July 28, 2014 | 2045 users online

Highlighters - rms beauty - Living Luminizer

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2013 12:42:00 PM More reviews by Faucet188

I love this product. I alternate between using this and copacabana by Nars but I honestly prefer this because of the ingredient list. If use nothing else (makeup wise) I put this on my face I'll just use this and it makes me look "awake". I put in on the top of my cheekbones, almost under the outside of my eye and then up to my brow-bone. Sometimes I put a dab on the inside corner of my eye.

I get comments all the time about how fresh I look, even when I haven't slept and it really is because of this luminizer. I had it in my travel cosmetics bag- along with a lipgloss and some blotting papers that I take everywhere and decided this morning that I needed to buy a second one so that I wasn't always searching for it.

The price tag is pretty hefty but I think because it's made in such small batches and is raw and organic it makes sense and so it doesn't bother me.

To be noted: I am very fair, naturally blonde, and have dry, sensitive skin, so the moisturizing element in this suits my skin well.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/5/2013 3:43:00 PM More reviews by almost

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I recently purchased this at a skincare store after reading up about all the hype. Previously I tried Physician's Formula glow pearls pressed powder highlighter, and I find that RMS is not as blatantly sparkly or obvious. It certainly has a natural appeal and decent staying power. For now, this is my favorite highlighter I've found.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/22/2012 11:59:00 PM More reviews by phoebeweatherfield

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is one of those products I really, really wanted to like, but it just didn't do it for my skin. It's beautifully packaged (though be warned that the white coating on the lid will start chipping and coming off on everything in your makeup bag...it might be best left at home and not carried around), and the RMS line is very natural and quite lovely to look at (I'm a big fan of their Un-Cover Up concealer). But on me, it just didn't look right--it went on kind of glittery and greasy-looking (I have to disagree with those that say it doesn't look glittery or shimmery), and then within a pretty short time faded into nothing. I feel terrible giving it such a low rating because I know lots of folks adore it and I would really like to support brands who are doing the natural/organic/cruelty-free thing in a high-end, classy way, but this product just wasn't right for me.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 8/14/2012 2:36:00 PM More reviews by Recussion

I think this product will work great for anyone who has a deep understanding of contouring and highlighting. For anyone else, this product will be a waste of money. Myself, rather a make up geek, using foundation, powder, mascara and eyeliner and do not have the ability to go into the eyeshadow area (I simply don't know how to apply, where to put what colour etc) smudge this stuff on my cheekbones, which looks kind of nice but I'm sure that's not the full purpose (and full potential) of this product. The jar can get a bit messy if you put your foundation fingers into it so I advice to wash your fingers before putting it in the jar as mine is a bit gross now. Hence the 1 for packaging, I would have liked it in a squeeze tube or something. Anyways, I wish someone would give me an extreme make up tutorial because I know there are products like this one who are simply amazing if used correctly.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2012 1:46:00 AM More reviews by JS79

Love, love, love this highlighter. It's not glittery, it's just gives a beautiful natural dewy look without being sticky or greasy. It's a bit more expensive that some other highlighter's out there, but as long as it doesn't dry out, I think it'll last a long time. Very easy to apply and still have it look good, and I like that it's an organic product. I would definitely repurchase this again, I haven't used any of my various illuminators, powder or liquid now that I have this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2012 2:53:00 PM More reviews by akhurdajian

I've been using this highlighter for a few months now after I heard about it on the IntotheGloss blog. It's truly wonderful. It's not shimmery or glittery, gives you the perfect dewy glow. I use it with my Nars tinted moisturizer and it's the perfect combination. I dab a little on the cupid's bow, inner corners of my eyes, brow bones and upper cheek bones. Love this stuff!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2012 2:36:00 AM More reviews by Nada12

I love this highlighter. It's all natural but performs beautifully. There's no glimmer or glitter just luminous skin.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2012 6:02:00 AM More reviews by PamdaBear

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this product. I wanted a highlighter that was very natural looking, without shimmer or glitter. This is great. It looks like nothing when I swatch it on my hand, but when applied on my cheekbones, chin, bridge of my nose and cupids bow it creates a wonderful luminous glow. My skin looks fresh and it catches the light beautifully. Applied over a primer it lasts all day and it looks so natural, like my skin but better. It's expensive but I think it will last a long time. And it's actually good for your skin. I'm dying to try other RMS products now.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2012 8:16:00 PM More reviews by lemurian

My new HG highlighter. It doesn't even look like makeup, it just catches the light! I don't have to blend it, I just pat it on where I want it and voila! It is very moisturizing, and probably wouldn't be much appreciated by anyone with very oily skin or those looking for a whole lot of sparkle, but it does what it says. It's a very subtle highlighter that doesn't appear as anything but healthy, luminous skin. I love it. I would love it more if it were in the form of a stick or even a compact with a mirror. These little jars are such a pain! And I worry that if I don't get the lid on tight the product will dry out. But so far so good! The effect is worth the trouble.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/21/2012 4:06:00 PM More reviews by neverseenblue

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'd repurchase if I ever ran out of this. I own several products from RMS beauty and I really like most of them. This is one of my everyday essentials. I wear Jane Iredale pressed base, RMS concealer under the eyes (not quite a perfect colour, but a nice texture), and a little of this in the corner of the eyes to brighten them up. I just ran a little of this on the back of my hand to check the colour and it really does look like light catching the skin. It doesn't run too silver or gold, and is great for my NW15 skin.