April 16, 2014 | 1578 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Cetaphil - Restoraderm skin restoring moisturizer

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2013 9:01:00 AM More reviews by missfiori

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been suffering of atopic dermatitis for the past four years. A total nightmare! I tried all sorts of moisturising creams, oils, natural product etc...my skin just did not absorbed anything anymore. This is the only cream that worked so far. I use it on face and body and finally I my skin has improved. still far by saying it cured me but now I cannot live with out it. I would definitely recommend it. The only thing I have to say is that is quite expensive and if you have dermatitis all over the body like I do be prepared to spend a lot of money!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2013 1:35:00 AM More reviews by lichi79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Miraculous lotion!! It is the only moisturizer to really replenish and restore my skin barrier. After the first use, you can truly feel the difference. No ingredients that cause allergy. Very easy to rub and spread on the skin. Great price for the quality of this moisturizer. The packaging: the bottle is ergonomic and the pump makes it so much easier to use too. HG for all excema sufferers!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2013 12:49:00 AM More reviews by Fancychic55055

This stuff is amazing. I'm an ardent hand washer (being a nurse & now a mom) & it really holds up to the damage my skin takes all day. It's creamy, lightweight & non greasy yet has staying power!

rated 2 of 5 on 9/8/2013 2:54:00 PM More reviews by girly2222

This cetaphil restoraderm lotion has all safe ingredients, I researched each one.But this was not moisturizing I used this on my face and neck, it sits on the skin like oil when I removed it my skin was sticky like a cheap lotion had been on my face.My face got a few red bumps, but my neck was covered in red bumps.It does cause a slight itch to the skin maybe from the sunflower oil, or shea butter.You would think with these great ingredients my skin would have felt like silk.Itdid not plump up my skin at all.It seem to make my lines under my eyes deeper looking and my skin looked not so great.I have been using the cetaphil moisturizing cream (in the tub container) way better my skin is clearer, smoother, not itchy, moisterized, Plumper,I look great like I'm 30 again.just AWESOME! READ MY REVIEW ON CETAPHIL DAILY MOISTURIZER SPF 15.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/8/2013 9:58:00 AM More reviews by ametrine

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

bought it because of all the great reviews...was having extremely itchy and dry legs, as i do every year around this time when temp starts to drop. put it on before bed. the next day my legs were covered with breakouts..i mean at least 10-15 big, red, pimple like things.. it's a very heavy cream. too heavy for me i suppose... my search continues.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2013 2:49:00 AM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really like this lotion as it's moisturizing without feeling greasy, contains beneficial ingredients of my skin, and is fragrance-free. I use this on my face and body and it leaves my skin feeling soft, healthy, and hydrated. It's a little pricey, but often goes on sale.

Ingredients:
Water, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil (Sunflower), Pentylene Glycol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) (Shea Butter), Sorbitol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behenyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydroxypalmitoyl Sphinganine, Niacinamide, Allantoin, Panthenol, Arginine, Disodium Ethylene Dicocamide PEG-15 Disulfate, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Sodium PCA, Ceteareth 20, Sodium Polyacrylate, Caprylyl Glycol, Citric Acid, Dimethiconol, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hyaluronate, Cetyl Alcohol

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2013 7:57:00 AM More reviews by Bbtayxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

Within a day of having this I have put it on my eczema and suddenly it has made a barrier to protect my skin and its not itchy and it's drying I would only recommend using this only if you suffer from eczema or extremely dry skin! I use it only if I need it. I use it on my chin where I always get a spot of eczema and it works it puts a nice barrier. And it can be used all over your body which I also use it for. Use when needed.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2013 1:45:00 PM More reviews by lianegraham

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have, in moments of desperation, used this in my face, but generally I use it only as a body moisturizer. It's the best lotion out there for skin like mine, which is sensitive and prone to eczema breakouts. It's really moisturizing without being greasy or too rich, has nature-friendly ingredients that soothe rather than irritate. It's a little pricey for a drugstore brand, but the quality is so much better than other drugstore brands, so it's worth it. Love the pump-style packaging, and it lasts a while.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/13/2013 12:48:00 PM More reviews by vuvie

Wonderful for my eczema. Prescribed by my derm.

Love it for my severe eczema flare up. Does not sting at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2013 9:11:00 AM More reviews by Lola452

This stuff is amazing. Not only is it great for eczema, but it's just a great moisturizer, period. Whereas almost every other moisturizer I've tried just doesn't cut in the winter, Restoraderm comes through. My skin is unbelievably soft all winter, and those pesky dry patches? Gone! Go out and get this stuff. You won't regret it!