Sephora Precision Pore Cleansing Pad

4.6

Loreal Go 360 line includes the same pad at about the same price with a bottle of cleanser. more economical.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Other, Other, Fine

This little thing is awesome! I recently purchased a dupe from Forever 21 (for $1.90!) which I actually prefer to this one. It has a spot for your finger and a suction cup on the back to stick on my mirror up off my messy sink so it's never lying around somewhere unsanitary. This is very easy to use and even easier to clean. The nodules are super soft, they never tug or pull and it feels great on the skin! I have pretty severe acne and lots of sore breakouts and thus was worried something like this would irritate my skin but it is so soothing! It definitely cleans deeper and more thoroughly than a washcloth or hands. On a weird little side note, I find myself actually looking forward to removing my makeup at night! I used to be so lazy about it but something about this is fun and the soothing massage feeling helps me unwind from my day. (Sephora's is nice, but I recommend the $1.90 dupe at Forever 21!)

I actually got a dupe from F21 (the site is sold out, but I imagine they have more in the brick/mortar stores) for $2, but I'm loving it. I know that physical exfoliation is a big no-no, but I feel like this doesn't quite exfoliate as much as it massages, on a very small scale. It feels great, and looking forward to using it makes me wash my face more often.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

Down and dirty little face scrubber, gentle and comfortable, and much easier to pack than my Olay rotating face brush, for which it is a perfectly adequate replacement, for a few days when I travel. Easy to clean, and can't beat the price.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

i don't know if this actually does anything, but i feel like i'm cleaning my face a little better!

I got this a couple weeks ago, but this little scrubbie makes me enjoy washing my face--which is nice, because I don't like it as much as I should haha. I have sensitive skin with some dry patches, and this pad is so gentle while exfoliating. I have feared using cleansing brushes, because they would seem a bit too abrasive for my skin.

I like that the cleansing pad is small and easy to clean. It creates a good lather with any of my cleansers, even Cetaphil, which is not foamy whatsoever. After I wash my face, my skin feels soft and refreshed, and moisturizer gets better absorbed in my skin after using it. I would highly recommend, as I think it has helped reduce my acne and the appearance of my blackheads.

really really love it. For 8$CAD, i use it every night. It is worth every penny. You've got to give it a try. Pros : effective,sanitary ,and low maintenance! !! Cons: haven't found any. ...Will repurchase for sure! But this little thing looks so sturdy that it can probably last for years before you need to replace it.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Yes I would purchase this product again and again. I use this with my Cerave Hydrating Cleanser and it removes all my make up. Makes my skin super smooth and it doesn't feel harsh on my skin. I cannot compare to other brands as I have no prior experience. For me this cheap pad works like magic, had it for 2/3 months now and use it everyday before going to bed to remove all my makeup. Since its silicone expect it to last a while. This has not messed my skin up at all. Once in a while I mix 1/4 tsp sugar to my cleanser and use this pad to scrub... love the results. Cannot imagine being without it now. My skin is a lot clearer now, for that reason alone this product is HG worthy!!
Update** Check Harmon Beauty they have the exact same dupe, 2 pads for half the Sephora price :)

How did I live without this in my past? I can't believe I spent 20 years of life without this. I honestly don't know where I would be without it. This helped my face clear up so wonderfully! I use it every single day with my cleanser and it never feels harsh, over-scrubbing, etc. I honestly have no issues with daily use. Have been using for over a year.

It is silicone, which is great because you can clean it very easily. Sometimes (once a month) I spray it with 70% rubbing alcohol. That really helps to disinfect it occasionally.

I was hesitant spending $8 on this and said "aw why not, let's try." I would have realistically been willing to spend $80 given how amazing it is. My acne went away when I started to use this. I am 100% clear now. It removed gunk and makeup off your face.

It is not even similiar to a brush; the brush they sell is hard to clean, too abrasive, too rough, etc. This never makes my face feel red or dry.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Amazing....

I love this little guy! I am one of the many people who swear by the Clarisonic for skin care, but when it is late and I am tired, the last thing I want to do is spend a whole bunch of time on my face. Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love the Clarisonic and have seen my skin improve over time from use, but sometimes I am just too tired or lazy to do it. That's where this little pink scrubber come in. It is quick and your face feels clean after you use it. Your skin feels refreshed and smooth without feeling over scrubbed and sore. I don't recommend it to replace an automatic face cleaner completely, but on the days that you're just too tired to function, this is a great product. It is also so cheap that you can buy a couple to travel with. I also bought a second one to clean makeup brushes which I highly recommend because it gets deep into the brushes and gets all the product out of the bristles.

Popular Misc Beauty Tools