October 22, 2014 | 1842 users online

Lipstick - Clinique - Different Lipstick - Tenderheart

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2013 9:32:00 AM More reviews by darkharbour

A mid toned mauve based nude that is creamy, opaque and reliable. A great MLBB for someone edging cool-toned. I am NW 20/25. No scent or taste. Great silver case.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/25/2013 9:29:00 PM More reviews by kuchka

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a great lip color. It is a very nice pinky brown. I feel this color would look great on 90% of the population; very flattering! The price is great too compared to other lipsticks from other higher end make-up lines. The only thing is wish the staying power was longer, but will continue to re-purchase this gorgeous lip color!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/25/2012 10:53:00 PM More reviews by mkinthecity

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Originally I had only given this 2 lippies. That was because I was rather heavy handed and kept applying coat after coat which gave my líps too brown of a tone, and too opaque for my liking. However, when applied with a stippling technique and just a coat... It seems like a whole different color! It just evened out my lips and looked more flush than brown, MLBB! Amazing how application technique can turn a lipstick color from drab to fab! I pair this with Rimmel's lipliner in the shade Natural for a full and pouty yet natural everyday shade. I get why this shade has such a following and can suit so many complexions. So if you were like me and felt it was too muddy looking, just dab it on lightly and the color enhances your lipshade gorgeously. It is a sophisticated neutral that warms up my face for that carefree beachy look when paired with bronzer but understated enough if I wanted to pair it with a strong eye makeup for an evening on the town. Don't let the color in the tube trick yoi into thinking it will be too dark and brown like it did me. The somrwhat transparent fórmula melds with your own lipcolor, making it a neutral uniquely your own. Yay for 5 lippies...and that it was a GWP:)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2012 2:16:00 AM More reviews by iamdancer

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this lipstick. It is literally the only lipstick I have ever repurchased because I never completely use mine up, except for this one. The shade is amazing. I have tan South Asian skin with yellow undertones and this shade is the perfect nude lip for my two-toned lips. It not only fits my skintone (I've been having trouble finding nudes that work with my skin and lips) but it also nuetralizes the colors in my bottom and top lip so that they somehow look the same color. I can wear this with anything for any occasion and it will look awesome. It has pretty good staying power and it looks a bit darker in the packaging but comes across just a bit lighter on the lips, although it's buildable in layers.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2012 6:47:00 PM More reviews by lydiaxaidyl

Very moisturizing. MLBB.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/27/2012 6:10:00 PM More reviews by SkullGlitter

Tenderheart is a subtle, rose-toned light brown color, great for pale to light skintones. It glides on smoothly, moisturizers and stays for a few hours.

It is a bit lighter than it looks in the tube, but it's pleasant. All Different Lipsticks are smooth and moisturizing and only slightly opaque.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2012 10:18:00 AM More reviews by PrettyL

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Got this as a GWP. Awesome MLBB pinky-brown nude. Rather sheer formula, need to use a couple of layers to build color (on the plus side, this is safe to apply even without a mirror). Super wearable and flattering.

Won't repurchase due to Clinique's animal tests for the Chinese Market.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2012 7:34:00 AM More reviews by lalu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I think this is such a lovely color and can be combined with any look.Although its a nude color it actually looks on me as 'my lips but better'. Flattering lipstick.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/4/2012 12:47:00 AM More reviews by aishahh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Ok, I found the old green version that a got a few months ago from my friend but never really used it in my bathroom- I love it! It's perfect for school, it looks really nice on my skin tone. Nice, natural, browny-mauve. Smooth, creamy. I will buy again when I have cash, I think it's about 15? a tube. Definitely recommending

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2012 6:21:00 PM More reviews by sm510

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

this is a great universal lip color..i think this is something that would look good on most people. its very flattering on my NC25 skin. i love paring this with macs stripdown or urban decay wallflower for everyday wear!