November 26, 2014 | 1678 users online

Concealers - Hard Candy - Glamoflauge Heavy Duty Concealer

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2014 11:58:00 AM More reviews by Rebecca753

This is high in the running for HG status. I have it in light and the color match is the best I've ever found. It is great for under eyes and blemishes, and the coverage is intense for a cream. I was skeptical, but tried it anyway because it is so cheap, and I am amazed at the quality of this product. I have used this on top of Skin 79 bb cream and several drugstore foundations and it blends perfectly with all of them. I will buy this as long as it is made.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/12/2014 7:35:00 AM More reviews by zrmeda

Heavy duty coverage for under eye circles. It's a little drying for me (34 yo combo skin) so make sure to moisturize before using. I also find it blends best with a beauty blender type sponge instead of using my fingers. Hope this helps.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/10/2014 12:34:00 AM More reviews by Missmakeup789

It is amazing at covering tattoos and acne marks, they're not lying when they say heavy duty. I was hoping it would work well because I have naturally purple under eye circles. It didn't work well for that. I tried applying it all kinds of different ways, let me stress ALL KINDS. With a brush, with a dry sponge, damp sponge, fingers, with 3 different powders, it creased in my little eye wrinkles by my tear duct and I looked funny after about 30 minutes after application. It really goes a long way. A dab the size of a third of a grain of rice covers the whole eye area...but it creases. I did try it one time with a cheap powder (I'm talking dollar store) instead of my more expensive ones and it held up, but I lost that powder. I also loved the pigment so much I wanted to try it as a full coverage foundation one day. I put a dollop with my moisturizer and it looked really well, but an hour later it was sticky and very wet looking, even with powder. So really I just use this to cover tattoos on certain occasions. It says it doesn't transfer but that's not entirely true. I have a love hate relationship with this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/1/2014 9:11:00 PM More reviews by AudreyFreak

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Pretty good, especially with the price. My skin breaks out easily and it's hard finding one that also doesn't dry it out! But this worked well for me- only didn't give it 5 lipsticks because it is SLIGHTLY dryish. But overall a very good product, probably the best concealer. Just be careful if using on your eye area- it was a bit rough applying for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2014 1:51:00 PM More reviews by Sancha82

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have very dark black Wednesday Adams like circles under my eyes and this is the only concealer that can cover them. I did not have any issues with creasing or blending. I tried many HE concealers and this beats all of them by a long shot.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/22/2014 12:35:00 AM More reviews by dollllface

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love it! It covers redness & all of my acne scarring on my cheeks from previous cystic acne. I've had very problematic skin for years & this is probably the only product that's been able to completely conceal everything. My fingers help to really blend the product, because it is very thick & "heavy duty"! I was put off by it at first because of the thickness, but it does help to give me the coverage I need.

My face does get oily using this product within a few hours. However, as I have very (& I mean VERY) oily skin, I think it's to be expected no matter what product I use. You definitely need to set it with a powder though, because the one time I wore just this concealer alone (no other makeup) I was oily within the first hour.

This beats my MUFE Full Cover concealer in terms of coverage & even with my oily skin, I prefer the heavy "creaminess" of this concealer rather than the almost "dry" feeling of the MUFE (which I find harder to blend).

The only thing I don't like about the concealer is that sometimes after purchasing it & using it right away, the product already seems "old" - the first squirt has given me oil (or what looks like oil) like the product has separated. It doesn't happen every time, but it is a little worrisome (& gross?) Thankfully it hasn't broken me out!

In terms of shades, I mix Tan & Medium Light during most of the year, & for Mac reference I'm usually NC30-35.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/21/2014 2:42:00 AM More reviews by robertson08

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This is my HG under eye concealer. The coverage of this product is absolutely amazing, magical even. I have very dark under eye circles and when I don't wear makeup it looks as though I have been punched in both eyes. As you can see, finding an under eye concealer is very difficult because covering up dark purple is not easy. Before putting on this concealer, I put on a moisturizer because this is a heavy duty concealer. When they mean heavy duty- it is heavy duty. A little goes a long way with this product, you only need two small dots of product to cover both under eyes. These little tubes last a very long time. On the back of the product, it says that the product can also be used to cover up tattoo's. I have personally tried to cover one of mine up for fun and it worked. The smell of this product is "different" but the smell goes away when you put it on your face.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2014 11:26:00 PM More reviews by Simplymel

I've never really used concealer before, unless it was one of those shimmer highlighting ones. I thought would try this to attempt the highlight and contour look, and so far it works! I got the tan shade, I believe it's the darkest it comes. As mentioned in other reviews a little really does go long way. I squeezed a tiny dot out and that was way more then I needed. It blended seamlessly with my foundation no creasing no cake look. Will definitely repurchase!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/14/2014 1:05:00 PM More reviews by Princessamata

Epic fail !!!! I cannot BELIEVE people like this stuff. First off let me say .. I have been looking for a good concealer for awhile .. I have started to develop light freckling on my cheeks and wanted to cover it ..I have been review searching everything . I figured this is cheap enough so hey why not? Let me tell you you get what you pay for ! Save your 6 dollars. This is by far the worst I have tried . It goes on verrrrrry thick like a mask .. So when they say a LITTLE goes a long way that's what you need to do here . A tiny dab or you're blending for an eternity . Also the color ( I got light medium ) is like a clay gray color . NOT natural at all. But I blended and blended and tried to make the best of it . I put it on and set it with MUFE setting powder AND urban decay setting spray. And guess what ?! Four hours later it was all gone off my nose and under my eyes looking like peeling caking skin . Disgusting! I tried it again just to make sure it was indeed as horrible as I thought. And guess what ?! It doesn't even cover a light freckle- I don't know how it could possibly cover a tattoo. SMH such a horrible product .

rated 2 of 5 on 9/14/2014 1:40:00 AM More reviews by CMarie92

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I heard such good things about this concealer but it's not for me. I love the packaging and the wand but I hate the product. It offers absolutely no coverage and it looks cakey under my eyes-even if I use very little. I tried it on my cheeks to try and cover some red spots but it wouldn't build up. No matter how much I tried it wouldn't give me any coverage.i wouldn't recommend as there are definitely better concealers out there!