April 17, 2014 | 1712 users online

Highlighters - Hard Candy - Glow All The Way in Glamazon Bronze

rated 3 of 5 on 5/28/2012 12:36:00 PM More reviews by HolyPeas

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this stuff in all three colors. I have medium olive skin but I really think this would be fine for anyone, even of you have the lightest skin this can work, a little goes a LLOOOONG ways though, so be careful. They come in such a large tube its easy to sqeeze out more than you need.

That being said, this is a HUGE product, and probably more than you will EVER use up. I think they could stand to sell this in smaller packages.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/16/2012 4:53:00 PM More reviews by rubie93

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Good product. Doesn't make you appear orange and gives you a light, shimmery lit-from-within glow. However, it has not been living up to its claim of being a self-tanner.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2012 4:26:00 PM More reviews by tgang

This product is amazing! I use it over Nars Orgasm blush - and wow! Amazing. You won't be sorry!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2012 3:44:00 PM More reviews by HauteColor

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

So ya know, im at walmart, spending every last cent of my money on makeup :) when i pass hard candy and see this little kit of travel size makeup i love travel sized makeup! its so cute!
anyways (off topic, kat) i decide to buy it.
so that night im experimenting and i really liked the glow all the way liqid bronze! it gave me the nicest glow to my cheeks!
HG liquid bronzer!
go get choo some!

Have a Nice day!!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2012 12:01:00 PM More reviews by gc2011

I can't believe my good luck with this product - a lovely luminizer for some added glow and bling!

I purchased this on a whim since I love the Doll Face luminizer, but worried that this would be too gold for me.

It is not - a lovely sheer bronze with shimmer. I pat this on my cheekbones and browbones for a finished bronze glow. It works over your normal makeup or on its own. Doesn't migrate around your face and the shimmer is understated (no big glitter pieces).

A small amount will do - so this will last me a very long time. It is sometimes hard to control what comes out of the squeeze tube, but for the amount you get at this price, it is such a good deal. I also like to mix it with body lotion.

Gorgeous. Highly recommended.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2011 1:19:00 PM More reviews by Shoppingisasport

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

So I got this at walmart to use on my body but lately I've been low on foundation so I use it as foundation and I love it! I've gotten plenty of compliments since using it, people think I'm not wearing makeup so they compliment my skin, which rarely happens to someone like me with difficult skin! I put it on over my concealer then set it with bronzer and a little MAC mineralize skin finish. it's somewhat shiny by itself especially with my already oily complexion, however the bronzer makes it looks a lot more matte and natural. Also I'm not very tan but this doesn't overpower my face and look mis matched with my skin tone. Glad I took a chance and decided to try it on my face. Also does not break me out and I'm acne-prone.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2011 3:09:00 PM More reviews by peggy1234

I love this! I use it to make my skin pretty before an event. I also love it under my foundation or a few drops in the foundation. My husband even commented that he liked it on me. I did my legs,arms and face before a friends wedding and it looked great! Also the color I used is called tropical tan#360.
Update-I use the one that says self tanner is in it-I love this for my face and body. After I wash it off I have a perfect fake tan. It takes a very small amount of product and you do need to rub it in well. I usually lotion my body and wait 15 minutes and then apply it. The bronzer gives the perfect healthy glow. I will also put just a bit of foundation over it on my face for a more polished look. This is perfect for the summer when you want a healthy glow. It also photograph’s perfectly!
I think it is $6.00 at walmart which is a good price for what ya get!
However because this has self tanner in it, it will smell like tanner after a few hours. I love the look of the tan after my shower. It holds great and is not orange.

I have also used the lotion without the self tanner. I use a light touch to apply or sometimes I mix it with regular lotion to tone some of the glow down. I also love it. This is good if you do not want the self tan smell. I had a 4 day event and received so many compliments on my skin. Everyone thought I had a healthy glow from boating. It was a fake tan with this over it. I love this stuff and think it's awesome. I have repurchased and have 3 tubes on hand.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2011 4:56:00 PM More reviews by Miaoudeminou

I'm pretty pasty white (I'm talking about the lightest shade MAC carries white). I had wanted something I could mix with my moisturizer so I could rub it on my legs for a "glow". This is perfect! A little mixed into some moisturizer is enough to make my legs look nice but not darker than the rest of my body. $8 and not even half a pea size works per leg for me! This is going to last more than all summer.

Note: Ladies make sure your tube hasn't been opened. I don't know what it is with Walmart customers who think that they can go around opening products without buying them. It took me over a month to get a tube that was still sealed (one store had at least 5 tubes opened). Please be respectful of other shoppers and use that one that's already opened up.

11 out of 11 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2011 9:23:00 PM More reviews by ariana76

love this highlighter! ive only tried one highlighter (highbeam from benefit) but this is my favourite! i have tanned skin so this colour is perfect for me. you get a huge bottle for an amazing price, especially because you litterally need a half a dime sized amount for this product to spread all over! please try you will LOVE LOVE LOVE!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2011 11:33:00 PM More reviews by bigsvig

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I wanted something cheap and easy for a beach vacation and the fact this had erythrilose (or however you spell it) intrigued me. It gave a very nice faux tan/contour with minimal obvious glitter. I'm not sure I ever got much of a 'tan' from it though...