September 23, 2014 | 2036 users online

Concealers - Hard Candy - Glamoflauge Concealer - heavy duty

rated 3 of 5 on 8/28/2014 5:19:00 AM More reviews by Rayellaxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a decent concealer. I tried this after running out of Benefit's "boing". This is a good concealer but is greasy and you literally need to practice using it because it is difficult. Pros: get a lot for your money, $5 and you use almost an unbelievable bare minimal amount. Does a good job for a $5 concealer, cruelty free brand Cons: greasy, slides around before it dries, if you use too much it's all over your face

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2014 5:28:00 PM More reviews by xxmizzle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Okay so I'm posting this review only a hour after I got it. First, the coverage is excellent, it is made for covering tattoos (I didnt try becahse I dont have any tattoos) so it covers blemishes and dark circles really well, and you can highlight with it. It has a flawless finish. I only got it for 4 CA$ and it comes with a pencil concealer. The packaging is okay, its just a tube, but since it is a high coverage concealer, you don't need a lot.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/22/2014 3:05:00 PM More reviews by deedrajean

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Not the best but not awful. Doesn't conceal bags under my eyes too much so i just use this under another concealer i put on top. so ehhhh its just okay to me.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2014 6:39:00 PM More reviews by Livalittle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

HOLY GRAIL!!! I have the shade light and it matches my skin perfectly cause I have pale skin but not really light skin I'm like a shade off of pale. I love this stuff so uch it gives me great coverage its abit thick but that is fine by me cause it covers my spots and it does a decent job under my eyes! I don't particularly use it for under my eyes because I find it a bit heavy. I bought my first one back in March and it's now august and im not even finished the tube! I can wear this alone and still look flawless which I love!! I'd recommend this for every skin type but for dryer skin types you may want to moisturize before hand as it does slightly cling to dry patches. Overall so happy I purchased this product!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2014 1:39:00 AM More reviews by LilyTaylor16

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is an amazing concealer. A little definitely goes a looong way. I don't use foundation anymore (only this) so I use a decent amount under my eyes, on my brow bone, on my nose, and on my cheeks (and wherever else my rosacea shows that particular day). I put a tiny drop about half the size of a pen cap on the back of my hand, rub it around to spread it out abd warm it up, then apply to where I need it with my middle or ring finger. It stays put most of the day (my skin is pretty oily, so any product is bound to wear off a little as the day progresses) and is very matte, but doesn't look cakey. Be very careful though, this product WILL get cakey if you don't use it sparingly. The packaging is very hygienic and allows you to get every bit of product. I got mine at Walmart four months ago for $7, and haven't even made a dent in the tube. I highly recommend if you have oily/combo skin, yellow undertones (for the lighter shades, anyway), and want a matte ginish concealer.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/4/2014 8:40:00 PM More reviews by shelby22b

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I have redness, acne and acne scarring literally all over my face. Since it's not only hard enough to find a concealer that actually conceals my spots that need covering, it's extremely difficult to find one that matches my ultra fair skin tone.

I've read great reviews on this product so I immediately went to Walmart and purchased this.

The packaging is sleek, and I know this is random, but I like the matte black lid. It's hygienic as the product dispenses from a tube. When I squeezed some out, the consistency was thick, and a little goes a long way with this. I gently swirled some on the back of my hand and patted a little on my spots. You definitely have to use light layers when using this product, but when layered properly, it covers REALLY well. I was impressed. Also, it matched my skin tone! I was a happy camper! It wasn't too yellow like the Rimmel Wake Me Up was for me, or too pink like the Almay Blemish Clear technology was! I was so happy!

The lasting power is decent. I have oily skin, so around the end of the day from wearing this, I literally saw this SEPARATING with the oils on my face and it just sat there being all gross and shiny. But it's nothing that finding a good primer can't fix, and having good blotting sheets.

3/5 lippies were given due to the separation between the product and the oils on my face. I guess they just didn't get along.

Overall, great product. Great coverage. Great skin tone match.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/4/2014 12:08:00 PM More reviews by KatieMakeupLady

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this when I was looking for a good undereye concealer. I have fair skin and prominent under-eye circles which are very hard to cover up. I bought the light shade and it seems to be a little too light but I can make it work with my foundation color. The formula is really thick and can seem a little sticky until it gets heated up a bit with your skin. A little bit goes a LONG way. I put 1/4 inch dab on this morning and it was way too much for just undereyes, I had to wipe some off and throw it away. The tube is a good size (I think it is an ounce or so) so it is a great value for the price. I have had an issue with it separating in the tube and it is difficult to fix because it is a squeeze tube and there's no good way of mixing it back up aside from squeezing and shaking and hoping it will go back together. I store it tip-down so the heavier stuff will stay at the bottom and not have runny stuff leaking out before the actual concealer. I am going to purchase the medium shade and try mixing them together to get a closer match to my summer skin tone. Overall, a great product for a drugstore brand and highly effective.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2014 5:34:00 AM More reviews by MikaVick94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My holy grail!! Covers anything and a great price and lasts forever! Definetly check out

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2014 1:54:00 AM More reviews by lushlife505

I find the shades a bit off.
The light and medium shade are too light for me. I like more natural looking skin not the bright 2-3 shades lighter highlighted under eye.
The tan shade is a bit orange but I think it would work good for darker tones especially because the orange tint can help cancel out dark circles.
You only need the smallest dot NOT PEA just a DOT.
It is very pigmented and covers well.
I find it to look too made up for my taste, and it looks cakey a couple hours later.
My under eye area gets creases and I do not like it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2014 8:56:00 PM More reviews by Hisangel710

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I absolutely love this concealer. Its amazing. Its a little greasy but i just put it in the fridge for about a half hour before using it and it makes it less greasy and more thick. It covers everything with just a drop of product. A little goes such a long way with this amazing product.