November 27, 2014 | 1578 users online

Other - BeneFit Cosmetics - Gabbi Bag

rated 4 of 5 on 7/30/2007 1:24:00 AM More reviews by LindseyZ

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got this as a GWP about a month ago and I actually like the Gabbi bag better than the item I purchased to get it. It the perfect size for a weekend trip or to hold all my everyday essential items. I especially like the brush loops on the inside front cover. I'm not sure why Benefit was just giving this away--they may be discontinuing it for all I know.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2005 12:05:00 AM More reviews by trempot

A very cute makeup bag! I had someone buy it for me in the US since it isn't available here. So far, this is the nicest makeup bag I could have. Love the waterproof exterior, washable material, and the roomy space for all my makeup for the day. However, I just find it too big for my work bag. I must say, I should change my work bag from now on!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2005 8:35:00 PM More reviews by Maria

Age: Unknown Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Veryt cute makeup bag!! I store my Trish McEvoy makeup brushes in this bag. It's compact and great for traveling. Easy to clean and love the design on the cover.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2005 5:40:00 AM More reviews by BeautyFiend1976

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is the PURRFECT bag for a make up junkie like me! It holds 6 lip/eye pencils or brushes and all of my cosmetics to use for the day. I take it with me when I go to my boyfriend's house for the weekend or on trips to grandma's! It's sturdy and strong, very unique design on front.. well, it IS Gabbi, she's hotter in person though. =)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2005 1:49:00 AM More reviews by BeneBaby

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I simply adore my Gabbi Bag! I always feel so cute when I pull it out. I have all of the Benefit bags and use this one to hold my pencils. I love that it's washable and a perfect size. Gabbi is my Style-Icon. All of you Benefit haters out there lighten up, it's just make-up!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/30/2004 12:48:00 AM More reviews by luckie17

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I just bought this and must say that I'm in love with it. It looks prety cute in the store, but when I brought it home it looked EVEN BETTER! Gabbi has pretty red lips and the nice blue background. I also like wiht the brush loops and covering flap, but I wish the flap was bigger to better cover the brush heads. The only little thing I wish this had was a handle. I still lvoe it and would buy another if I had to. It retails for $26, I got mine at the Benefit counter

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2004 7:38:00 PM More reviews by autumnkitty13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Let me start off by saying every time I pull this bag out it makes me smile - and to me it's worth every cent if for no other reason than that. Plain boring black bags? BLAH! I LOVE *this* bag! I was adoring it at Sephora and then when I saw how useful my friend's is to her, and how she takes hers everywhere, and all the compliments she gets, I just had to have one. Perfect size to carry an entire (full) days worth of makeup and then some as well as all the basic necessary brushes and a small bottle of perfume, and maybe even some travel size bottle too if you don't have too many other items in it already. Would be perfect for going on vacation, although I keep mine with me at all times in my medium sized purse. There's a separate compartment with pockets for individual brushes, and I especially love the plastic flap that covers the brush heads - keeps any extra color left on the brushes from getting all over the rest of the stuff in the bag. And how can you not love the photo of Benefit's mascot Gabbi, how adorable! Such a cute bag - would make a great gift to a makeup loving friend.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/29/2004 2:14:00 PM More reviews by emanonx

I have the first edition gabby bag and I still love it! It's super cute (I get so many compliments on those who see it!) and it has enough room for makeup to travel with. No, it won't hold your whole collection probably - but it holds all the basics + a few more!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2004 11:00:00 AM More reviews by PadmeSkywalker

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this makeup bag. It stores everything I need and I can fit a lot in it. It has a funky design and is easy to clean.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/10/2003 7:44:00 PM More reviews by jai1982

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i got this last christmas. nothing spectacular , a bit bulky. It's kind of cute but way overpriced for a MU bag.