E.L.F. e.l.f. Studio 11 Piece Brush Collection

4.6

Wow ! I just received this wonderful brush set !! They're amazing ! They look soooo professional, I can't believe I've got them for only 15 bucks ! Totally satisfied!

on 12/24/2013 12:09:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure

I have been using this brush set for 2 years and I love it. I feel it applies my makeup just as well as other brush sets have. If you a are a frugal beauty girl like me, this is a great purchase.

on 11/6/2013 9:27:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Great set of brushes, well worth the money, the bristles are very soft, not something you would expect for drug store makeup brushes. These brushes 100% compare to high end ones. Would choose these over any high end brush any day of the week.

on 11/6/2013 2:51:00 PM

I am jumping the gun by writing this review, since I just ordered this brush set last night. I found a promo code online that brought the cost of this set of brushes down to $3!! I wanted to buy some E.LF. products that I couldn't find in store, so I went online. I ordered my products and decided to get the brushes. I hadn't read any reviews about them, but I figured I couldn't go wrong for $3. Today, after reading these reviews, I am so glad I got them! Yay!!

on 10/21/2013 1:56:00 AM

I got a great deal on these! I have two of the flat top powder brush one which I love for foundation. One was from this set, and one I bought individually from target. Oddly, the quality from the one from the set is a lot better than the one from target. The brush handle was longer and it was more dense and better shaped. I also love the big fluffy face brush and the angled eyeliner brush.

on 8/30/2013 7:25:00 PM

I LOVE THESE BRUSHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I purchased these gems for $15 dollars under a promotion e.l.f was having and was truly satisfied. The larger brushes are fluffy and soft and the blush brush is the perfect size.
The angled foundation brush works perfectly for contouring. I carry the complexion brush everywhere i go. The only brush missing from this set is the flawless concealer brush which, in my opinion, is the best brush e.l.f makes and the stipple brush for flawless foundation look. The eye contour brush packs on alot of color so i highly recommend it for eye shadow application and the C brush is perfect for shading. the smaller brushes work well for concealing pimples and liner application. The only brush i dont really use is the fan brush, poor thing just sits in my brush box. They out perform sephora brushes for sure and for $15 dollars great value and a smart buy. This is the perfect set for beginners. The only weird thing is the case smells very chemical-y but I brought the e.l.f brush holder so that was a relief.

I LOVE the studio line brushes from e.l.f. They are the best I have ever used. Before I used Clinique brushes and had them for about 6 months before they started shedding EVERYWHERE. At $30 a brush I was really annoyed.

E.l.f.''s are $3 a brush and I've had this set for over a year now. They are still just as soft as ever, they clean easily, they don't absorb product like crazy, and they provide a really smooth even finish. I couldn't imagine applying my foundation with anything but the flat-top powder brush.

I'm actually on e.l.f.'s site about to purchase more right now (as they are having a sale, 50% off!).

The only fault (and it didn't bother me, shoved it back on with some glue and it was fine) is that one out of the bunch was wiggly after a while (where the brush connects to the handle). The case they come in is ok and is nice and big enough to carry all the brushes plus all the makeup I need when traveling.

These will be my forever brushes! If I had the money on hand, I'd just order a bulk shipment so I'd never have to buy more ever again!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Purchased this when they had the 50% off sale. Overall it was like $15 and then I had to pay for shipping. Received the package in the mail today. The zippered case that contained the brushes had a very strong paint smell when I unwrapped everything. It seems like the brushes that come in the set are a bit bulkier and longer than the individual studio brushes. Comparing the powdered brush from the set and the individual one that I ordered, the powdered from the set was a good 3 inches longer. After unwrapping everything I rinsed and washed all the brushes with Cetaphil. I didn't encounter any shedding and excess dye coming off. For the price they perform as expected.

on 3/17/2013 8:28:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I love these brushes! I have had no problem with shedding. They work great, I got a flawless finish using these brushes! I wasn't sure about getting them, because of some reviews, but I got a great set!

on 3/5/2013 3:16:00 PM

I've purchased several of these and given them as gifts, as well as used it myself for travel.

I love each brush in this set and use most of them on a daily basis. The travel case is very sturdy and holds all of the brushes, plus some more if you wanted.

Such an awesome deal if you have a half off (or more) promo code.

Popular Makeup Brushes