Sukin Facial Moisturiser

4.1

Aqua, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol (and) Ceteareth-20, Glycerin, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil (Rose Hip), Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Butter, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Equisetum Arvense Extract (Horsetail), Arctium Lappa Extract (Burdock), Urtica Dioica Extract (Nettle), Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Citrus Tangerina (Tangerine) Peel Oil, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Vanilla Planifolia Extract, Citrus Paradisi Extract, (Grapefruit Seed), Linalool, * Limonene. * * Natural component of essential oils.

on 6/14/2014 12:09:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Before switching to pure coconut oil, this was my go-to moisturiser and it does its job decently. It smells wonderful, and is not too oily or greasy one bit and absorbs well. It goes wonderfully with make-up (just concealer for me - I mix them before I apply to my face).

I would say it falls short in moisturising strength when compared to coconut oil, as I'd still produce lots of sebum with this product. Since switching to coconut oil as moisturiser, I no longer have greasy skin. It does a good enough job if you don't have oily skin though.

That said, I have certainly moved on from this product to coconut oil - for health, economical and quality reasons.

on 6/12/2014 9:48:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I really like Sukin moisturisers but find this one too strongly fragranced so will stick with the Sensitive range from now on.

on 5/25/2014 11:01:00 PM

I have oily/combi skin. And this moisturizer made my face shine like never before. It moisturizes, but it doesn't retain the moisture. It's more suitable for dry skin considering the amount of oil there is in this moisturizer (based on the ingredients list).

on 3/31/2014 10:27:00 AM

Best value organic skincare in the market. I'd pair it with one of their skin oils at night (I use their rosehip oil) Love it.

Love it. A little of this stuff goes a long way so I don't run through a whole bottle so quickly. The fact that it's in a pump bottle also scores brownie points with me because it's more hygienic than tubs!

The moisturiser itself smells great and isn't too heavy, works well on my combination skin. It absorbs pretty quickly and leaves my skin feeling smooth without leaving my face feeling greasy afterward. It's also vegan and free of animal testing. Definitely a favourite product of mine. :)

on 3/3/2014 10:12:00 PM

I've been using this product on and off for the last few months and I really love it! The texture is light lotion, it absorbs quickly and smells delicious - like candied oranges.
The only issues I've had with it is when I'm suffering from dermatitis on my face (caused by food allergies), I find that it isn't moisturizing enough - as a few other reviewers have already pointed out - and that the essential oils tend to irritate my skin further. So this may be a problem for people with very dry or sensitive skin.
I go right back to this when my skin is back to normal though; and I use this over vitamin E cream at night and wake up with baby soft skin! Will definitely get another bottle when I run out, and I'd also like to try some of their hair products.

on 1/9/2014 10:54:00 AM

I think I've finally found THE ONE. After years of searching, I think this is the absolute perfect moisturiser for me. May we never be apart.

I was after a light product that sunk in quickly. I nearly always choose 'natural' moisturisers but often find they're too heavy with oils and cocoa butter which block my pores. This one sinks in straight away without leaving any kind of grease or residue. It's light enough to wear during the day without causing shine yet still feels caring and nourishing. I love the ingredients - a perfect blend of essential oils to balance yet condition the skin. I've had no break outs from it and my skin looks great. For a natural product it's excellent value for money too - I think I paid around 7 GBP.

The only slight issue I have with it is the smell. It's not unpleasant but quite unusual... To me, it smells exactly like the bottle of yellow antibiotic medicine I had as a kid! It's quite faint though and definitely doesn't take away from how great the moisturiser is!

on 12/28/2013 6:17:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Nothing too fancy about this. Its just a basic Moisturizer for your face. Its cruelty free and its cheap for the amount you get. it keeps my skin moisturized and that's all i ask for in a facial moisturizer. Only negative is that sukin use the same label and the same colours in their packaging so i get confused if i dont use my eyes properly when repurchasing something.

on 9/14/2013 11:07:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

An ok moisturiser. But not enough for dry and sensitive skin like mine. Though a few drops of rose hip per one use will fix that.

on 8/15/2013 2:06:00 AM

I love sukin products and this was great as a night time moisturizer. Sukin really needs to come out with a moisturizer that is light for oily skin. Good moisturizer, just not for oily skin. It feels really heavy on the skin. It smells good and does make this skin feel soft.

Popular Moisturizers