E.L.F. Studio Makeup Mist & Set Spray

3.7

Water (Aqua), AMP-Acrylates/Allyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice, Green Tea (Camelia Sinensis) Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vc), Tocophryl Acetate (Ve) Retinyl Acytate (Va), Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Propylparaben, Isobutylparaben.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

This is a very affordable product and for the price I personally think it's really good. I usually use Mac products but lately i have not been able to afford the price so I tried Elf And I am impressed.

on 1/15/2015 3:32:00 AM

Great product. Great price. It does what it says and gives a glowy look. A+

on 1/12/2015 3:33:00 AM

I apply foundation with a heavy hand so when I'm done with my makeup, I look a little too matte and dry. This spray takes away the matte-ness and makes it look more satiny. I don't know if this is the case with everybody though. I read reviews that the spray pump was a problem but mine works fine and hasn't given me problems yet. Also when I apply this, I spray ALOT, like to cover the entire surface of my face and let it dry. I haven't tried other setting sprays, or maybe I forgot if I did, but this is the only one I've tried so I don't have anything to compare it to.

on 1/11/2015 9:37:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

I bought this to try out as a setting spray but never really used it because of the horrible nozzle, which caused the spray to be misted unevenly and heavily. However, recently I have been using it to spritz my finger or a brush loaded with shadow, and have noticed that it prolongs the wear of the shadow and make it more reflective and metallic. So if you are looking for a cheap mist to help your shadows apply better, I think it is definitely worth a look at!

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

If you love your foundation already, I can almost guarantee you will love it that much more with this over it. I don't understand a lot of the negative reviews but I tend to be lighthanded with my makeup and not that oily, so perhaps it's all about skin type. I really love the way this product looks when I dust E.L.F. HD powder over my foundation and then mist this over it. It definitely gives a more dewey appearance to my look and I have had several compliments since I've started using it. I honestly feel it had a learning curve but once I figured it out, this product was awesome.

Pros: Sets makeup well, is good for misting brushes I want to dampen, goes on clear and I haven't had any problems with the pump. The price is great and it is perfect when I feel too powdery. *Edit* I'm so attached after a few months of use that I will definitely repurchase- it lasts a long time and it really does set foundation/powder beautifully.

Cons: I don't always get a full face application and two or three pumps feels like a lot, but it still dries clear.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

This is not the best spray for oily skin if you are looking to set your makeup. It doesn't help you makeup's longevity. If anything I would use this before I applied makeup to moisturize my skin but as a setting spray it fell way short. The pump sprays a lot of product as well.

on 12/22/2014 3:24:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Total get-what-you-pay-for moment. The pump is horrendous, blasting large drops of this stuff onto your face, rather than a mist, and the product itself smells inexplicably like macaroni water. I generally like e.l.f.'s products, but this stuff is basically like liquid failure. Yuck.

on 12/22/2014 1:53:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

this stuff is really bazaar smelling to me, remenecent of cheese? it's terrible, and doesn't work incredibly well. not happy with this product but also can't be mad at the $3 price tag. when it comes to this you pay for quality.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Works well over a LIGHT amount of makeup - such as just foundation and a little dusting of setting powder. It starts slicking and distorting stronger pigmentation from blushes/bronzers/eyeshadows etc. Doesn't last for very long either, but while it does, it gives a nice clean glow to your skin.

on 12/12/2014 1:07:00 AM

I can't stand the strong smell from this. $3 for a really tiny small bottle (60ml), I should say this is not a good deal at all. I would rather spend $15 to get a MAC which really does the job. I won't buy this again, but it does its cleaning job.

Popular Misc Beauty Tools