October 25, 2014 | 1830 users online

Lipstick - Wet 'n' Wild - Mega Matte 907C Mauve Outta Here

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2014 12:34:00 PM More reviews by AngieGCarp

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I am in love! I would not define this as a mauve color as the name denotes. I think it is a muted blue very soft pink. It is gorgeous. I love the Megalast formula..I could buy any lipstick I wanted but this formula and these colors just grab me every time!!!! My gut feeling at this minute is to snatch up all of this color I can find so I can keep it in my collection for years to come..❤️

Happy Makeuping Ya'll!

Already went out for a back up..love,love...

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2014 12:44:00 PM More reviews by addied

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Not a bad shade. It's more on the pink side (think near fuchsia) of Mauve but still appears nice on the lips. Just remember to put a balm under or on top to prevent over drying lips.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2014 1:38:00 PM More reviews by stylingay

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

LOVE, but terrible packaging. It breaks easily and smudges all over inside the tube. Is a bit drying because it is matte, but is overall a great color.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/6/2014 6:27:00 AM More reviews by BrizzyB

I do not like the packaging it's messy, but I can look past it because I love matte lipsticks especially this one! Before using you should try & exfoliate your lips because matte lipsticks can be drying... Very pigmented such a lovely color I can't get enough, I wear it to work everyday.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2013 1:43:00 AM More reviews by Notaglamourpuss1

This shade is more of a light fuchsia on me than a true mauve. Still it's okay when I layer it with another shade to tone down the brightness. Can't beat the formula though or the price.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/16/2013 9:52:00 AM More reviews by Thorpey97

This product is nice and for the price it's a great way to try out lots of colours to see what works for you. However, it is very drying and I find that when I apply it to my already dry lips it makes them more noticeable and "cracky", even if I apply a balm first. I also don't like that the product transfers... everywhere. But the colour pay off and pigmentation is fab so I can't complain too much for a $1.50 lipstick. I would definitely test out other colours!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2013 10:34:00 PM More reviews by Hothead

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I bought my first WnW lippie and fell in lust. I decided to put them into a small lippie palette and they work best that way as the packaging is worse than you might even expect. The cap flips off or falls off and it's a disaster area in your makeup bag.. just awful.

BUT the great news is that so many colors are more than awesome and so bleeping cheap anyone can afford a few of these. Mauve outta here is one of my faves -- but I have almost all of them now. When in a palette, they become easier to mix -- I sometimes mix the Mauve outta here with any of the reds and it becomes more purpley/deep .. just wonderful.

use as a stain, or use straight from the tube/palette.

amazing bargain.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2013 7:41:00 PM More reviews by HeidiF69

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

One of those surprising purchases that I find myself wearing almost daily! I like everything about it. I have light olive skin, but with rosey undertones, and this reads as a very blue-toned mauve on me. Not too bright, but just right when wearing pinks or purples, or even blues. I usually like it best when I dab it on with my finger, it gives a nice, sheer matte finish that is comparable to high end lipsticks. Just awesome, you can't lose! Disregard the heinous packaging and the fact that the lipstick can not twist all the way back into the tube. Handle with care.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2013 10:03:00 PM More reviews by rcblinn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Holy buckets! WnW has come a very long way since the late '90s/ early 2000s!

Have to say I have been hesitant to purchase a muave lipstick. With my bizarre skin tone (olive with yellow and red notes underneath) I was afraid it would clash terribly. But lo and behold it looks fantastic! It looks more fuschia like on me but I am happy with the pigmentation and it is not too loud which I like. Like most other folks, I agree, the packaging is wanting but it is offset by how well the product functions. I first purchased Wine Room and then was so blown away by how much more improved WnW is that I had to get this. I am not the type to shell out tons of money for items that are just eventually going to fade or be washed off-I'd rather splurge on things like massages or good food if I have the desire to treat myself. But I was still hesitant because of how my past experiences with WnW had been-think teenie bopper like products. But good job WnW-it seems its products have matured!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/17/2013 8:02:00 PM More reviews by beautyjunkie2012

Against my NC45 skintone it translate a nice lilac/pink. More leaning on pink though. The only thing I don't like about this particular shade is that it comes with a slight odor/taste that mimics plastic. Its not strong enough for me to say "yuck" and not use it but none of my other WnW lippies have this odor/smell.