October 20, 2014 | 1312 users online

Concealers - Hard Candy - Glamoflauge Concealer - heavy duty

rated 2 of 5 on 9/14/2014 1:40:00 AM More reviews by CMarie92

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I heard such good things about this concealer but it's not for me. I love the packaging and the wand but I hate the product. It offers absolutely no coverage and it looks cakey under my eyes-even if I use very little. I tried it on my cheeks to try and cover some red spots but it wouldn't build up. No matter how much I tried it wouldn't give me any coverage.i wouldn't recommend as there are definitely better concealers out there!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/12/2014 8:39:00 PM More reviews by LeviereC

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This concealer is great for someone with DRY skin. This gives me a dewy effect and I love it. I use it to highlight under my eyes, down my nose, and on my forehead. It's very moisturizing and it's easy to apply. They all have a yellow undertone which is perfect to cancel out purple dark circles. And the tube is 2.7 ounces which is incredible for the price!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2014 2:20:00 PM More reviews by CuppyCakeFace

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

LOVE it. a little goes a long way. it's a good consistency and it sure as hell covers any blemish you may have!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2014 11:15:00 AM More reviews by juicyyycouture

My Go-to concealer! I prefer this over my Givenchy mister light concealer! A TINY pea sized amount is enough for my under eyes, forehead, chin and nose when highlighting. Does a great job at coverage and is long lasting. I can't say enough good things about this concealer! Price is amazing for the amount you get. Please make sure to shake the tube before you use it folks!!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 9/6/2014 3:01:00 AM More reviews by Erinmh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Grey

I wanted to love this considering so many people rave about it but I absolutely HATE this product. It is a goopy, oily mess with horrible coverage. It feels like you're rubbing tinted oil on your face, and it seperated from my foundation almost immediately. No matter how much I tried to mix it, this concealer is probably about 20% concealer, and 80% oil.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2014 11:22:00 PM More reviews by mzjade22

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I read all the reviews and was still a bit skeptical about using this product. I finally caved in and got it, Im extremely impressed! You need a pin sized amount to cover imperfections. It has the same amount of coverage as Prolongwear Concealer, but at a fraction of the price.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/28/2014 5:19:00 AM More reviews by Rayellaxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a decent concealer. I tried this after running out of Benefit's "boing". This is a good concealer but is greasy and you literally need to practice using it because it is difficult. Pros: get a lot for your money, $5 and you use almost an unbelievable bare minimal amount. Does a good job for a $5 concealer, cruelty free brand Cons: greasy, slides around before it dries, if you use too much it's all over your face

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2014 5:28:00 PM More reviews by xxmizzle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Okay so I'm posting this review only a hour after I got it. First, the coverage is excellent, it is made for covering tattoos (I didnt try becahse I dont have any tattoos) so it covers blemishes and dark circles really well, and you can highlight with it. It has a flawless finish. I only got it for 4 CA$ and it comes with a pencil concealer. The packaging is okay, its just a tube, but since it is a high coverage concealer, you don't need a lot.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/22/2014 3:05:00 PM More reviews by deedrajean

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Not the best but not awful. Doesn't conceal bags under my eyes too much so i just use this under another concealer i put on top. so ehhhh its just okay to me.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2014 6:39:00 PM More reviews by Livalittle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

HOLY GRAIL!!! I have the shade light and it matches my skin perfectly cause I have pale skin but not really light skin I'm like a shade off of pale. I love this stuff so uch it gives me great coverage its abit thick but that is fine by me cause it covers my spots and it does a decent job under my eyes! I don't particularly use it for under my eyes because I find it a bit heavy. I bought my first one back in March and it's now august and im not even finished the tube! I can wear this alone and still look flawless which I love!! I'd recommend this for every skin type but for dryer skin types you may want to moisturize before hand as it does slightly cling to dry patches. Overall so happy I purchased this product!