August 31, 2014 | 1658 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Sephora - Precision Pore Cleansing Pad

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2013 9:22:00 AM More reviews by sari1212

So cheap yet so effective. I use it each morning with my gel cleanser and it's both gentle and excellent at clearing those pores and keeping your skin fresh - necessary for those of us who are break out prone. You can suction it to the shower wall etc to keep it clean.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2013 7:41:00 PM More reviews by modernaire

Buy it at Daiso - $1.50 a pop. Best cleansing tool I have ever used. It's a small tool, so it fits in even my tiny midget hands. It's made out of some kind of a gelatinous material, so it feels like little jelly alien tentacles are scrubbing your every pore clean of dirt and makeup. And that, my darlings, doesn't feel as scary as it sounds. I wear coconut oil, sunscreen, and foundation, in that order, and this scrubby buddy works really well to get rid of all of that.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/16/2013 2:21:00 PM More reviews by Reemyn

We don't have Sephora here (I know, poor me), so I bought this online for like $2 (shipping included!).
Mine looks the same as the thingy on the 3rd photo, except that it is pink.

Let me say: WOW. And I have clarisonic. And I used to have a bathroom full of exfoliators and scrubs, but nothing really compares to this. It massages your face, the same time exfoliates very gently and cleans pores effectively. It is not harsh by any means.
Honestly I have no idea how it does all those things, but it really works.. Now I always have these scrubby things at home.
Give this a try.

if you don't like (well, it's hard to imagine, but everyone is different) you can still use it for:
- cleaning your make up brushes (I don't have the Sigma Brush Cleaning Glove, but this could be a cheap alternative - I've used an old one on severeal brushes with great results)
- massaging in body oils/lotions/creams (so soothing!)

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/16/2013 11:30:00 AM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love this little cleaning tool as it's practically designed (I purchased the blue one in images displayed above), inexpensive, durable, and preforms beautifully for gentle manual exfoliation and make-up removal. Never leaves my face feeling irritated and scratched up as the small bristles are soft rubbery material. I've had mine for a few months and love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2013 9:20:00 AM More reviews by elisejarnved

I really like this, I don't use it everyday as my skin is sensitive to manual exfoliation, but a couple of times a week has made my skin better. Easy to use and clean. Sometimes though, I find it a bit slippery and hard to hold on to.
Great little tool :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2013 8:55:00 PM More reviews by maimoromo2004

This pad is AMAZING by all means i love it ... so soft & easy to use ... here's my experiance & 1st impression about it ... Hope you like it

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2013 1:37:00 PM More reviews by ggbeana

Awesome exfoliating pad. This pad was very inexpensive and is very convenient to travel with because of its small size. It is very easy to keep clean and sanitary for those who are acne prone. Definitely recommend this to anyone looking for an inexpensive exfoliator!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/2/2013 1:19:00 PM More reviews by Shortcourt0

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really enjoy using this every day for gentle exfoliation. I was looking at getting a Clarisonic last year but couldn't get over the price tag. Glad I decided to buy this instead. I have oily/acne prone skin that can freak out if I go over board on skincare. I decided to be more gentle with my face and this buffing pad is perfect. It took a time or two before I found out how to hold it so it doesn't slip out of my hands.I put the suction cup between my middle and pointer fingers and then use my thumb to grip it on the bottom grippy-er part. I love that I can use this daily without it drying out my face or other common issues associated with over exfoliation. Great price, good product, I would definitely recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2013 2:51:00 PM More reviews by smashlers

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a great addition to your regular face wash when you need a bit of exfoliation. The material is great because it works well (not too rough or too soft) and is very easy to keep clean so you don't have to worry about bacteria collecting on it like a sponge or cloth.
It is a bit difficult to hang onto sometimes because of the small handle on the back, however it is great for travel and it is an amazing price.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2013 1:22:00 PM More reviews by echoi1991

Great cleansing tool!
I wish I got the kit that's on sale online but they didn't have it in stores.
I like this because I can't use it with any cleanser. I feel that exfoliators with beads and stuff in them are too uneven or too harsh, so the bristles are great. It's also very gentle(I've scrubbed too hard in the past with other things and really damaged my skin), but enough to leave my skin feeling smooth when i'm starting to feel some build up. I'm really skin conscious and love this, it's also affordable. The electronic buffs seem like they'd be too harsh, they're expensive, and some have said they're usefulness expires after prolonged use. Plus you have to buy replacement pads for them.
Flexible and squishy, has a handle thing that also includes a suction cup that is comfortable between your fingers. It's also very easy to clean.
I even bought one for my mom and recommend it to others :)