Wet 'n' Wild Mega Matte 907C Mauve Outta Here

4.4

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Well it's definitely NOT an MLBB. It's an oddly bright lavender-ish mod pink. The formula felt heavy, a little sticky and the color was just not a flattering color on my cool, fair skin. Even though it was only $2.39 I didn't want it cluttering my collection so I returned it. While I have an appreciation for WnW blushes and eye shadow, this was my first foray into lipsticks. It will take a groundswell of MUA recommendations for me to sample other WnW lipsticks.

on 9/16/2014 10:47:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure

This shade is the prettiest purply pink color. I wouldn't call it mauve at all, it's much closer to orchid. This is a great lipstick. The shade is gorgeous, the texture is perfectly smooth and pigmented. I chose to depot this one because I don't like the packaging. I prefer to apply lipsticks with a brush. I get so may compliments on this when I wear it. Regardless of price, this is a great lipstick. The fact that you can get it for a couple bucks is just awesome!

on 9/14/2014 7:21:00 PM

I'm not sure why this is called "Mauve" since on the lips it's a fairly bright raspberry pink color that is a tad bright for my fair skin. I usually wear this as more of a stain--either by blotting it down or, more often, by applying with my finger for an "I just ate a red popsicle" stain to my lips. It has great staying power and is a steal, especially since W&W products are frequently on sale at drugstores.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Aside from the pretty awful packaging choice which you can't even really complain about when you see the price, Mauve Outta Here is the MOST AMAZING $2 LIPSTICK I HAVE EVER USED. In fact, it is one of the most amazing lipsticks I have ever used, period. I use drugstore, MAC, YSL, Tarte, etc. and this gives every single one a run for their money. I would buy this for $30 and I an amazed that it is only $2. Beautiful color. Amazing texture. Amazing staying power/staining. Amazing.

on 7/21/2014 4:37:00 PM

I bought this for 2$ at CVS. It is a beautiful shade. I didn't expect it to last long. Normally when you buy cheap lipstick it lasts for 30 minutes and that's it. This one lasted for a long time. With that good of a price who could go wrong? My only complaint is that my lips feel dry. I am new to wearing lipstick so that may be why. Other than that I am satisfied with this product. (:

on 7/14/2014 7:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is very good quality for the price. I bought the last one (of this color) in the drugstore and I love it! It does transfer but even if all the glossy part is gone, it still tints your lip. So that makes it great for a long lasting color. I would buy it again and more of it too! (;

on 5/22/2014 5:22:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Really pretty color and formula is smooth. It's a must-have if you are collecting the shades. Probably most universally flattering for a fun pop of color! Try it! So gorgeous - a wearable purplink shade:)

on 5/20/2014 6:11:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

Love it! One of my favorite lipsticks in mauve color. Too bad for the packaging but the color and the price is great!

on 4/27/2014 12:34:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

I am in love! I would not define this as a mauve color as the name denotes. I think it is a muted blue very soft pink. It is gorgeous. I love the Megalast formula..I could buy any lipstick I wanted but this formula and these colors just grab me every time!!!! My gut feeling at this minute is to snatch up all of this color I can find so I can keep it in my collection for years to come..❤️

Happy Makeuping Ya'll!

Already went out for a back up..love,love...

on 4/12/2014 12:44:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Not a bad shade. It's more on the pink side (think near fuchsia) of Mauve but still appears nice on the lips. Just remember to put a balm under or on top to prevent over drying lips.

Recommended for Medium Skin