Revlon Matte Lipstick in Sky Pink

3.4

Isononyl Isononanoate, Trioctyldodecyl Citrate, Ozokerite, Silica, Bis Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate 2, Paraffin, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax) (Microcrystalline Wax), C10 30 Cholesterol/Lanosterol Esters, Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Extract, Synthetic Wax, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2 Hexanediol, May Contain (+/-):, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Yellow 5 Aluminum Lake (CI 19140), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410) (CI 45410), Red 33 (CI 17200) (CI 17200), Yellow 6 Aluminum Lake (CI 15985) (CI 15895), Carmine (CI 75470) (CI 75470), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090) (CI 42090)

on 7/25/2012 1:25:00 AM

Amazing light bubblegum pink colour. A bit warmer than MAC's Gaga which I also have and therefore much more wearable. This lippie is drying and I wish it was more moisturizing. Love that it has no fragrance though! Like that I can see through the top to tell which colour it is among my collection but even better would be a totally clear but sturdy top.The colour is perfect.
Really, really hope this colour hasn't been discontinued...

on 6/24/2012 11:59:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I really don't like this product. I love everything matte, but this one? I will pass. The color is pretty, not very barbie pink that will scare people away, but a really pink. The only problem is the feel of this lipstick. It is really drying. All the lines on my lips show after applying. Of course, if you use vaseline before applying(or mix the lipstick with the vaseline), then it is okay enough to wear it, otherwise, this lipstick is useless to me. Cannot really wear this alone, have to bring vaseline with me everytime I want to apply it. (Other lip balm other than vaseline is not helping at all, only vaseline since it is very...oily?!, I tried EOS lip balm and neutrogena, won't work!)
Anyway, I hope they will change the formula, love the color, love matte finish!

on 6/5/2012 6:44:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I put "expensive" cuz I think it is quite $$ for a drugstore brand. Anyway, this is a soft and lovely colour, cool-toned pale pink, but not overly cool. The colour looks nice on me, problem is the formula. Intensely drying, something in it creates wrinkles in my lips, and it's just weird and ugly. The colour is good though.

on 5/15/2012 7:14:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Supercute pale peachy pink. Not drying at all; not irritating, either. Too bad it doesn’t cover my pigmented lips unless I blot and reapply several times. It can also get cakey, look chalky and accentuate flakes. But it works well mixed with another lipstick, lipliner or gloss.

on 4/11/2012 11:32:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I would say this is a barbie pink colour. Its not really wearable on a daily basis, maybe a night look will be more wearable. This is pretty matte to the extend it dries up my lip alittle. Love to top it off with a gloss for a misturised look. Will def try out other colours :) SGD $16.90

on 3/13/2012 8:07:00 PM

I don't find this drying at all on me! It is the EXACT pink I have been looking for! It's such a perfect pure lightish/medium pink. It stays on for a long time as well! Sometimes I have to be careful about not putting too much on since it is a really vibrant color.

on 1/18/2012 9:45:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I love this lipstick, it is a pale barbie pink color that is completely matte. On my lips it is not drying at all. I only have one other matte lipstick by Revlon (Nude attitude) and I would say the texture of the two is quite similar. I am NW15 and this color looks great on me, it is not too bright but it's not that natural looking either. Would definitely repurchase.
Edit: lowered the rating to 4 because although my lips don't feel dry when I am wearing this they do look dry. It's ok with a lip balm underneath or a gloss over it but on its own it doesn't work well or look good.

on 12/31/2011 3:09:00 PM

Ok so i LOVED this color when i saw it but just like everyone else I was disappointed at how drying and cakey this lipstick went on.

I decided that since I loved the color I would try to work with it. Here's how to make this lipstick work (at least for me):

1. use a lipscrub first (a sugar/vaseline scrub will do)
2. apply a few layers of sky pink (it will look cakey and sit in the lines of your lips- don't worry)
3. apply revlons lipgloss in pink pop over top. this works WONDERS over this lipstick and completely hides the lines/cakeyness.

hope this works for you as well as it does for me!

on 12/16/2011 7:42:00 PM

I love the Revlon Matte lipsticks, but this is my least favorite. It is a pale pink, with just a touch of blue, but it definitely clumps/cracks much easier than the other matte lipstick's I've gotten.

on 11/26/2011 10:38:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

yuk I even had a girlfriend try this on and she said yuk too it's powdery and it's not an attractive color it's my least favorite of all Revlon lipsticks I've ever bought. Maybe it's good on a young hipster but looks like I just drank some Pepto Bismal and it left a chalky after ring on my lips I think I'll just throw it away and be over with it many more good Revlon lippies to praise...

Popular Lipsticks