Hard Candy Glow All The Way in Glamazon Bronze

Water, cyclopentasiloxane, dimethicone, triethylhexanoin, butylene glycol, dimethiconol, feg-10 dimethicone, polymethylsilsesquioxane, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, dimethicone/peg 10/15 crosspolymer, disteardimonium hectorite, phenoxyethanol, sodium chloride, colloidal gold. May contain ( /-): mica, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), carmine (CI 75470). It's made in the USA and HC products aren't tested on animals.

on 6/27/2012 9:36:00 PM

I like this product but it takes a little getting used to and working with how to use it. When I first got it home, I put it all over my face and looked like a glittery oompa-loompa. I slept in it, though, and had a small "tan" when I washed it off in the morning. But I think there are cheaper products to use for self-tanning alone. Played with it some more and found that it makes a nice cheek highlight, I almost use it as a blush. I tried it as a contour cream but the glitter in the hollows of my cheeks makes it a little obvious for that. I've also used it LIGHTLY on my full face under foundation and that works quite nicely. Mixed with body lotion is pretty, too.

on 6/27/2012 7:39:00 PM

Rubbed this on my arm at the store, I walked out into the sun later and wow! I had mega glitter action going on. Way too much glitter. It's my personal experience that when ever I see glitter on someone, all I see is the glitter.. I wonder if "she" knows she has junk all over her face? If you're into obvious makeup like from the 80's this is for you.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I really loved this! I bought it today and applied on my whole body! It was great! And it was cheap and didn't cost a whole lot! I love it!

on 5/28/2012 12:36:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I love this stuff in all three colors. I have medium olive skin but I really think this would be fine for anyone, even of you have the lightest skin this can work, a little goes a LLOOOONG ways though, so be careful. They come in such a large tube its easy to sqeeze out more than you need.

That being said, this is a HUGE product, and probably more than you will EVER use up. I think they could stand to sell this in smaller packages.

on 5/16/2012 4:53:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Cool

Good product. Doesn't make you appear orange and gives you a light, shimmery lit-from-within glow. However, it has not been living up to its claim of being a self-tanner.

on 4/20/2012 4:26:00 PM

This product is amazing! I use it over Nars Orgasm blush - and wow! Amazing. You won't be sorry!

on 4/15/2012 3:44:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

So ya know, im at walmart, spending every last cent of my money on makeup :) when i pass hard candy and see this little kit of travel size makeup i love travel sized makeup! its so cute!
anyways (off topic, kat) i decide to buy it.
so that night im experimenting and i really liked the glow all the way liqid bronze! it gave me the nicest glow to my cheeks!
HG liquid bronzer!
go get choo some!

Have a Nice day!!!!

on 2/14/2012 12:01:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I can't believe my good luck with this product - a lovely luminizer for some added glow and bling!

I purchased this on a whim since I love the Doll Face luminizer, but worried that this would be too gold for me.

It is not - a lovely sheer bronze with shimmer. I pat this on my cheekbones and browbones for a finished bronze glow. It works over your normal makeup or on its own. Doesn't migrate around your face and the shimmer is understated (no big glitter pieces).

A small amount will do - so this will last me a very long time. It is sometimes hard to control what comes out of the squeeze tube, but for the amount you get at this price, it is such a good deal. I also like to mix it with body lotion.

Gorgeous. Highly recommended.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

So I got this at walmart to use on my body but lately I've been low on foundation so I use it as foundation and I love it! I've gotten plenty of compliments since using it, people think I'm not wearing makeup so they compliment my skin, which rarely happens to someone like me with difficult skin! I put it on over my concealer then set it with bronzer and a little MAC mineralize skin finish. it's somewhat shiny by itself especially with my already oily complexion, however the bronzer makes it looks a lot more matte and natural. Also I'm not very tan but this doesn't overpower my face and look mis matched with my skin tone. Glad I took a chance and decided to try it on my face. Also does not break me out and I'm acne-prone.

on 6/26/2011 3:09:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I love this! I use it to make my skin pretty before an event. I also love it under my foundation or a few drops in the foundation. My husband even commented that he liked it on me. I did my legs,arms and face before a friends wedding and it looked great! Also the color I used is called tropical tan#360.
Update-I use the one that says self tanner is in it-I love this for my face and body. After I wash it off I have a perfect fake tan. It takes a very small amount of product and you do need to rub it in well. I usually lotion my body and wait 15 minutes and then apply it. The bronzer gives the perfect healthy glow. I will also put just a bit of foundation over it on my face for a more polished look. This is perfect for the summer when you want a healthy glow. It also photograph’s perfectly!
I think it is $6.00 at walmart which is a good price for what ya get!
However because this has self tanner in it, it will smell like tanner after a few hours. I love the look of the tan after my shower. It holds great and is not orange.

I have also used the lotion without the self tanner. I use a light touch to apply or sometimes I mix it with regular lotion to tone some of the glow down. I also love it. This is good if you do not want the self tan smell. I had a 4 day event and received so many compliments on my skin. Everyone thought I had a healthy glow from boating. It was a fake tan with this over it. I love this stuff and think it's awesome. I have repurchased and have 3 tubes on hand.