April 18, 2014 | 907 users online

Lipstick - Wet 'n' Wild - Mega Matte 907C Mauve Outta Here

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2013 2:00:00 PM More reviews by kikidoll27

I picked this guy up at five below on sale for really cheap, I think less than a dollar. Swatched, the color is a deep mauvey shade, but on my lips it's akin to mac snob, which I love. Snob is a blue toned pink that can pull lavander, but this is straight up mauve. They look really similar on the lips and have a similar finish, although I believe that snob is slightly *less* matte (being a satin finish), but still matte. This is very, very matte and slightly drying. The color can look pretty garish imo if you apply too much, same as snob. I'm deathly fair, so on me it looks okay since my undertones are basically non existant. I think this is best for cool toned folks or neutral folks. Overall, a nice lipstick, great price. I wish the cap was different. It's clear and cheap looking as well as a bit hard to pull off without nicking the lipstick itself, but for less than a dollar a really can't complain too much. I would buy this again. If you like mattes, this is a line to check out.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2013 12:19:00 AM More reviews by thephoenixqueen

This is great, finish is gorgeous, not drying, and actually stayed on through eating dinner. With that price, this can't be beat

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2013 12:34:00 AM More reviews by allisonboyd2011

I love this lipstick. It stays on me for a really long time and it does not make my lips look super dry as well as maintaining a matte look. This lipstick stays on longer than my Makeup Forever lipstick, and these are super cheap. I am happy with it, although on me it doesn't look very mauve (more reddish). The top tends to hit the lipstick sometimes when you go to put the top back on, but it isn't too big of an inconvenience. All in all, I am very happy with this product, and it does not look cheap when applied.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/25/2013 12:53:00 AM More reviews by Mshellan4

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Grey

I hate it! Too chalky and cheap, I can afford to dish out a couple more bucks for a decent lipstick..the color comes out almost hot pink on me, paired it with a bright liner..it's a nice color but I can't stand the texture and smell...sorry bargain gals, I don't like it :(

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2013 5:49:00 PM More reviews by ladlaw

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

beautiful beautiful beautiful...on my light blue eyed blond self...only slight issue is its a little drying...but all long wear is......... a little vitamin e oil over night and i am set,,,,great lip stick

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2013 5:39:00 PM More reviews by shoewhore

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this as well as Dolhouse Pink & Think Pink. I think this one is my favorite because it is the most wearable shade, & goes with any kind of eye makeup. It's not bright, it's just a nice mauve color that is close to my natural lip color. I want to buy a few more tubes of this but they're always out of it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2013 12:23:00 AM More reviews by onegoodcat

Such a beautiful color. It's more of a bright pink on me, but with warm undertones. I love love love this shade, and it's really flattering on me. It's a sexy color. These lipsticks are awesome--very pigmented. All you need is one layer and the color is so saturated. Apply a little balm before applying the lipstick, and you'll have a very smooth application. This way the finish looks matte, but with some beautiful, subtle shine at the same time.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2013 8:04:00 PM More reviews by lotusfairy

On my pigmented lips, this comes out mauve but with a hint of magenta. It looks gorgeous and great for days when I want to wear a bright shade on my lips with minimal or no eye makeup.The staying power is good, though it can transfer so be careful. Perhaps a lip pencil or lipstick base could keep it from bleeding. It does apply well without making my lips look dry. I don't have to really build up on the color as one swipe was sufficient for me. I can see myself wearing this throughout the year. I would buy again

rated 4 of 5 on 12/13/2012 2:11:00 PM More reviews by Zena89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Cool Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

After losing this lipstick on a night out earlier in the year, I was glad to find it on Amazon for a very cheap price. (I'm from the UK).

It's my favourite 'barbie' pink. It's super bright on my brown pigmented lips and must be worn with a lip liner at all costs!!! But i like it for the Winter. It doesn't look purple on me like the pictures above- just a barbie pink really.

I would suggest anyone to buy it. Long lasting, cheap, nice texture, no smell, good value for money.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2012 6:35:00 PM More reviews by ArtsyBre

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I love the Wet n Wild Mega Last Lipsticks! I have two so far and I'm eager to get some more. They are crazy pigmented, great quality, and fairly long-lasting. This "Mauve Outta Here" color is really, really pretty!
COLOR DESCRIPTION: What a unique, beautiful color! It's sort of a medium pink with a purple undertone. It's bright, but not overdone. It is also very, very flattering with my skin tone--which is fair with cool undertones. I love this color on me, but I imagine it would go great with many other skin tones, too, because it's not too purple or too pink. It's that perfect in between with a bit of brightness.
FORMULA/CONSISTENCY: It's creamy, opaque, and a little drying without lip balm under it.
COLOR PAY-OFF: This is very pigmented!
STAYING POWER: I do think these last pretty long. They go from breakfast to lunch without needing a touch-up, typically.
PACKAGING: The packaging is basic, but I don't have any complaints. It is a basic black tube.
SMELL: I don't notice much of a smell at all.
PRICE/AVAILABILITY: I've seen these retail for around $3 at most stores, but I got this for $2 at Smith's Marketplace.