July 22, 2014 | 2125 users online

Loose Powders - MAC - Iridescent Powder - Golden Bronze

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2011 6:41:00 PM More reviews by dpatel1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

AMAZING highlighter. I love this and I use it everday to get my cheeks glowy and highlighted. It's really shimmery and you only need a little bit. It lasts so long, i've had mine for like 8 months and I still have so much more! I've even spilled it quite a few times and it's still full. I love this. Usually I think MAC is overrated, but you can't find anything like this!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/20/2010 9:54:00 PM More reviews by agirllikeme

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Cool Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

This powder is gorgeous. It's a peachy bronze with a ton of gold shimmer. And when I say a ton I mean the shimmer is very, very concentrated. If you use too much you will end up looking like C-3PO (this can be avoided.) Use a light hand with this you will be left with a gorgeous sunkissed glow.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2010 5:52:00 PM More reviews by coletteJ

This is a pretty powder but I really never use it. Its soooo shimmery and pigmented that I look ridiculous wearing it on my NC25 skin. Too shiny. I don't think I'm applying too much either. I would not recommended as a bronzer. I don't know what you use it for....I must just be too pale. We put it on my friend for Halloween cuz she was going as Snooki LOL

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2010 5:13:00 PM More reviews by Amour4Makeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Great as a highlight for tan skintones!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2010 6:48:00 PM More reviews by Lulu05

I LOVE this product! This is one of my favorite products that I own, it is soooo pretty and gives your face such a nice glow! I was looking for a pretty bronze highlighter and I did a lot of research and came across this awesome product!!
I knew before I tried it that I was going to love it because when I swatched it, it was perfect!! I use this on my cheekbones for a pretty highlight or I wear this over Mac Gingerly for a bronzey glow on my cheeks.
The girl at Mac who rang me up was so sweet and said I was making a great purchase and gave me a tip, to mix a *tiny* amount of this to your foundation and it gives your face a nice glow. I haven't tried this yet but I will soon. I think that look would be perfect for the summer!
For reference, I am an NC40.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2010 11:31:00 AM More reviews by mwebba1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This was one of my fist MAC purchases years ago when I was just branching into more expensive makeup. I love this on my temples and as a highlight on my cheekbones. Like all loose powders, this is very messy. I apply with a powder brush as that makes placement a little less precise. Love it for the nighttime and on my NW45 skintone, it is beautiful. I would buy this again, but I don't think I'll ever use enough of it to need to. Also, I'm sorta over the loose powders as there is no way too keep product below the sifter after it is opened. I'd just get a MSF to get the same effect.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2009 1:01:00 AM More reviews by arikabh

This stuff is AMAZING! I am crushing on this big time right now. It adds such lovely peach bronze color to skin with a really pretty iridescent shimmer. It's not glitter chunks but a really fine multi faceted shimmer. It really defines bone structure and highlights your cheekbones. It would work well as a brow highlight as well. I think this should be a staple for everyone who wants a bronze glow. I use it in place of blush or as a highlighter. I use the MAC 129 brush to apply this loose powder and I get the best application. I love this and I will always repurchase! Highly recommended.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2009 2:23:00 PM More reviews by dawnwfoster

this product is beautiful! i have medium olive skin with golden undertones. I love how this iridescent powder gives me an ethereal glow. i apply this loose powder to my cheekbones (not too high) and it gives them a shimmer without being too overpowering like some frosty highlighters. Even though there is shimmer in this product, it also adds a slight bit of color, acting kind of like a bronzer. I don't use this all over my face because it would be too shiny, but a little on the cheekbones is gorgeous. There is a huge amount of product in the jar, so it will last a long time. The sales agent said she uses it on her legs when she goes out on weekends. My only complaint is that the packaging has a flaw... the sifter in the jar allows too much powder to pass through it, especially when traveling. I remedied this by putting some tape down to cover the holes in the sifter, leaving only 2 holes open. Other than that, this is an awesome product and I'm glad I discovered it. Love.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2009 11:12:00 PM More reviews by kittykat731

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use this as a cheek highlight. I use another bronzer on my cheekbones... and just a tiny tiny bit of this as a high light- it is very easy to put too much of this on. but I love it, and it is so fine, it adds just the perfect amount of shine.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2009 7:47:00 PM More reviews by MISHA5150

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I am NC45 and this is the best bronzer for me so far!!! I use it as a highlight on my cheeks and as a bronzer on my temples, jawline and on the bridge of my nose. Its such a beautiful, shimmery powder that showed up a whole lot better than Refined Bronze did on me. I just wished it was pressed so it would be easier to handle. Hopefully MAC will release a pressed version of this soon! I can't wait to wear this to the club, mixed in with a bit of foundation or lotion to give my skin a pretty, glow from within look!!!