December 20, 2014 | 865 users online

Moisturizers - Sukin - Facial Moisturiser

rated 4 of 5 on 3/24/2014 7:52:00 AM More reviews by daniellebianca

Love it. A little of this stuff goes a long way so I don't run through a whole bottle so quickly. The fact that it's in a pump bottle also scores brownie points with me because it's more hygienic than tubs!

The moisturiser itself smells great and isn't too heavy, works well on my combination skin. It absorbs pretty quickly and leaves my skin feeling smooth without leaving my face feeling greasy afterward. It's also vegan and free of animal testing. Definitely a favourite product of mine. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 3/3/2014 10:12:00 PM More reviews by reinazee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've been using this product on and off for the last few months and I really love it! The texture is light lotion, it absorbs quickly and smells delicious - like candied oranges.
The only issues I've had with it is when I'm suffering from dermatitis on my face (caused by food allergies), I find that it isn't moisturizing enough - as a few other reviewers have already pointed out - and that the essential oils tend to irritate my skin further. So this may be a problem for people with very dry or sensitive skin.
I go right back to this when my skin is back to normal though; and I use this over vitamin E cream at night and wake up with baby soft skin! Will definitely get another bottle when I run out, and I'd also like to try some of their hair products.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2014 10:54:00 AM More reviews by emnick20

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I think I've finally found THE ONE. After years of searching, I think this is the absolute perfect moisturiser for me. May we never be apart.

I was after a light product that sunk in quickly. I nearly always choose 'natural' moisturisers but often find they're too heavy with oils and cocoa butter which block my pores. This one sinks in straight away without leaving any kind of grease or residue. It's light enough to wear during the day without causing shine yet still feels caring and nourishing. I love the ingredients - a perfect blend of essential oils to balance yet condition the skin. I've had no break outs from it and my skin looks great. For a natural product it's excellent value for money too - I think I paid around 7 GBP.

The only slight issue I have with it is the smell. It's not unpleasant but quite unusual... To me, it smells exactly like the bottle of yellow antibiotic medicine I had as a kid! It's quite faint though and definitely doesn't take away from how great the moisturiser is!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/28/2013 6:17:00 PM More reviews by roxysurf15

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Nothing too fancy about this. Its just a basic Moisturizer for your face. Its cruelty free and its cheap for the amount you get. it keeps my skin moisturized and that's all i ask for in a facial moisturizer. Only negative is that sukin use the same label and the same colours in their packaging so i get confused if i dont use my eyes properly when repurchasing something.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/14/2013 11:07:00 AM More reviews by LoreleiK

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

An ok moisturiser. But not enough for dry and sensitive skin like mine. Though a few drops of rose hip per one use will fix that.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/15/2013 2:06:00 AM More reviews by irf7

I love sukin products and this was great as a night time moisturizer. Sukin really needs to come out with a moisturizer that is light for oily skin. Good moisturizer, just not for oily skin. It feels really heavy on the skin. It smells good and does make this skin feel soft.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/1/2013 5:34:00 AM More reviews by 236lex

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I broke out terribly using this product and the foaming facial cleanser. I used the entire bottles but as soon as I changed my skin cleared up. I have combination/oily skin and I used to get 1 pimple a week after using this I was getting 2 new ones per day. I wanted to like the natural stuff but it didn't work for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2013 11:35:00 PM More reviews by laurenandskye

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product. I cannot recommend this range enough.
The Sukin moisturiser is ideal for my combination skin, where I get very oily patches, and also very dry. It absorbs into my skin instantly, leaving no shine, greasy feel or residue. nor does it feel heavy around my eyes. It keeps me moisturised all day and behaves well under foundation.

The smell and texture is divine.

I love the fact that this product is free of nasty stuff and is good for the environment. It is lovely to be able to purchase a great natural product for a very fair price.

This has been the best moisturiser that I have ever used for my skin type, and I have tried a huge range of products including N.A.T, Nivea, St Ives, Avon, Comfort Zone, Clean and Clear, and more. For me personally, Sukin leaves these in the dust.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/7/2013 11:15:00 PM More reviews by AgeJ

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

After trying the anti-oxidant eye serum, I was curious to try more Sukin products, as they are all vegan and very reasonably priced.

Used alone, this isn't moisturizing enough for me. I have very dry skin, and I need some pretty intense moisture to really treat that. Even though it's kind of thin, I still love it. I use organic cold pressed coconut oil on my face every night, then I like to use this over the top to lock the moisture in.
It has a citrus cent that I absolutely adore, it's quite reminiscent of the Korres primer, but it's thin to the point that it probably wouldn't be appropriate for anyone with normal to dry skin. Oily skinned gals would probably love this.

The pump is also a great way to control the product, which seems to be the common packaging method for Sukin products, which is really just more of an incentive for me to try them.

And $9.99 for 125ml (4.23oz) of product is fantastic value, especially for an all natural product.

Despite the thin formulation I would still repurchase, Sukin is fast becoming my favourite skincare brand!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/13/2013 2:19:00 AM More reviews by st3f4n42srb

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great moisturiser. It replaced my HG! I was very sceptical and worried at first, because I had a lot of events to attend and I was sure that this would break me out. However, it did not. In fact, it helped my skin heal! Additionally, I have extremely oily skin & there are certain days of the week where I have to wear makeup for 12 hours. On these days I feel extremely self-conscious because around hour 8 my makeup just starts deteriorating. Usually, whenever I try any new product, it just makes my skin even oilier & I feel embarrassed that I was walking around like that. However, this product made my makeup last longer than usual! I love it! My makeup still deteriorates and slides off, but with oily skin that's going to happen no matter what and there's *nothing* you can do to stop it. Using this product however, helps a little. The only thing I hate is that it pumps out WAY too much! It's ridiculous and wasteful...