral eyeshadow or other e/s instead of water u get a more pigmented result. I used to use Systane eye drops for that, I still do somexs but this spray works gr8 for that. So it has 3 uses in 1 product pretty good I'd say & u get a fair amount of product. Also I like to support cruelty free ESP vegan companies & elf has a lot of vegan products except brushes but all is cruelty free at least & the price pointe is awesome. I'm hooked!! This kicks azz compared to Loreal & NYX. If ur looking for an affordable (read: cheap) setting spray this is it! I've never had any prob w the packaging FWIW. I have very oily skin that the makeup will slide right off thank gawd for this spray & blot papers.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

Excellent setting spray for the price! It really helps my make up stay put even through a vigorous, on stage performance under lights. LOVE it! Love the company!

xoxo
- MadMadamJess

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Silver, Wavy, Fine

I knew this stuff worked when I took a 3 hour nap and my sister asked why my makeup still looked perfect. I pump 3 sprays and let dry. Awesome stuff; even better for the price!

This doesn't work very well as a setting spray or a priming spray. If that's what I used this for, I wouldn't repurchase or give it good ratings. This spray is good for throughout the day to refresh your face or take away any cakiness that built up while applying your makeup. I also use this to wet my eyeshadow brushes to increase pigmentation, and it does an awesome job at that! play around with your makeup, not everything is limited to one use! :)

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

my daily goto

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I never really got along with this spray, i found the scent awful, i thought when i applied it after my makeup it made my makeup way too dewy and it began to move and slip and slide undoing all the work i put into it. The only good thing i found about this spray is if you applied it before foundation it made it go on so much easier but any other makeup spray would have done that and so much more fora little more money, the main good thing about this product was the price as you pay for what you get and for $3 it's not much.

Popular Misc Beauty Tools