September 18, 2014 | 926 users online

Lipstick - Wet 'n' Wild - Mega Matte 907C Mauve Outta Here

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 1/6/2014 6:27:00 AM More reviews by BrizzyB

I do not like the packaging it's messy, but I can look past it because I love matte lipsticks especially this one! Before using you should try & exfoliate your lips because matte lipsticks can be drying... Very pigmented such a lovely color I can't get enough, I wear it to work everyday.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2013 1:43:00 AM More reviews by Notaglamourpuss1

This shade is more of a light fuchsia on me than a true mauve. Still it's okay when I layer it with another shade to tone down the brightness. Can't beat the formula though or the price.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/16/2013 9:52:00 AM More reviews by Thorpey97

This product is nice and for the price it's a great way to try out lots of colours to see what works for you. However, it is very drying and I find that when I apply it to my already dry lips it makes them more noticeable and "cracky", even if I apply a balm first. I also don't like that the product transfers... everywhere. But the colour pay off and pigmentation is fab so I can't complain too much for a $1.50 lipstick. I would definitely test out other colours!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2013 10:34:00 PM More reviews by Hothead

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I bought my first WnW lippie and fell in lust. I decided to put them into a small lippie palette and they work best that way as the packaging is worse than you might even expect. The cap flips off or falls off and it's a disaster area in your makeup bag.. just awful.

BUT the great news is that so many colors are more than awesome and so bleeping cheap anyone can afford a few of these. Mauve outta here is one of my faves -- but I have almost all of them now. When in a palette, they become easier to mix -- I sometimes mix the Mauve outta here with any of the reds and it becomes more purpley/deep .. just wonderful.

use as a stain, or use straight from the tube/palette.

amazing bargain.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2013 7:41:00 PM More reviews by HeidiF69

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

One of those surprising purchases that I find myself wearing almost daily! I like everything about it. I have light olive skin, but with rosey undertones, and this reads as a very blue-toned mauve on me. Not too bright, but just right when wearing pinks or purples, or even blues. I usually like it best when I dab it on with my finger, it gives a nice, sheer matte finish that is comparable to high end lipsticks. Just awesome, you can't lose! Disregard the heinous packaging and the fact that the lipstick can not twist all the way back into the tube. Handle with care.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2013 10:03:00 PM More reviews by rcblinn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Holy buckets! WnW has come a very long way since the late '90s/ early 2000s!

Have to say I have been hesitant to purchase a muave lipstick. With my bizarre skin tone (olive with yellow and red notes underneath) I was afraid it would clash terribly. But lo and behold it looks fantastic! It looks more fuschia like on me but I am happy with the pigmentation and it is not too loud which I like. Like most other folks, I agree, the packaging is wanting but it is offset by how well the product functions. I first purchased Wine Room and then was so blown away by how much more improved WnW is that I had to get this. I am not the type to shell out tons of money for items that are just eventually going to fade or be washed off-I'd rather splurge on things like massages or good food if I have the desire to treat myself. But I was still hesitant because of how my past experiences with WnW had been-think teenie bopper like products. But good job WnW-it seems its products have matured!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/17/2013 8:02:00 PM More reviews by beautyjunkie2012

Against my NC45 skintone it translate a nice lilac/pink. More leaning on pink though. The only thing I don't like about this particular shade is that it comes with a slight odor/taste that mimics plastic. Its not strong enough for me to say "yuck" and not use it but none of my other WnW lippies have this odor/smell.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2013 12:30:00 AM More reviews by splasky

This is a really nice colour to wear on a daily basis. It has a strong pigment and a matte finish, way more pigment than I expected for 2$! It also looks great with a gloss over top.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2013 2:00:00 PM More reviews by kikidoll27

I picked this guy up at five below on sale for really cheap, I think less than a dollar. Swatched, the color is a deep mauvey shade, but on my lips it's akin to mac snob, which I love. Snob is a blue toned pink that can pull lavander, but this is straight up mauve. They look really similar on the lips and have a similar finish, although I believe that snob is slightly *less* matte (being a satin finish), but still matte. This is very, very matte and slightly drying. The color can look pretty garish imo if you apply too much, same as snob. I'm deathly fair, so on me it looks okay since my undertones are basically non existant. I think this is best for cool toned folks or neutral folks. Overall, a nice lipstick, great price. I wish the cap was different. It's clear and cheap looking as well as a bit hard to pull off without nicking the lipstick itself, but for less than a dollar a really can't complain too much. I would buy this again. If you like mattes, this is a line to check out.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2013 12:19:00 AM More reviews by thephoenixqueen

This is great, finish is gorgeous, not drying, and actually stayed on through eating dinner. With that price, this can't be beat