March 2, 2015 | 1766 users online

Concealers - Hard Candy - Glamoflauge Heavy Duty Concealer

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2015 4:31:00 PM More reviews by Saaraxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this gem a month ago and let me tell you..This concealer is the best ever!
I struggle with insomnia and I have hereditary dark circles so for me concealers are really important. I bought I ton of high end and drugstore concealers and nothing compares to this one when it comes to coverage . My dark circles are that bad that my MAC prolongwear can not cover them well . I tried heavy ones and creamy like MAC studio finish concealer wich is only for blemishes because is heavy and creases me so awful. When I Say That this one is the ONE ! is the one.
I bought the glamoflauge in ultra light . I'm fair skin ( NC15 ) and the shade is perfect if you have neutral or yellow undertones. I hate orange concealers , They make me look awful .
The coverage is amaaazing , it covers all my dark circles i can not see any redness and a little bit goes a long way .
The texture is heavy but super blendable and it dosn't feel heavy on my skin at all .
it doesn't crease ! is like magic in a bottle .
holy grail product !!!! I don't need more concealers in my life! I would buy this one over and over again for the rest of my life and I 'm not over exaggerating . it changed my life .
In the packaging says that covers tattoos I don't have any tattoos but i believe it. this baby covers all!
And on top of all this concealer is super affordable! Go and buy it right now!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/16/2015 3:12:00 AM More reviews by nikkid36

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I use this product to conceal my perceived dark undereye circles. This seems to cover better than any other concealers I have used. I have tried the lightest shade and the light/medium shade. Both have a slightly yellowish tint to them. The formula is very thick when it comes out of the tube and a little really does go a long way. The formula is very moisturizing/oily. If you have had this product for a few months, you can see the oil and the foundation separating in the tube. I would definitely recommend a setting powder over this so it doesn't come off as easily when you accidentally touch it throughout the day.

Overall pros: Coverage
Overall cons: Oily

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2015 12:50:00 PM More reviews by TNstylist

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I will start out saying, this is a product that is not for everyone.

However, I LOVE it.

The color tends to stay towards a little yellow tint, which is perfect for me. It is thick and heavy, and covers all of my acne scars/blemishes. If not blended well it could possibly look a mess. I think that if you don't have serious issues to cover, this would not be the product for you.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2015 1:47:00 PM More reviews by juliaroyer16

This product conceals anything! It's extremely spreadable, so a little goes a long way. The undertone is neutral, but may lean slightly towards the yellow spectrum, which is so nice for me. It's heavy, but I like heavier coverage so it doesn't bother me. I have the ultra light colour, and it matches my pale skin. I paid $6 for .71 ounces, and it was well worth it. I've had it for over a year; I use it everyday, which shows how long it lasts. I use a good bit of it to conceal all of my scars and freckles. There isn't a flashback, so it's good for flash photography. The packaging is nice, it's a slender tube so it fits in small purses. It lasts all day with me using a blotting tissue on my nose about once. I've never used the pencil, so I can't say anything about it. I will buy it again!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/8/2015 3:08:00 AM More reviews by Makaylad48

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

So oily and thick. Do

rated 4 of 5 on 1/8/2015 12:41:00 AM More reviews by laurascottt

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Blue

I really like this to cover blemishes but is a little too heavy for under the eyes. Has really good coverage and a little goes a long way. Ive used it everyday for the past 8 months and I'm still only half way through the tube. Would definitely buy again :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2015 2:05:00 PM More reviews by abbners98

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought this in ultra light. I have temperamental dry, pale skin and have been searching for a concealer that covers up redness and acne scarring without revealing my desert of a face. This concealer has ended my search and filled the void in my makeup routine.

For $6 at Walmart, you can't beat the price for what you get. It is lightweight on the skin without having to sacrifice coverage, and stays on all day with no touch-ups. No complaints about the packaging; I like the tube it comes in, as it allows me to control the amount that comes out, unlike *some* concealers that come with a pump. I can see how the shade range is lacking for some and definitely doesn't cater to folks out there with skin on the darker side. As for my extremely pale and dry skinned friends: you've found your match.

All in all, HG concealer. If I find a product I like better than this, it must be a gift from Jesus himself.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2015 11:47:00 PM More reviews by omgitscari

Best concealer I've ever tried! For the price, it's very good quality. It gives excellent coverage and gets rid of every imperfection - dark circles, blemishes, you name it! I would definitely buy this product again.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/1/2015 8:28:00 AM More reviews by thebriggs

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

What a great little concealer! I do not normally shop at walmart, but I heard amazing things about this product and thought I would give it a shot. First off, I would compare it to Kat Von D concealer, but way way cheaper. It is thick and creamy and covers like no other drugstore concealer I have found. A little bit of this product goes a long way when I say a little bit, I mean A LITTLE BIT.

A PEA SIZE AMOUNT IS TOO MUCH. I start with the size of a grain of rice. I divide that between my under eye areas and dab it on, blending until it smooths onto my face and covers my dark circles. I've also been blessed with a port wine stain under my right eye and this covers it completely.

If i need more coverage, I will use more that is about half the size of a grain of rice. People, if you use too much, it WILL go cakey and goopy and look terrible. That's true for any product, though.

I bought my tube in light (about a year ago) and it matches my skin tone quite well. When I went there were about 10 or so shades to choose from. I think that is a lot for concealer and most people should be able to find a close match. I have hardly used any of this, and I feel like it will start to go bad before I actually use it up. Seriously, I feel like I could go ten years without repurchasing. That's how good the coverage is.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/28/2014 7:44:00 PM More reviews by innerutopia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't have tattoos and threw away the pencil concealer right away, but the main concealer is quite good. A little goes a long way with this stuff. At the very most, I'll use a pea-sized amount on my whole face. I only paid about $5 for it, that was about a year ago and I'm probably only halfway through the tube, so if you're looking for an affordable option, this stuff is definitely the way to go. It has really good coverage too, but it does crease under my eyes. My biggest complaint is that there are only a few shades, and the one closest to my skin tone is too yellow for me. It blends out well when I wear it under a foundation or powder, though, so it's not the end of the world. I don't think I'll buy it again unless they come out with more colour options, but if you want a cheap concealer that does the job, I would recommend the Hard Candy concealer.