October 22, 2014 | 1428 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Matte Lipstick in Sky Pink

rated 2 of 5 on 6/24/2012 11:59:00 AM More reviews by TiTiTam

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I really don't like this product. I love everything matte, but this one? I will pass. The color is pretty, not very barbie pink that will scare people away, but a really pink. The only problem is the feel of this lipstick. It is really drying. All the lines on my lips show after applying. Of course, if you use vaseline before applying(or mix the lipstick with the vaseline), then it is okay enough to wear it, otherwise, this lipstick is useless to me. Cannot really wear this alone, have to bring vaseline with me everytime I want to apply it. (Other lip balm other than vaseline is not helping at all, only vaseline since it is very...oily?!, I tried EOS lip balm and neutrogena, won't work!)
Anyway, I hope they will change the formula, love the color, love matte finish!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2012 6:44:00 AM More reviews by blooiejagwa

I put "expensive" cuz I think it is quite $$ for a drugstore brand. Anyway, this is a soft and lovely colour, cool-toned pale pink, but not overly cool. The colour looks nice on me, problem is the formula. Intensely drying, something in it creates wrinkles in my lips, and it's just weird and ugly. The colour is good though.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2012 7:14:00 AM More reviews by Magdalena

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Supercute pale peachy pink. Not drying at all; not irritating, either. Too bad it doesn’t cover my pigmented lips unless I blot and reapply several times. It can also get cakey, look chalky and accentuate flakes. But it works well mixed with another lipstick, lipliner or gloss.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/11/2012 11:32:00 AM More reviews by FaithLPS

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I would say this is a barbie pink colour. Its not really wearable on a daily basis, maybe a night look will be more wearable. This is pretty matte to the extend it dries up my lip alittle. Love to top it off with a gloss for a misturised look. Will def try out other colours :) SGD $16.90

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2012 8:07:00 PM More reviews by cheshirecat1

I don't find this drying at all on me! It is the EXACT pink I have been looking for! It's such a perfect pure lightish/medium pink. It stays on for a long time as well! Sometimes I have to be careful about not putting too much on since it is a really vibrant color.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2012 9:45:00 AM More reviews by NikitaRose

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

I love this lipstick, it is a pale barbie pink color that is completely matte. On my lips it is not drying at all. I only have one other matte lipstick by Revlon (Nude attitude) and I would say the texture of the two is quite similar. I am NW15 and this color looks great on me, it is not too bright but it's not that natural looking either. Would definitely repurchase.
Edit: lowered the rating to 4 because although my lips don't feel dry when I am wearing this they do look dry. It's ok with a lip balm underneath or a gloss over it but on its own it doesn't work well or look good.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/31/2011 3:09:00 PM More reviews by alyssababyx

Ok so i LOVED this color when i saw it but just like everyone else I was disappointed at how drying and cakey this lipstick went on.

I decided that since I loved the color I would try to work with it. Here's how to make this lipstick work (at least for me):

1. use a lipscrub first (a sugar/vaseline scrub will do)
2. apply a few layers of sky pink (it will look cakey and sit in the lines of your lips- don't worry)
3. apply revlons lipgloss in pink pop over top. this works WONDERS over this lipstick and completely hides the lines/cakeyness.

hope this works for you as well as it does for me!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/16/2011 7:42:00 PM More reviews by guinnrm

I love the Revlon Matte lipsticks, but this is my least favorite. It is a pale pink, with just a touch of blue, but it definitely clumps/cracks much easier than the other matte lipstick's I've gotten.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/26/2011 10:38:00 PM More reviews by kstone1964

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

yuk I even had a girlfriend try this on and she said yuk too it's powdery and it's not an attractive color it's my least favorite of all Revlon lipsticks I've ever bought. Maybe it's good on a young hipster but looks like I just drank some Pepto Bismal and it left a chalky after ring on my lips I think I'll just throw it away and be over with it many more good Revlon lippies to praise...

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 10/31/2011 11:41:00 AM More reviews by Charliep

This lipstick is a really great colour. I cannot see purple or blue or peach or orange undertones, it is a very pure pink colour. But it just makes the quality of the formula all the more dissapointing. It doesnt fully cover the natural pigment on my lips, even after several applications, so i have to use foundation underneath. The formula is very, very dry and does not stay well at all - the slightest brush on my lips will leave a large streak where the lipstick has come off, exposing the underlying colour. Even rubbing my lips together does this. Finally, the lipstick snapped the very first time i used it. I've never had a lipstick do that to me, but it was probably because i was pressing too hard trying to get the pigment on my lips. Overall I'm pretty dissapointed, especially considering how much it cost.